Mars, MC AND Chiron all in Leo in the 10th House

GeminiSun

Can anyone explain this to me? I have Mars and the MC in Leo in the 10th House. These are supposed to be strong, powerful placements...

Yet I ALSO have Chiron in Leo in the 10th House. Chiron is supposed to be your "biggest wound" or something like that. How can my biggest wound also be my Mars AND MC? It is so hard for me to understand. If I can get any kind of clarity, that would be cool. I just don't get it.

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 20

kimbermoon

August 10
Note the afflictions to Mars, including Uranus/Neptune and Pluto. This will affect the way in which your Mars energy [action, motivation, ambition] is expressed. It may be that your personal actions are somehow not in sync with the 'generational' energies. The three trans-personal planets set the stage for the social/political/cultural protocols of your generation and thus you need to find ways to learn to fit in; if we stray too far from that norm we experience difficulties in fitting in with the plan for our life.

You are part of the Indigo generation, typically born to be different and unique in some ways which often make it difficult to receive acceptance by others. In such cases you need to learn how to adapt yourself more to the norm.

Chiron is linked to the emotional wounds we carry over from our early family conditioning, as well as our genetic themes. Since they tend to be largely carried on the subconscious level, we are often not even aware of what they are and how to deal with them.

Expressed through Leo, this often relates to early feelings of rejection or low self-esteem. You may be overly self-judgmental and hard on yourself, with a deeper need for appreciation and affection. The keynote here is to build up your own self-confidence and direct your energies appropriately. Since Mars rules the 6th H [employment, well being], this is where you are apt to feel the effects of these personal difficulties.

GeminiSun

August 10
Note the afflictions to Mars, including Uranus/Neptune and Pluto. This will affect the way in which your Mars energy [action, motivation, ambition] is expressed. It may be that your personal actions are somehow not in sync with the 'generational' energies. The three trans-personal planets set the stage for the social/political/cultural protocols of your generation and thus you need to find ways to learn to fit in; if we stray too far from that norm we experience difficulties in fitting in with the plan for our life.

You are part of the Indigo generation, typically born to be different and unique in some ways which often make it difficult to receive acceptance by others. In such cases you need to learn how to adapt yourself more to the norm.

Chiron is linked to the emotional wounds we carry over from our early family conditioning, as well as our genetic themes. Since they tend to be largely carried on the subconscious level, we are often not even aware of what they are and how to deal with them.

Expressed through Leo, this often relates to early feelings of rejection or low self-esteem. You may be overly self-judgmental and hard on yourself, with a deeper need for appreciation and affection. The keynote here is to build up your own self-confidence and direct your energies appropriately. Since Mars rules the 6th H [employment, well being], this is where you are apt to feel the effects of these personal difficulties.
Thank you for this in-depth, clarifying post. It is very true, what you said. I did NOT fit in as a child, but for some reason, I was still very popular in school. All that went down the drain in High School when I got into drugs and became super controversial and awkward. But yes, I did feel super rejected in my childhood by family members and stuff, not intentionally, they just didn't understand me and tried very hard to censor a side of me that was very important to me. It even made me an angry child with temper tantrums.

As for fitting in, I'm 25 now, I could care less about fitting in and haven't cared since I was like 19 or something. But maybe I need to "fit in" to be more successful or whatever. I did kind of notice though that when I march to the beat of my own drum, people will talk smack about it, and then like a month later they are doing the exact same thing/wearing similar outfits.

Anyway, thanks again. But I really don't want to change and "fit in." I evolved way too much as a person to go back to my childhood days, trying to be "normal."

kimbermoon

Perhaps I over-emphasized the concept of fitting in.
It is important to be true to yourself, however sometimes we still need to adapt to our circumstances; the point is putting your best self forward, rather than demanding to be individualistic, and unique from others. Your generation is very much involved in trying to balance your Identity through others, when we are better off trying to do so from within. You can use the chameleon nature of your Sun in terms of finding adaptation that will promote greater success in life.

The pairing of Uranus and Neptune is a generational signature showing that those born with it are 'gifted with a strong will power and the capacity to make things happen for the improvement of humanity'; you can experience significant evolutionary changes in your lifetime which can help the collective in terms of social / humanitarian reform and progress. The challenge is to be more in tune with your subconscious promptings, so as to re-assert greater spirituality and reclaiming humanitarian values.

Understanding your Mars position is a strong key in utilizing your Sun energy wisely. You have a drive for achieving significance in life and to live a life that has significant meaning / purpose. In so doing though you need to be cautious about Pluto's affliction, which can contribute to power struggles and trying to have dominion over others. This could be your downfall if taken to extremes.

You do have a lot of positive aspects though, which can help to offset the negative. Your Mercury has some good support for communications and for sharing some unique ideas, although you have to also incorporate good judgment and avoid going to extremes. If you direct your personal magnetism properly you can follow whatever calling you might choose. Do you have any particular ambitions at this time?

GeminiSun

Perhaps I over-emphasized the concept of fitting in.
It is important to be true to yourself, however sometimes we still need to adapt to our circumstances; the point is putting your best self forward, rather than demanding to be individualistic, and unique from others. Your generation is very much involved in trying to balance your Identity through others, when we are better off trying to do so from within. You can use the chameleon nature of your Sun in terms of finding adaptation that will promote greater success in life.

The pairing of Uranus and Neptune is a generational signature showing that those born with it are 'gifted with a strong will power and the capacity to make things happen for the improvement of humanity'; you can experience significant evolutionary changes in your lifetime which can help the collective in terms of social / humanitarian reform and progress. The challenge is to be more in tune with your subconscious promptings, so as to re-assert greater spirituality and reclaiming humanitarian values.

Understanding your Mars position is a strong key in utilizing your Sun energy wisely. You have a drive for achieving significance in life and to live a life that has significant meaning / purpose. In so doing though you need to be cautious about Pluto's affliction, which can contribute to power struggles and trying to have dominion over others. This could be your downfall if taken to extremes.

You do have a lot of positive aspects though, which can help to offset the negative. Your Mercury has some good support for communications and for sharing some unique ideas, although you have to also incorporate good judgment and avoid going to extremes. If you direct your personal magnetism properly you can follow whatever calling you might choose. Do you have any particular ambitions at this time?
I understand. Thanks.

And right now I'm just trying to dig myself out of the hole I dug. And trying to figure out a career path where I can be satisfied on all levels. It's kind of hard because I'm being pulled in two completely different directions. Helping others or pursuing a more creative/artistic path. It's like I can't have the best of both worlds but I think things will eventually fall into place. I do have some kind of control over my life but I tend to notice that life just tends to throw me in different directions that are just out of my control and I just have to adapt to them.

kimbermoon

It is definitely not easy when Life continues to throw zingers in our way. In these times especially we can thank Uranus for the unexpected interruptions. Since it recently moved into Taurus, it's agenda is to disrupt stability and security.
Details can be found here: http://astrostyle.com/uranus-in-taurus/
In many ways it is about 'creating chaos' in an attempt to rattle our cages and break us out of our ruts.
For you it is currently in your 6th H but by next summer, it will cross your DC and begin it's trek through your 7th H
[partnerships and marriage]. In the long run it is about clearing away the dross in life to allow for new beginnings.

When you pay enough attention you will eventually learn that life goes in circles rather than in a straight line. Each of the planets has it own cycles which serve to activate each of the natal patterns in the chart; typically though we fail to recognize the repetitive nature of our experiences.

Take Mars for example; it circles the entire chart every two years and then starts the cycle all over again. At this time it is in retrograde motion until the 27th of the month, and by October will reach a climax point of it's cycle, when it opposes your Mars natal position. This part of the cycle represents a turning point, where you have to look back to where you have been before moving forward to the completion of the cycle. Important change in your direction in life often comes at these times. At the time of your opposition you can think back to changes happening 2 years prior and may be able to note some similar tendencies coming into play.

Recently, on August 11, there was a Solar Eclipse on your Mars; did you notice anything specific happening at that time in terms of it's affliction from Uranus/Neptune and Pluto?

All the planets have similar patterns although they each have a different length for each cycle. There is a purpose for the natal chart being circular in it's layout, when you begin to realize that it is all about patterns repeating themselves, to ensure that we learn the lessons required. Paying attention to these cycles can provide insight into what may lie ahead.

You can learn more about your true path in life by studying the Nodal Axis; for you this entails the polarity between the North Node in Sagittarius [where you are meant to go in life], with the South Node in Gemini with the Sun [what is holding you back.