How will he react if I message him?

Iced8Ace

I don't understand translation much either, tbh. I am a newbie and still get it wrong a lot of the time, but I could never dispute the accuracy of horary. I've yet to see a radical chart be inaccurate. Those charts are so descriptive and easy to read--I have like 10 on file? It happens exactly as the chart says. It's jaw dropping. Tik was so right about looking at moon's last aspect--that's what sold horary for me. For example, one of my earlier horaries I cast, Moon's last aspect was a 6 degree opposition to the Sun, which ruled the 4th house. I realized 5-6 weeks before the horary was cast, I had left home for personal reasons. I was like how do they know that?!

craft94

Horary is not inaccurate, the interpretations are. This forum is full of them.

Why does it matter to you whether or not someone believes in horary? I'm a bit skeptical of this particular branch of astrology (haven't completely written it off, obviously...otherwise I wouldn't be asking) but I do 100% believe in astrology and I honestly really don't care if someone else doesn't (as long as they don't act like I'm stupid because I do). Its not a religion, I have no reason to preach. The question I asked here is more related to the here and now. My problem with horary is its too fatalistic for me, no room for changing it, the astrologers on this forum are especially black and white and its not even accurate for me 100% of the time. I HOPE most of the answers on this question are accurate lol but could still be BS

Last edited:

craft94

I think horary and Astrology in general,works much like Psychology tests, Medical tests, Polygraphs, etc etc. Nothing 'works' 100% of the time because of human error/inexperience. Even X-rays rely upon the 'opinion' and experience of the doctor reading them. :sideways:

Every 'art' and 'science' relies upon second opinions, and various conflicting opinions in order to make an informed decision. I think we should base our life changing decisions upon various things, including astrology , but not solely limited to it. I use horary and predictive astrology along with my own experiences, intuition, advice from friends/family, and other assorted experts, when needing to make a major decision. Horary really helps me to 'brace' myself and to hear what the likely outcome might be---however I still wait to see what happens and do my best along the way to make it be what I hope. :innocent:

I agree with this approach

craft94

Yes, it does make sense.

That's kind of how I see other forms of predictive astrology. But transits, progressions etc. are usually more symbolic and open to interpretation. It just seems like most horary astrologers see their answers as the Absolute Truth, and that's where I disagree. I posted this chart because I wanted to know what the most likely outcome was so I could make a decision but I have to consider other things to, like this boys actual behavior (and I'll tell you more if you wana PM me!), and I also think it's possible to change an outcome, depending on what it is. I like forms of divination that are actually constructive, and I don't think black and white answers like that are useful in any way.

Last edited:

tikana

Here it is tikana. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92162

My marriage split up...Saturn/Jupiter square...2 months after question. I moved back home near Quesited. Then 4 months after question quesited was in a relationship, so I was in serious anguish (moon ruler of 8th) but little did I freaking know he was going to break up with that person 4 months after question. So I tried to let go. Moved back. He breaks up with person he's with. I find out but I dont speak to him. I think he should come to me. So now we are just about at the 6 unit mark where Merc and Jupiter meet by opposition.

can you go to that thread please

it is getting flooded with 2 diffent charts

thanx

tikana

Will (different guy) this guy text me back? 3rd house ruler conjunct 7th house ruler and sextile 1st house ruler.. hmm

are you working for a phone company?
just ask if you will be dating the dude. stop beating around the bush.. or i will send you rotary phone ...

craft94

why are you casting charts then?

btw my call is he is def interested. The only issue i have is judging by the moon i'd say this is more sexual vs emotional

Saturn corules the quested since it is in 7th house
so venus/saturn -sextile looks like a yes.

Either he came out of painful relationship or something going on since mars is in 8th house = burned
saturn exalts venus - interesting def interesting

Irl, it seemed like he was obviously interested. Either that, or making fun of me (though I don't see why he would...) but I messaged him today and it looks like he chose to ignore me altogether. It's been 10 hours

I waited a long time but if it weren't for the positive messages on this forum, I wouldn't have gone through with it at all. It's okay though. I'm honestly not as hurt as I thought I'd be. I know I can do much better. Just a lil embarrassed by the whole situation but you never know how someone will react until you actually do it

Last edited:

tikana

Irl, it seemed like he was obviously interested. Either that, or making fun of me (though I don't see why he would...) but I messaged him today and it looks like he chose to ignore me altogether. It's been 10 hours

I waited a long time but if it weren't for the positive messages on this forum, I wouldn't have gone through with it at all. It's okay though. I'm honestly not as hurt as I thought I'd be. I know I can do much better. Just a lil embarrassed by the whole situation but you never know how someone will react until you actually do it

this is the reason why i loathe twisted metal questions.

Just ask will I date him (whoever) ... the attraction love and etc will appear without you asking

the way you are phrasing the question, you are asking for trouble. It leads to a follow up question which MAY contradict your original horary.

Last edited:

craft94

this is the reason why i loathe twisted metal questions.

Just ask will I date him (whoever) ... the attraction love and etc will appear without you asking

the way you are phrasing the question, you are asking for trouble. It leads to a follow up question which MAY contradict your original horary.

I wasn't asking if I'd date him though. Its not even something I want to know. If we date, I'd rather it happen naturally. I just wanted to know how hed most likely respond because I needed help making a decision. And honestly, now that I've made it, I'm glad I did it either way, because if I didnt, I'd be missing out on a possibility, wondering what would happen if I did

Last edited:

tikana

I wasn't asking if I'd date him though. Its not even something I want to know. If we date, I'd rather it happen naturally. I just wanted to know how hed most likely respond because I needed help making a decision. And honestly, now that I've made it, I'm glad I did it either way, because if I didnt, I'd be missing out on a possibility, wondering what would happen if I did

so why didn't you ask if he will help you to make a decision?

simple...

craft94

Can this chart tell me why he didn't respond? It's perplexing to me. He's Jupiter, which is conjunct the Sun in the intercepted 5th house but Mars is in his house square Jupiter.....Mars rules the intercepted 11th house...is he confused??? Is he angry? Is it all ego-related??!

PS - Interesting that my natal chart asc is also 20 deg. gemini cool! the house placements are literally identical to my natal chart, accurate representation of me!

Attachments

• whydidntherespond.gif
    whydidntherespond.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

rafaella

Can this chart tell me why he didn't respond? It's perplexing to me. He's Jupiter, which is conjunct the Sun in the intercepted 5th house but Mars is in his house square Jupiter.....Mars rules the intercepted 11th house...is he confused??? Is he angry? Is it all ego-related??!

PS - Interesting that my natal chart asc is also 20 deg. gemini cool! the house placements are literally identical to my natal chart, accurate representation of me!

He didn't respond because his significator and yours have no reception. Plus his significator is squaring Sun, he is dealing with other things.

The second chart shows he didn't like your message, Jupiter is in fall of Sun. On the other hand Jupiter is combust, so perhaps the first chart Sun square and this combust Jupiter shows he is overwhelmed with something, so responding to you is not a priority.

In the first chart, Moon aspects Mercury rx, hopefully that's a message coming later.