Pregnancy: Saturn in 5th?

eonechoes

What does Saturn in the 5th mean in a horary? Is it merely a description of the baby or a warning? The baby's significator is the Sun on the 5th cusp in Leo, trine Jupiter - so at first glance I thought all was well, is this any cause for concern?

EDIT: Ooo Ooo one more question: when I ask a question about the pregnancy and I'm using the 1st for the mother - the third would be in relation to her right? If baby's siblings were to be an issue here, they would be signified by the baby's turned third (the 7th), right?

Last edited:

sskohli

hi eon,
since saturn is a male planet, according to vedic, saturn in 5th mainly signifies a possibility of a baby boy, though other aspects have to be seen as well.
yes baby's younger sibling would be 7th and older would be 11th from 5th so 3rd. as the native's elder sibling is the 11th and younger 3rd.

sandeep

eonechoes

sskohli said:
hi eon,
since saturn is a male planet, according to vedic, saturn in 5th mainly signifies a possibility of a baby boy, though other aspects have to be seen as well.
yes baby's younger sibling would be 7th and older would be 11th from 5th so 3rd. as the native's elder sibling is the 11th and younger 3rd.

sandeep

Oh cool, I'll check out those houses now. Well good, I didn't want to tell her that the baby was likely strong if Saturn was going to be a problem. Thank you very much!

archergirl

Hi Shannon, Saturn in the 5th's meaning is actually dependent upon what the question was. It could be good; it could be not so good. What was the question?

Cheers,
AG:)

eonechoes

archergirl said:
Hi Shannon, Saturn in the 5th's meaning is actually dependent upon what the question was. It could be good; it could be not so good. What was the question?

Cheers,

The outcome is what I asked about. Venus is also in the 5th retrograde. :\

eonechoes

Well I asked specifically "what will be the outcome of this pregnancy for Jenny and the baby?" I was using 1H for Jenny, the mommy, and the 5th, of course, for the baby.

This is the actual wheel:
http://www.thousandfoldworks.com/WRIAC3.BMP

See how Saturn and Venus are in the 5th? I read a website where this woman was saying that planets in Rx in horary are lying about something. I'm wondering if Ven Rx merely means it's a boy. Especially with Saturn in there and Sun as the significator. I don't know.

sskohli

good shannon
but then did the prediction match the outcome? was it a baby or was it lying?
sorry small brain here :D
or is it yet to be delivered?
sandeep

tikana

eonechoes said:
What does Saturn in the 5th mean in a horary? Is it merely a description of the baby or a warning? The baby's significator is the Sun on the 5th cusp in Leo, trine Jupiter - so at first glance I thought all was well, is this any cause for concern?

EDIT: Ooo Ooo one more question: when I ask a question about the pregnancy and I'm using the 1st for the mother - the third would be in relation to her right? If baby's siblings were to be an issue here, they would be signified by the baby's turned third (the 7th), right?

well.. i have a chart like this .. so far it is holding ot its promise NO .. saturn may deny a possotive outcome HOWEVER it may also put things on hold / delay

if ruler 1st and ruler of 5th do not apsect to each other and if moon does not aspect 5th house ruler any planets in 5th without interference . or ruler of 1st does nto aspect any planets in 5th then the answer is NO!

HOWEVER
if there is an aspect among planets listed above, it may just be a delay
also CHECK part of children, part of son, part of daughters parrallel and also antiscia , if there are aspects, saturn in 5th could indicate a definate delay or a difficult pregrannacy
check with natural 8th house and 10th house *derived 6th house*

just post the chart! t will remove a lot of IFs

second question - i dont get at all!

Tik

sskohli

hehe tik
that's what i hate about western astrology...so many ifs soo many aspects and soo many planets..then throw some asteroids and solar arcs and waht not..
and forget what you were trying to find out :D

sandeep

tikana

sskohli

I hate vedic astrology .. it annoys living hell out of me..
THIS IS HORARY NOT VEDIC NOT even Western if you think about it .. it is its own animal.. please keep 3 worlds apart from each other

I dont even bother with asteroids.

Well, if you dont like aspects, dont practice western astrology..

Tik

eonechoes

tikana said:
well.. i have a chart like this .. so far it is holding ot its promise NO .. saturn may deny a possotive outcome HOWEVER it may also put things on hold / delay

if ruler 1st and ruler of 5th do not apsect to each other and if moon does not aspect 5th house ruler any planets in 5th without interference . or ruler of 1st does nto aspect any planets in 5th then the answer is NO!

HOWEVER
if there is an aspect among planets listed above, it may just be a delay
also CHECK part of children, part of son, part of daughters parrallel and also antiscia , if there are aspects, saturn in 5th could indicate a definate delay or a difficult pregrannacy
check with natural 8th house and 10th house *derived 6th house*

just post the chart! t will remove a lot of IFs

second question - i dont get at all!

Tik

Here's the chart: http://thousandfoldworks.com/WRIAC3.BMP

There is an aspect between L1 and a planet in the 5th - BUT it's a square to Saturn! That doesn't seem to be good in the way of Saturn not causing trouble here. Could it be that there will be a difficulty in the pregnancy or labor that doesn't harm the baby, but makes things more complicated for her? Actually my brother, this one's father, wanted to come out feet first for a while - it didn't harm him but it made the whole thing much more complicated for my mother. Something like that, perhaps?

Part of Children is 23Cap - opposition Mercury, trine Mars (sig. of mother) and sextile Moon. Part of Daughters is 8Lib is trine Sun and Jupiter. Part of Sons is 16Cap is conjunct MC and sextile Uranus and Moon.

Oh - Part of Sons is in the same degree as the Nodes... Will this only be a problem if it's a boy? I know that anything being in the same degree as the Nodes is considered very bad.

tikana

heads up!

the answer is YES!

Sun trines Jupiter (natural ruler of children)
saturn here is playing a role of a delay! nothing more or nothing less
the last aspect from the moon is a trine to mercury
MARS is parallel to SUN *trine sextile*
YES AGAIN

SO YEA there is a pregnancy in the air!

BTW there IS NO SQUARE between mars and saturn because rule #1 in horary UPCOMING ASPECTS ONLY!

ohh and umm see those cardinal signs? that is a very strong action angles all 4 of them .. you might get pregnant within 2-6 months or weeks if not less
Tik

Last edited:

eonechoes

tikana said:
heads up!

the answer is YES!

Sun trines Jupiter (natural ruler of children)
saturn here is playing a role of a delay! nothing more or nothing less
the last aspect from the moon is a trine to mercury
MARS is parallel to SUN *trine sextile*
YES AGAIN

SO YEA there is a pregnancy in the air!

BTW there IS NO SQUARE between mars and saturn because rule #1 in horary UPCOMING ASPECTS ONLY!

ohh and umm see those cardinal signs? that is a very strong action angles all 4 of them .. you might get pregnant within 2-6 months or weeks if not less
Tik

Oh, I'm sorry... I guess I didn't fully explain, she's already pregnant! :D However your 2-6 weeks or months applies to her due date in a little over 3 months! I am checking on the pregnancy that's already around. Does Saturn still just mean delay?

Sorry I should've seen that square was separating - my brain isn't working correctly today.

tikana

HUH
what?

how was the question phrased? who asked the question? you or the pregnant woman?

i dont get it..

tik

eonechoes

I asked "what will be the outcome of this pregnancy for Jenny and the baby?" You know, like will it work out well or not so well (concerning health) for the both of them. :D Sorry for the confusion!

archergirl

So what is the reason for asking this question? In other words, is there some concern that the pregnancy will be troubled, some medical challenges, some possibility of miscarriage, etc., or is it a 'just wondering' question?

'Just wondering' questions don't work out so well. There has to be a *point* in asking.

Cheers,

tikana

AG is right yet again

jenny is 7th house
her baby is 11th

again nothing to do with your 5th house

i dont think the chart is valid .. if you are just wondering

Tik

eonechoes

Oh... That's weird. I thought I saw charts asking things like "will I ever be married?" or "what gender is my baby?"

I didn't realize you couldn't just have a question and ask it. Sorry about that.