where do I stand on this one?

spiritwoman

I have passed the written test, reference checks went ok, the interview was scheduled but postponed last minute. It's been 3 days now I have not heard from them.
Where do I stand with my prospects for this job?

Btw, I am also expecting positive outcome for another job but I am curious to see what is going on with this one as it is for a better organization which offers better benefit package.

It's for a job aboard, so do I look at Mars or Jupiter in this case? For Mars, I see lords are trine, my significator is angular and in the L10 house which is good. But moon even thought strong in Taurus, is in detriment of Mars in Capricorn which is about to change sign, and moon is applying to Algol, so I guess it's not so good. Mars is changing signs so things will change...

For Jupiter I see TOL moon to Sun and Jupiter by opposition. While it can bring perfection, how is this opposition to Jupiter work?

I get mixed feelings and cannot pass a judgement.

Thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_career_horary.36285.30247.png
    astro_w2gw_career_horary.36285.30247.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 35

acmicasa

I see Mars about to change sign. Will this change situation ? I am not experienced in delineating but making an observation.

Chrysalis

For a start you have moon/sun (newmoon) both at pitted degrees, and then venus L10 is trapped for now in this semi sextile with you/sun ,which is delaying things, moon then catches up with mars with a trine aspect before mars changes signs, so 7 days from chart could be when you hear something, which would be tomorrow.