John Boehner

unique_astrology

My speculative chart on John Boehner, Speaker of the House of Representatives in the U.S. Congress. I did the work on his natal 5 years ago from a single event and have used the chart through all of his showdowns since then with excellent results.

These charts are for the announcement of his plan to leave his post on October 30th instead of waiting until his elected term is over. He had called a press conference to make the announcement but did not attend and let an aide make the announcement.

I think he was asked to resign as early as last Friday and probably informed then that the Republican Party would not back him for re-election. He was probably given a week to formulate his announcement and to recover from any shock sustained at being approached with the party decision.

The chart for the Republican Party was the work of my cyber friend who posted as JohnTWB or Blazingstar. His full name was John Thomas Wyder Battalana. Sadly, he passed away from cancer on May 25, 2015 in Jakarta.

Attachments

• Boehner OH.gif
    Boehner OH.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Boehner N T.gif
    Boehner N T.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 24
  • PDAL PN OH.gif
    PDAL PN OH.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 22
  • PDAL Party N.gif
    PDAL Party N.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Marinka

Can you interpret the data points from the charts that are making you suspect that the party asked him to resign?

The reason that I ask is that while I can see the resignation from my own charts on him over the last few years, there was nothing that would have led me to believe that he was asked to resign by his party.

unique_astrology

Can you interpret the data points from the charts that are making you suspect that the party asked him to resign?

The reason that I ask is that while I can see the resignation from my own charts on him over the last few years, there was nothing that would have led me to believe that he was asked to resign by his party.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/09/25/john-boehner-just-sacrificed-his-career-for-the-good-of-the-republican-party/

By Chris Cillizza September 25 at 10:52 AM

"The truth was that Boehner and his allies knew that a coup attempt was brewing and that putting it down would have taken considerable effort and was not a sure thing. North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows (R) had put in a legislative measure to vacate the chair of the speaker over the summer, and insurrection was in the air."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...up-mark-meadows-files-motion-oust-h/?page=all

John Boehner coup: Mark Meadows files motion to oust House Speaker

By S.A. Miller and Tom Howell Jr. - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"At the start of the 114th Congress, 25 Republican lawmakers withheld support from electing Mr. Boehner as speaker, which was the largest insurrection against a sitting speaker since 1923."

My interpretation of this chart and others beginning last Friday.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55992&d=1443253986

I see your usual focus is in Horary and you are inclined to use solar arcs. I am not favorably inclined to either of those techniques based on my perception of their 'hits' percentage-wise.

To each his own.

I prefer progressed lunar returns and Q2 secondary progressions.

Last edited: