Potential partner in natal chart?

mdinaz

It is not possible to determine this. We can only determine what sort of person you'll attract, generally. Your actual spouse could be far different. The Universe sends you what 1) you focus on and 2) what you need, even if you don't think so. Make sure for number 1 that you are sending out a good, positive request. If you are sending out what you DON'T want, you'll get exactly that instead because that's what you think about.

ashriia

It's really important with so many 12th house planets that you foster a universal sense of love. with 12th house planets it's about serving/helping others or suffering. While I don't know of any way a future spouse can be determined in the natal chart, I do know that having sun square Saturn as well as mars square Saturn leads to much distress with the men in your life.

The best way to work with your Saturn issues is to work out the knots and issues with your own father if he is still living, or learn forgiveness or the art of letting go. It really does help with this aspect to do this. You will see improvements with employment as well as with men once this is worked on. A positive attitude will work wonders too, in terms of who you attract. I agree also that the universe will give you what you need, not always what you want.

best of luck.

kshantaram

Premium Member

vedic leo ascendant :

brilliant, high self-pride, sensitive, sudden decisions.

moon capricorn/uttarashada nakshatra,
moon capricorn ambitious and hardworking, practical.

rahu dasa, rahu 11th gemini good and conjunct venus for gains, friendships, gains from foreigners/other races,
venus-rahu artistic aptitudes/acting skills, moon-venus/rahu opp again artistic aptitudes.

currently saturn-rahu, saturn lord 7th for relationship/marriage, transit elevated libra 3rd,
good for progress in life.
saturn-rahu transit 10th from moon, square, under challenge.

jupiter transits gemini 11th over natal venus-rahu and could promote a relationship, perhaps foreigner/other race,
and gains therefrom. transit jupiter trine saturn-rahu transit libra 3rd, saturn lord 7th for marriage.

recently jupiter retrograde reviewing and delaying things.

jupiter direct gemini 11th after March first week, transit natal venus-rahu.
hope things workout hereafter come March. transit 6th from moon/6th calling for extra efforts.
jupiter retro taurus now trine natal saturn virgo 2nd house for family.

7th lord saturn over the 2nd could suggest a financially supportive spouse.
acquarius 7th could be thin and tall and dark perhaps.

saturn virgo perfectionist and of critical thinking. saturn 2nd earning through distant lands.
2nd lord mercury over the 12th for foreign lands.
asc sun negating into 12th cancer for foreign lands. sun cancer introvert, sensitive, health issues.

jupiter-mars lords 5/9 for education/luck over libra 3rd promoting prosperity,

mars aspects own aries 9th and protective of luck, but may not be good for health of father/spouse.
mars 9th lord for husband conjunct jupiter significator for husband/marriage.

movable aries 9th inimical for fixed leo ascendant, hence stress and delays
in matters of luck, higher education, distant travels, father/spouse.

lords 1/7 sun-saturn over cancer-virgo semi-friendly signs, 3/11 from each other covertly supportive in relationship/marriage. moon-venus/rahu over sagittarius-gemini unfriendly signs hence scope for strain in relationships/friendships.

saturn aspects scorpio 4th impacting domestic comforts, mother, property matters. 4th lord mars negating into libra 3rd thus negating mother, motherland, tending towards regional other places, while mars aspects own aries 9th promoting distant lands and travels, aspected by jupiter too.

saturn virgo aspects venus-rahu 11th restricting relationships-friendships perhaps. transit saturn libra makes debilated aspect over aries 9th for luck,

saturn-rahu transit libra 3rd good for initiative and general progress in life. saturn lord 7th for relationship/marriage.
hope things work out jupiter direct gemini come March, trine natal jupiter-mars and transit saturn-rahu libra, saturn 7th lord.

jupiter-mars conjunct could be successful in any field of choice as is said, especially projects management. mars lord 9th for husband, jupiter significator for husband, aspecting 9th house. jupiter-mars lords 5/9 for luck and education, romance/husband.

hope generic observations help, and understand the possible trends now.

may be could wait till March and after. jupiter transit gemini over venus-rahu 11th for friendships/relationship and gains through foreigner, rahu dasa too. saturn-rahu elevated libra 3rd good for progress in life. saturn lord 7th for marriage, trine transit jupiter gemini over venus-rahu. jupiter aspecting own sagittarius 5th for education, romance, advisory position/role, children and protective. rahu gemini intellectual-analytical. venus-rahu artistic aptitudes.

saturn-rahu transit libra square moon of a challenge same time aspecting 5/9 houses impacting luck, romance, etc. jupiter transit 6th from moon calling for greater efforts towards the gains of the 11th. saturn lord 6th for employment matters elevated over libra 3rd for initiative and progress, 10th from the moon, tending to rise and fall.

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : for vedic moon capricorn
moon signs libra, acquarius, taurus, compatible

Last edited:

ngn3d2000

vedic leo ascendant :

brilliant, high self-pride, sensitive, sudden decisions.

moon sagittarius/uttarashada nakshatra,
sagittarius philosophical, optimistic, sportive, love of justice.

rahu dasa, rahu 11th gemini good and conjunct venus for gains, friendships, gains from foreigners/other races,
venus-rahu artistic aptitudes/acting skills, moon-venus/rahu opp again artistic aptitudes.

currently saturn-rahu, saturn lord 7th for relationship/marriage, transit elevated libra 3rd,
good for progress in life.
saturn-rahu libra 11th from moon for gains.

jupiter transits gemini 11th over natal venus-rahu and could promote a relationship, perhaps foreigner/other race,
and gains therefrom. transit jupiter trine saturn-rahu transit libra 3rd, saturn lord 7th for marriage.

recently jupiter retrograde reviewing and delaying things.

jupiter direct gemini 11th after March first week, transit natal venus-rahu.
hope things workout hereafter come March.
jupiter retro taurus now trine natal saturn virgo 2nd house for family.

7th lord saturn over the 2nd could suggest a financially supportive spouse.
acquarius 7th could be thin and tall and dark perhaps.

saturn virgo perfectionist and of critical thinking. saturn 2nd earning through distant lands.
2nd lord mercury over the 12th for foreign lands.
asc sun negating into 12th cancer for foreign lands. sun cancer introvert, sensitive, health issues.

jupiter-mars lords 5/9 for education/luck over libra 3rd promoting prosperity,

mars aspects own aries 9th and protective of luck, but may not be good for health of father/spouse.
mars 9th lord for husband conjunct jupiter significator for husband/marriage.

currently saturn-rahu transit jupiter-mars libra. saturn elevated in libra,
transit 11th from moon for gains/friendships/relationship.

jupiter transits gemini 11th/7th from moon for relationship/marriage over venus-rahu
promoting relationship come March and direct, gains through foreigner.

movable aries 9th inimical for fixed leo ascendant, hence stress and delays
in matters of luck, higher education, distant travels, father/spouse.

lords 1/7 sun-saturn over cancer-virgo semi-friendly signs, 3/11 from each other covertly supportive in relationship/marriage. moon-venus/rahu over sagittarius-gemini unfriendly signs hence scope for strain in relationships/friendships.

saturn aspects scorpio 4th impacting domestic comforts, mother, property matters. 4th lord mars negating into libra 3rd thus negating mother, motherland, tending towards regional other places, while mars aspects own aries 9th promoting distant lands and travels, aspected by jupiter too.

saturn virgo aspects venus-rahu 11th restricting relationships-friendships perhaps. transit saturn libra makes debilated aspect over aries 9th for luck, while aspects the natal moon sagittarius too, 5th house for romance.

saturn-rahu transit libra 3rd good for initiative and general progress in life. saturn lord 7th for relationship/marriage.
hope things work out jupiter direct gemini come March, trine natal jupiter-mars and transit saturn-rahu libra, saturn 7th lord.

jupiter-mars conjunct could be successful in any field of choice as is said, especially projects management. mars lord 9th for husband, jupiter significator for husband, aspecting 9th house. jupiter-mars lords 5/9 for luck and education, romance/husband.

hope generic observations help, and understand the possible trends now.

may be could wait till March and after. jupiter transit gemini over venus-rahu 11th for friendships/relationship and gains through foreigner, rahu dasa too. saturn-rahu elevated libra 3rd good for progress in life transit 11th from moon for gains/friendships. saturn lord 7th for marriage, trine transit jupiter gemini over venus-rahu. rahu gemini intellectual-analytical. venus-rahu artistic aptitudes, moon opposite venus-rahu too.

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : for vedic moon sagittarius
moon signs cancer, leo, scorpio, pisces, aries, compatible

Thanks a lot kshantaram,

That was a very well said detailed prediction. I really liked your prediction.

Even though a lot technical astrological terms involved in your description it was good for me to understand as I just know basics of vedic astrology. One small correction is am capricorn moon star, makara rasi. Your predictions clearly says things will start to work at march 2'14 start. Seriously am also waiting for the same. Do you see any chance of strain relationship to re establish/mend next year start because am trying my best for it. I just liked to know if the same will happen (the proposal was arranged through parents but clashes made us split). But the person I talked about is not at all thin (as per 7th house Aquarius) but very tall and financially well with leadership qualities and employed in foreign. I heard and read online, in vedic astrology with help of Upadada lagna and D9 chart spouse or marriage related details could be given hence I thought of posting my thread here.

Please note am a female. Also about my career, it is totally zero. I started my career 8 years back but still no stability and hence even I lost hope. Astrologers say my career house is well situated in my chart but still I never felt it. I feel I will never work in future as even now am unemployed.

Waiting for your reply

Regards