Why am I so unhealthy fatigue wise?

DiDi

Hi
I posted here earlier and it dissapeared:surprised:

Ill try again

Im anemic this I know, I take vitamins but perhaps not Iron ones that I should be cause of finances. I have been on the merry go-round diets for years and im just so sick of it.. I realise i need to make life changes only my willpower has been damaged due to bad depression which iam working on daily to overcome.

I Have been to 2 doctors to ask for help this week and im getting the usual, eat less walk more ... very good theory... im not overweight because i dont this... Im very aware of how to I just loose it then put it on... ect ect..

I asked horay today...
for help in what is stopping me medically from having the energy to be successful in a life change to a healthy life style.

asc is the same sign and degree of my natal 6th H of health :surprised:spooky

I am mars in sag ( void and under the beams) not good hey?
moon in camacalzi... also not good

6th H ruler mercury which past me and Iam being sandwiched inbetween the sun and merc... so Im being blinded... am i doing this to myself? perhaps Iam not seeing clear right now and everything is overwhelming to me and the situation is not going away real soon

I find it interesting to note that mercury my 6th H rulers ruler saturn is placed in the doctors H (7th) and showing iam not getting any help there...

I dont know the state of mercury or mars in sag... Im not very knowing in medical horay so if there is some help with interpetation of this chart id appreciate it plez.... or if its not readble by all means tell me?
I just think it has bering as the asc is my 6th H exactly so...

health.gif

DiDi

I take that back mars is not being burned by the sun... yet but it will be.. so more lack of energy to come... going out to get strong iron tablets right now:whistling:

tikana

hey D

i think it is under sunbeams.. not combust

I am not sure why you are fatigued but Mars is in cadent house
Dignities? I dont know I dont have tables of essential dignities in front of me

The good thing is mars is in fire sign and it is mutable.. so it seems to me it is temproary

Tik

DiDi

thanks tik

how does mars in sag work? its still a fire sign so should be okay and mutable is changeable..

Ive got my iron tablets now and made a healthy salad wholmeal sandwich so thats a start... I think my problem is blood related ... so anemia and being a female makes that worse...
thanks for helping me here.

tikana

D

Mars in Saggi has itself in a term - weak! but it is not peregrine
If Mars had been in water sign - it would indicate mute sign .. no voice

hows your sugar level?

DiDi

I think my sugar levels are fine.. I have no symptoms of diabeties..
Just tiredness, agitated but thats cause im stressed at not working full time and dealing with getting a healthier mind and body..........
my doc says... what do you want most
Ive been thinking about the truth of this for ayear now.. I say to be healthy mind and body... cause ive been through alot for myself to take and I just couldnt get up anymore after a life time of struggles on my own.

He says oh your just saying what you think id like to hear.... :andy: I loath male doctors in their early 30,s who think they have life all sewn up.

The first doctor wants me to write down everything i eat for 2 weeks then go back to her... lol gosh its to hard to get some real help...

Im going back to see another doctor..................
this horay hasnt helped much either

I think health horay must be harder than the others to annalyse

tikana

D

I dont mean or imply you having diabetes but sugar levels can fluctuate and affect your energy levels.

I stay away from health questions in general but you asked

and i was perplexed by firey mars

that's all
T

GeraniumSA

You may need to go back to the first doctor with your diet list in hand as instructed. As mercury is the ruler of the 6th house of health sitting in the 9th house, this implies to me that your diet may be in need of some education. Saturn (doctors) in the 7th house (partnerships) is sextile to the Sun (the native)--meaning the doctor could help you.

Not everyone does well on the same diet. Anemia is not always just a lack of iron(Mars). You may also be lacking in B vitamins (Mercury). I don't know what balance of whole grains and/or meat is appropriate for you.

This chart strongly suggests that something is lacking in your education (9th house emphasis) and that you have been strongly disinclined to listen to what you have been told (Jupiter/Uranus) square (Mercury/North Node/Pluto) even though it is ultimately to your benefit to listen (North Node/Pluto).

DiDi

thanks geraniumsa

I thought 9th H was higer education like uni?

The thing is I know what to eat how much of it to eat it and when to eat it and how to cook it... I am very aware of health and diet matters.

The problem is i have has been battling depression all year.
Depression affects every part of your life...
Even though I know what to do .... I was not doing it due to my mental health status... so I asked the doctors for help in how to turn my life around... quite a few times now!

I realise now I am the only one that can change myself... It has made me look into this deeper and take action... I have started the action... I did the horay to point me in some sort of direction to start looking.

Kannon

DiDi,

I use modern horary, ala Joan McEvers. No orbs are used for all whole-sign applying aspects.

Chart ruler [you/your body] Mars in 9th + 6th house ruler [health habits] Mercury in 9th means you lack groundedness. Both these planets in the 9th indicate that your energy (and health) are 'out there' rather than 'down here' grounded in your body. Notice all the stuff there in the 9th. You're living too much in your mind -- out there. Notice all the planets above the horizon. Others and ideas are defining things for you and you're ignoring what is instinctively natural.

Mars squares Uranus in 12th house of subconsious. Erratic energy that is tied up in subtle factors you aren't paying attention to. It is very possible that you have an electromagnetic factor affecting your energy. Do you sleep with a cell phone on near you? Do you sleep with ANYTHING electrical on or near your bed, like an electric blanket (yes, I know its summer there in Australia)? Is a television near your sleeping/work area - even on the other side of a wall? Do you spend hours under fluorescent lights or at a computer or using a hand held device? ANYTHING that emits an EMF field or high density radio field or that contains a cathode ray tube.

Also Mars recently (+3* = 3 weeks/months ago) squared Jupiter, showing you overexerted or overextended yourself mentally and possibly contributed to what you could call blood exhaustion. Mars = blood, red cells. Separating aspects cannot give definite answers, but can provide some clues as to what has already happened.

This chart suggests to me that it is behavioral, not what you are doing for health. I think that what you're doing health-wise may be okay, but that you are engaging in a behavior that you take for granted is not harmful, when in fact it is. Tikana is right to suggest that because both rulers are in a cadent house, the problem is not intractable or chronic, but should respond well to appropriate measures.

Because you are female, we also want to look at the Moon. Moon in 8th applies square to Neptune. Its possible you aren't getting your sexual needs met or that this is a touchy area in which you have not asserted yourself as you need to. Just something to consider without trying to specify further. Moon is also applying closely to Parallel to Pluto in declination and this suggests that there is a emotional factor affecting things.

The primary indicators here are behavioral/psychic in nature, not that your health habits are bad in terms of diet, exercise, etc.

Peace.

DiDi

KANNON... you blew me out of the water with that reading...
i am stunned!

You're living too much in your mind
I think here we have the underlying problem... Yes I have been for a year now, its my way anyway but even more so.
I noticed all the plannets above the horizon and wondered what that meant.... I knew it meant something i was afraid to ask!

It is very possible that you have an electromagnetic factor affecting your energy. Do you sleep with a cell phone on near you? Do you sleep with ANYTHING electrical on or near your bed,
Yes the mobile but a few weeks ago i deceded that it was not a good idea to have this close to me so i leave it downstairs.. I get zapped when i touch a can in the shopping centre or blow up random light globes when i turn on switches all my life, but latley more so..

I started working with computers and spend all day on the phone for my job around a few days a week

Also Mars recently (+3* = 3 weeks/months ago) squared Jupiter,
I was doing a course and it was boring me and taking up my energy with usless information and i lost it mentally and seen my ex whom i love so much i dont want anyone else that was 3 months ago... weeks ago i stated this job... so i think ive been cruisy for 3 weeks but more tired than usual

This chart suggests to me that it is behavioral, not what you are doing for health. I think that what you're doing health-wise may be okay, but that you are engaging in a behavior that you take for granted is not harmful, when in fact it is. Tikana is right to suggest that because both rulers are in a cadent house,
Are you saying its my state of metal health? yes tik knows her stuff:joyful:
Im not sure what your saying here plez ?

Its possible you aren't getting your sexual needs met or that this is a touchy area in which you have not asserted yourself as you need to. Just something to consider without trying to specify further. Moon is also applying closely to Parallel to Pluto in declination and this suggests that there is a emotional factor affecting things.
I choked on my coffee lol reading this part..
I called it of with the love of my life a year ago and thought it may have resolved itself by now... I once may have had casual friends in my past but now i have no desire to do so... so yeah ive been celebant for over a year now... and that aint anthing like me... lol
but seriously ... not being with him is affecting my every core... and im trying to push past it i really have been... but im just not there yet!

I have a suspision my depression/love has affected me mentally therefor health wise... there is still no medication for broken hearts hey ?

like i was saying thou... hit the nail on the head with that reading
many thanks

07.Re

I get zapped when i touch a can in the shopping centre or blow up random light globes when i turn on switches all my life, but latley more so..

Didi, I wonder if this has anything to do with Uranus as your Sun ruler?

Are you perhaps experiencing your Uranus opposition? Maybe this has to do with why you're experiencing zaps more often.

Just some random thoughts I had....

DiDi

ok lets see

I have allways had this problem mind you... when reaching for anything metal or accidently touching the shelves i get zapped so hard it makes a noise and it actually hurts...
People see my face as i cringe before reaching out to the shelf lol

my natal uranus 13.32 virgo and the transit is 26 pisces... but to be honest the zapping has subsided for a few years... except one day in november... natal mars is 26 virgo... I wonder if transiting uranus is doing damage to my natal mars which is my natal ruler of the 6th house of health and was the asc ruler of the horay chart.:wink:

Didi, I wonder if this has anything to do with Uranus as your Sun ruler?
thing is all aquarian suns would have this problem to and i have 2 other friends who share my birthdate who dont.. but there are others out there ive spoken to who do... something about lack of magnesium dont know if thats true.

dr. farr

Underlying emotional causal influences involving disappointments in love, will often be ameliorated by occasional doses of the homeopathic remedy Ignatia amara; in the reference chart Aries is in the 1st house: Ignatia is one of the homeopathic remedies having an affinity both with Aries (and also Scorpio) and with the 1st house: given the relationship background, and finding Aries on the first house, Ignatia amara 200c, a few pellets repeated once every week or 10 days, might antidote the dynamic effects of the love related emotional issues and remove what might be a major block toward improved well being.

Vista

I assume the doctor checked your thyroid and parathyroid? 1 out of 3 woman have a thyroid disorder and it would explain many of your symptoms. I think it's more like 1 out of 2 with many people not being diagnosed. You have an inconjunct from Venus to Uranus and Venus conjunct Moon. You might want to check your female hormone levels...not sure how old you are but the first thing to go in woman is usually progesterone.

DiDi

thankyou dr farr
Ill be getting that Ignatia you reconmended

thankyou vista for your help here.... I think the female hormones would also play apart of some type of depression when i feel like im washed up in life and feel a bit like im no use to anyone anymore... I realise that is female hormones so I now know to overlook those feelings.. im not that old still all good with my cycles but same time im not 30 anymore either...

I thought id fix up my mental state/fatigue then weight and then go from there... I cant feel positive and get over depression when Im tired all the time latley... so fix up tirdness get moving again loose weight get healthy mind and body... go from there.. thats my plan anyway.

Vista

thankyou dr farr
Ill be getting that Ignatia you reconmended

thankyou vista for your help here.... I think the female hormones would also play apart of some type of depression when i feel like im washed up in life and feel a bit like im no use to anyone anymore... I realise that is female hormones so I now know to overlook those feelings.. im not that old still all good with my cycles but same time im not 30 anymore either...

I thought id fix up my mental state/fatigue then weight and then go from there... I cant feel positive and get over depression when Im tired all the time latley... so fix up tirdness get moving again loose weight get healthy mind and body... go from there.. thats my plan anyway.

I started taking natural hormone replacement when I got into my mid to late 30's. You really sound like you have a possible thyroid problem. Depressions, fatigue, weight gain, etc. are all big symptoms of that. You didn't mention if the doctor ruled that out...
Hope you feel better soon.

DiDi

ummm Yer I left it out because I have been given the papers to go get it tested............ but im afraid in case they do the tests and i have a fatal disease... I know I know everything one might say in this situaltion but i truly started having panick attacks when I think of going to get tested... it took me a year to get the last lot of tests 4 years ago... which came back just anemic.
Ill just take these vitamins and advice and help ive recieved from dr farr and go from there.. if im no better ill go get tested.:pouty: yup I know Im a sook

dr. farr

Vista:
I believe your observations re to thyroid involvement (energetically) is quite correct:
taking the lord of the ascendant, Mars, we find it posited in Sagittarius-which sign is affinitive with the thyroid (along with Taurus) Notice also that the planetary ruler of the thyroid, Mercury, is posited in Capricorn (which sign is affinitive to the parathyroid) and under the dispositorship of Saturn: this Mercury indication could mean parathyroid impacting thyroid, and also with Saturn being Mercury' s dispositor, a hypo-functioning (of the thyroid) influence.
However, Sagittarius' ruler, Jupiter, is posited in the 12th house (restrictions and chronic health conditions) in its own domicile of Pisces: Jupiter, affinitive with the liver, and Pisces, affinitive with the part of the pancreas involved with sugar metabolism (the pancreatic "tail", which contains the Langerhans cells, etc) I have regarded as being potential influences "behind" the possible low thyroid energy condition, and in my PM to DiDi have mentioned possible natural remedies for this.
Also, with the "ultimate dispositor" of Mars, Jupiter, posited in its own mutable, watery sign of Pisces, and in the 12th house, the emotional component (Pisces, watery element) must also be considered as a "behind the scenes" causal influence in this situation.

Last edited: