Launching a SmartPhone App/Company Electional

starrynightvm

I've been studying astrology on the side for years now but am not as well versed with (ahem, a neophyte at best) Electional, just the same, I took a stab at this. There are some things that seem great about this chart but others that give me pause.

I've (somewhat accidentally) found myself in the position of being the co-founder of a new very useful app/company with my significant other---we've been working on this at nights and weekends for the past 9 months outside of our regular jobs. It's like our baby. I am the creative mind who designs the user experience of it, and he handles the business management, we hope it will be a useful service app with a strong social aspect that will improve the lives of millions, we hope that many people will love using it mainly because it's fun and useful. It also would be nice for it to be profitable at some point, because we have put a lot of sweat and tears into it;) but we are both aware that that might not ever happen given the fact that so many start ups fail. We still want to do this because we believe that something like this needs to exist.

I want to put it off for at least a few more weeks when kinks are worked out AND the moon isn't void of course/not waning at the very least. But really we cannot wait any longer after this, we have been putting it off for far too long and have watched other, less sophisticated but still similar companies/products hit the market with some success and we do not want to miss our chance and appear stale.

I immediately honed in on a day or two after the new moon in Taurus. I guess depending on the orb that one is using, the moon is separating from an opposition with Saturn but is moving into a trine with mercury (Conjunct MC!) Pluto in the 6th house square Uranus seems like a nightmare :\ and I'm not sure what Jupiter square neptune could foretell in this instance. I have my guesses though...

Except for the pluto squaring uranus from the 6th house, I like the placement of things Visibility and expansion (a strong stellium in the 10th, Jupiter in the 11th) , stability (saturn albeit in retrograde in the 4th and opposite the moon, but i personally think that it's too wide of an orb, am I being stubborn in wanting this chart to work?) , innovation (uranus in 9th Conjunct MC with Mercury)

Anyway, would love to have the quick input of anyone, even if its just a quick yey or ney. Should I reconsider other dates? THANK YOU FELLOW MAGNIFICENT ASTROLOGERS.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_441_launching.70970.5557.jpg
    astro_2gw_441_launching.70970.5557.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
The Moon's lord is ill placed, the planet the Moon next aspects is seriously debilitated, and the Lord of the Tenth is in detriment in the 12th.

At the very least try getting Mars to be the 10th house lord so that the product will get "out there".

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Haha, I've had those days.

The new chart looks better in terms of significators, but the Moon's lord is still ill placed and her next aspect is still to very debilitated planet. This speaks of a situation which starts off well but then sort of melts down.

starrynightvm

Thank you so much! I'm also concerned about venus and mars combust...unless the fact that they will be transiting to the next sign nulls the combust?

I thought i could perhaps avoid testing a billion different electionals, but alas... I'm going to try and find other options.

Thank you Kaiousei no Senshi

PS by chance are you Japanese? I'm half Japanese.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Venus is combust, but Mars is in his chariot, so he's immune for now.

You're going to have to figure out what to sacrifice for what, elections aren't easy and can often lead one into masochistic behavior. :)