Would a powerful sun make me stand out in crowds?

Leocorpicer

Hello. I am very often told by many astrologers that my Sun is very powerful. Does this make me more noticeable and shine in crowds? Does it convey a sense of competence? Probably because of my dignified/singleton sun in the first house, I am tall, have a strong build (am bodybuilding) and often called handsome.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 32

theV

You are leo born to shine and dazzler people and sun is exalted in the first house. You are a starfire

Lin

Well, it's hard to ignore a first house Leo Sun....
you have 2 major aspects to it...the sextile to Jupiter and Square to Moon.
So when your Sun-Jupiter is being activated you are appealing...but when your Sun-Moon is activated you are less than brilliant.

Venus rules "standing out in a crowd" in your chart and it is in the 12th house. So you may subliminally shy away from 'standing out' in a crowd. Venus makes a difficult aspect to Pluto and it's hard for you to use all the best of your Leo solar qualities.
LIN

Blackempress

I think there's alot of positive things going on for you including the sun. The one thing I noticed is the talent triangle between Mars-Pluto-Uranus which might give you quite a flair. I've seen expressions of 5th-H pluto & they are very Gripping! There's alot of energy in your chart that can be harnessed so go for that limelight that you crave, perhaps the 12th House venus will find itself in quiet times. :smile: