Women are scary to me

DeckedCarrion

Hey so I'm looking for answers as to why I always attract very sexual women, and always seem to get in some sort of shenannigans with them. (Stalking, drama, getting stole from, them getting me fired, trashing my apartment) besides them every friend and family member of mine thinks im as nice as can be and are surprised by all of my bad luck. I also have an 8th house stellium, I think 5 or 6 planets in it. I will show you my chart.

Ascendant in Scorpio *9° 03' 38" Sun in Cancer 12° 06' 03" Read about The Sun in Cancer Moon in Aquarius 19° 26' 44" Read about The Moon in Aquarius Mercury in Cancer *3° 03' 14" Read about Mercury in Cancer Venus in Gemini 11° 49' 10" Mars in Gemini 14° 56' 38" Jupiter in Capricorn 12° 51' 11"* Rx Saturn in Aries *7° 12' 28" Uranus in Aquarius *3° 26' 22"* Rx Neptune in Capricorn 26° 45' 50"* Rx Pluto in Sagittarius *0° 42' 21"* Rx Chiron in Libra *8° 41' 44" Black Moon Lilith in Leo *1° 11' 40" North Node in Libra 12° 30' 23"* Rx Part of Fortune in Gemini 16° 24' 19" Vertex in Gemini 17° 16' 34" Midheaven in Leo 19° 52' 01"

I don't know why it has to be this way, and I'm honestly intimidated in dating now. I also have venus conjunct mars and pluto trine black moon lillith. Any help?

angela111

Oh Wow!
Sounds like me but I am female!
I have 8th house stellium that includes my ketu!
I thought I was the only freak.

Ive become a recluse and all I do is work and study tarot and astrology.

unique_astrology

Ascendant in Scorpio *9° 03' 38"
Sun in Cancer 12° 06' 03" . . .
Moon in Aquarius 19° 26' 44" . . .
Mercury in Cancer *3° 03' 14" . . .
Venus in Gemini 11° 49' 10"
Mars in Gemini 14° 56' 38"
Jupiter in Capricorn 12° 51' 11"* Rx
Saturn in Aries *7° 12' 28"
Uranus in Aquarius *3° 26' 22"* Rx
Neptune in Capricorn 26° 45' 50"* Rx
Pluto in Sagittarius *0° 42' 21"* Rx . . .
Midheaven in Leo 19° 52' 1"

You will probably get more responses if a chart is shown. I have attached one that is exactly correct for planetary positions and within minutes of arc for the MC and Asc according to the data you provided.

You have just been experiencing some Saturn transits assisted by a little of Neptune.

As the Sun and Moon positions given are to the second of arc for a time exactly on an hour I suspect that the recorded birth time was not looked up. Things will change as the aspects from transits to your natal and progressed charts change.

Attachments

• Approx Time Bare.jpg
    Approx Time Bare.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Approx Time Tri.jpg
    Approx Time Tri.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

DeckedCarrion

WOW. I have the EXACT same situation as you, literally. I am a female, and some guys just don't leave me alone. We both have chiron in libra. meaning we are both good at healing others, so many people grow a soft side for you.

You also have venus and mars in Gemini, a sign which is very sexual. This conjunction in Gemini shows that you yourself have quite a lot of sexual energy which others might find noticeable.

Good luck![/QUOTE

Really? But that can't be the only thing I guess it would obv not help my situation. But girls go 0-100 in days and its stressful. Its to the point that I worry i'm gonna ruin her life. Everytime my boys see a girl acting crazy they tease me and say that she must be an ex of mine. How could I combat this? I also have mars and venus in the 8th house I dont know if that also changes things. Sos