Related to income

marsScorp

I dont know how to put this question, but I want to know is this something I suppose to be doing as part creating revenue for myself? Like a second income or career path?

What I must mention is that this is something I have tried recently but knew of it years ago, I have done well a few times using a strategy to cash in profits so far however it's on game of chance. The reason I have posted this question is because I listened to about 5 transit and horoscope reading and apparently according to my sun moon and acsendant I will find out "what I suppose to be doing" I'm not one to take unnecessary risks always calculated risk and my natal Jupiter is in Scorpio and acsendant in pisces.
The reason I am asking is because I dont want to mislead myself into believing this is something I suppose to be doing just because it is working for me since I am terrified of risk it bothers me that something works for me since I have had badluck and bad things happens to me my whole life until now it's as if this change isnt suppose to be happening and wont last forever.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_career_hr.20054.7178.jpg
    astro_2gw_career_hr.20054.7178.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 34

ElenaJ

The 2nd house ruler, mars, is squaring Uranus in your house of partners and open enemies. The moon, ruler of the midheaven, is square Neptune in the house of work, and sun/mercury conjunct in the 12th. Venus, ruler of you in the ascendent, and ruler of money, is squared the moons nodes. It seems you're overthinking this and maybe not seeing it clearly. Doesn't look very positive.

tikana

I dont know how to put this question, but I want to know is this something I suppose to be doing as part creating revenue for myself? Like a second income or career path?

What I must mention is that this is something I have tried recently but knew of it years ago, I have done well a few times using a strategy to cash in profits so far however it's on game of chance. The reason I have posted this question is because I listened to about 5 transit and horoscope reading and apparently according to my sun moon and acsendant I will find out "what I suppose to be doing" I'm not one to take unnecessary risks always calculated risk and my natal Jupiter is in Scorpio and acsendant in pisces.
The reason I am asking is because I dont want to mislead myself into believing this is something I suppose to be doing just because it is working for me since I am terrified of risk it bothers me that something works for me since I have had badluck and bad things happens to me my whole life until now it's as if this change isnt suppose to be happening and wont last forever.

increase of finances is usuallly sudden improvement of Lord of 2nd house
any possitive aspects between Lord asce and lord of second or moon to lord of asce
changes can be seen either a planet changes directions from retro to direct
gains essential dignity
gains accidental dignity esp in 10th house
part of fortune is well placed along with its dispositor
there is no rejection from lord of asce is not rejecting lord of 2nd either by fall or detriment.

looking at your chart your finances are not improving but going in reverse
to make matters worse venus is about to square mars
mars conj south node not a good thing

marsScorp

increase of finances is usuallly sudden improvement of Lord of 2nd house
any possitive aspects between Lord asce and lord of second or moon to lord of asce
changes can be seen either a planet changes directions from retro to direct
gains essential dignity
gains accidental dignity esp in 10th house
part of fortune is well placed along with its dispositor
there is no rejection from lord of asce is not rejecting lord of 2nd either by fall or detriment.

looking at your chart your finances are not improving but going in reverse
to make matters worse venus is about to square mars
mars conj south node not a good thing

I am about to make a property purchase soon so it's going to take a chunk out of my finances (cash buy) do you think venus reserve could be indicting that?

tikana

I am about to make a property purchase soon so it's going to take a chunk out of my finances (cash buy) do you think venus reserve could be indicting that?

i saw that chart
DONT!

house is overpriced

venus is void
will enter faulty scorpio

basically this deal will ***** u up