Best career/job?

Hi guys! I'm wondering what would be the best career/job for me based on the chart? I'm 20 and so confused as to what I should do, I enrolled into uni in London, but due my parents' divorce and then financial problems I wasn't able to do it and my mistake was not to start uni in my hometown, because my mom was promising that she'll make it possible next year (which didn't happen) and due to shame in front of my past friends and schoolmates, as when I was a teen, I was boasting like crazy about me going to high school abroad and then enrolling into that uni and now I can be a waitress where my dad works and that's pretty much it. Any help would be so appreciated, because I'm so lost and confused. Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/GSYXr

Last edited:

Yc88

Hi!

What did you initially want to go to uni for?

With initial analysis it looks like the best career choices for you would be in some practical, hand-on field (MC, Sun, Moon in Earth signs). You have both Sun and Moon in Taurus (which is also your 6th house, the one that rules work, everyday routine) so you would find emotional satisfaction doing work that relates to Taurus activities - designer, architect, chef, beautician etc. I'm not so sure about the financial field (also considered to be taurean) since Venus is also there, intensifying attachment to beauty and artisic expression. But don't limit the field to the ones I named - organic farmer is also a suitable thing here, since it has to do with Earth and hand-on approach... LMK:smile: