Money?

Katarzena

Dear Forum,
Due to a tick-bite I have been pretty ill since 2 years.
Traditional 9 to 5 jobs bound to fix presence times and location are not feasible. But I have moments of feeling better and within those I could do good work.
The question is: which area/topic/industry/ways to choose to make the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time?
I know it's a bit of a hubris question, but after much time, experience and thought the best next steps for my healing and evolution are now clear. All that is missing is the money... I am thankful for any input from your side. Have a nice day!

Something to do with Leo energy. Can you lead, help people have fun, be in the spotlight? Saturn in the 8th would indicate you come from a modest background? Jupiter in Leo in the second I think means money will come to you in abundance but perhaps firstly you need to deal with Saturn's scarcity mindset 🤷

Last edited:

Katarzena

Dear Forum,
Traditional 9 to 5 jobs bound to fix presence times and location are not feasible. But I have moments of feeling better and within those I could do good work.
The question is: which area/topic/industry/ways to choose to make the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time?
I know it's a bit of a hubris question, but after much time, experience and thought the best next steps for my healing and evolution are now clear. All that is missing is the money... I am thankful for any input from your side. Have a nice day!

Coaching, building self worth in yourself and others.

Zora

Account Closed
I am thankful for any input from your side. Have a nice day!

Hello Palmtree,

as due to unavaible data - I can't do it myself - could you pls repost your chart with transits shown on outer circle and please without all this asteroid stuff -taking much space- helping nothing - and causing that important planet placements get tiny and unreadable.

Harmelia

Dear Forum,

Sorry to hear about your illness. I have read about Lyme's Disease, and it sounds terrible! I'm glad you are on a healing path.

I see you are a very sensitive person who keenly feels other people's energy. Cancer rising and Sun in Cancer in the 12th with Mercury conjunct Chiron in the 1st in Cancer. That's a lot of Cancer and Cancer is the most sensitive sign in the zodiac. Furthermore, you have Virgo on IC - which could make you a bit self-doubting as well as analytical and perfectionistic.
Then you have Pisces Moon - another inward, sensitive sign.

Your past life symbols suggests that you were greatly defined by your family and social life - and that you are working on being your own person. I know your question is about money - but - the whole chart matters when considering any question. In fact, Leo is on the cusp of your 2nd house of money - and Sun rules that house. Jupiter is in the 2nd house. Knowing who you are - truly - what makes you happy - is entwined with making money. I think it is highly likely that you are very creative and may have artistic talent and skill. You could be an excellent writer or artist. But, you may lack faith in yourself and your ability to express and put it out there. And then, you'd rather not deal with people, I bet.

Yet, honestly, the best bet is to do what you love, even if it takes time to develop your art or business.

In the meantime, you could teach, be a researcher - online - be a copywriter - you could work in technology in some way - health coach or life coach - there are so many different things you could do online. Perhaps, you might get involved in the Lyme's Disease community and be a coach for others dealing with it.

You need to shine to make money - which means you really need to work on your sensitivities - work at having good boundaries - learn how to protect yourself from an onslaught of other people's energies. Doing so is connected to making money. You really need to work with people - to move forward with your life purpose. You can be very helpful to other people - and you can be of a great service to others.

Palmtree

Account Closed
Something to do with Leo energy. Can you lead, help people have fun, be in the spotlight? Saturn in the 8th would indicate you come from a modest background? Jupiter in Leo in the second I think means money will come to you in abundance but perhaps firstly you need to deal with Saturn's scarcity mindset 🤷
Thank you Katarzena :) Currently the more "Leonic" qualities are hard to access because I feel so badly physically. But I hope to get back to that space soon.

Palmtree

Account Closed
Here my chart with today's transits and without the asteroids.
Chart.jpg

Palmtree

Account Closed
Hello Palmtree,

as due to unavaible data - I can't do it myself - could you pls repost your chart with transits shown on outer circle and please without all this asteroid stuff -taking much space- helping nothing - and causing that important planet placements get tiny and unreadable.
Dear Zora, for sure. I did not manage to add the chart to my original post so I posted it as a reply in the thread. Hope you find it and thanks in advance for your input!

Palmtree

Account Closed
Sorry to hear about your illness. I have read about Lyme's Disease, and it sounds terrible! I'm glad you are on a healing path.

I see you are a very sensitive person who keenly feels other people's energy. Cancer rising and Sun in Cancer in the 12th with Mercury conjunct Chiron in the 1st in Cancer. That's a lot of Cancer and Cancer is the most sensitive sign in the zodiac. Furthermore, you have Virgo on IC - which could make you a bit self-doubting as well as analytical and perfectionistic.
Then you have Pisces Moon - another inward, sensitive sign.

Your past life symbols suggests that you were greatly defined by your family and social life - and that you are working on being your own person. I know your question is about money - but - the whole chart matters when considering any question. In fact, Leo is on the cusp of your 2nd house of money - and Sun rules that house. Jupiter is in the 2nd house. Knowing who you are - truly - what makes you happy - is entwined with making money. I think it is highly likely that you are very creative and may have artistic talent and skill. You could be an excellent writer or artist. But, you may lack faith in yourself and your ability to express and put it out there. And then, you'd rather not deal with people, I bet.

Yet, honestly, the best bet is to do what you love, even if it takes time to develop your art or business.

In the meantime, you could teach, be a researcher - online - be a copywriter - you could work in technology in some way - health coach or life coach - there are so many different things you could do online. Perhaps, you might get involved in the Lyme's Disease community and be a coach for others dealing with it.

You need to shine to make money - which means you really need to work on your sensitivities - work at having good boundaries - learn how to protect yourself from an onslaught of other people's energies. Doing so is connected to making money. You really need to work with people - to move forward with your life purpose. You can be very helpful to other people - and you can be of a great service to others.
Dear Harmelia, many thanks for your time and your very helpful reply. Best wishes to you!

Zora

Account Closed

All that is missing is the money...

Hello Palmtree,

do your remember when exactly - day/month/year the tic bite happened ? Are you healthy again now ? Or do you still suffer from ?

Health house and work is same house - 6th house- ruled by jupiter - being in your 2nd house. What means -in general money income (2nd house) comes from work.

The kind of job one could recommend you - depends on the education -9th house - you already have. With uranus ruling your 9th house education - I assume that you have been more a "free-styler" so far (?).

I often heard - all that is missing - is money. And often found out - something different below is missing - and missing money or missing health is more the "attention-catcher" for what in truth is missing below. To my experience - money has a secret prescription - money follows the individual available energy in one's 2nd house. Which is in your chart leo ruled by sun. With fire sign in 2nd - you need to feel yourself enthusiastically and idealistically identified with the work you are doing for earning money - otherwise money "avoids" you and to cross your way and to stay with you for longer.

And if I look at your chart - I would assume that money issues kinda often accompanied your way in life until now. To me it looks like you kinda have a kind of a self-sabotage programme or a false/others directed and overtaken doctrin or dogma - subconsciously working below all. Mainly referring to not feeling yourself entitled to exist and to first of all having to earn your right of existence and to proof yourself as worthy to be here - on earth. What could restrict your money energy flow - as it is not true that you have to earn your right of existence. You are here, you are entitled to be here on earth and you are an important part of and for the Grand Whole.

Sun rules your 2nd house- physical existence, safety, defending own territory and own space, selfesteem, selfprotection and money income and money flow. And your 3rd house. Your sun in your 12th house - is showing as well your prenatal experience before your birth - during pregnancy of your mother with you.

Your 12th house is ruled by mercury and mercury also rules your 4th house - your emotional identity, basic trust - but also house of own mother. Your mercury is in your 1st house being conjuncted by your chiron as your inner wound and injury. It looks you both - your mother and you had a certain hurtful experience during your birth - you both shared. Jupiter as your health house ruler is in your 2nd house semisextiling degree exact your asc - showing that a health issue - effected you or your mother at time of your birth.

Your cancer sun in 12th trines and works perfectly hand in hand with your very sensitive and empathic receptive pisces moon in your 9th house (also house faith and belief) as your asc ruler and part of your birth axis.

But sun is also opposed by your uranus in 6th house -health- short under DC - known for to be a unexpectedly working energy. Uranus rules your 8th and your 9th house. 8th house -among others is genetic inheritance and dogmata and opinions from family members. Moreover death and near to death experience, shock and trauma experience around your birth, short before and short after.

Saturn as your DC ruler and 2nd part of your birth axis is in 8th house - degree exact semisextiling your moon as your asc ruler - showing that special and kinda also dangereous und unexpected (uranus) circumstances at point of your birth happened and that you might not have felt yourself welcomed at your arrival here on earth.

A deep birth experience is often stored in subconsciousness (8th) house and this experience can take subconsciously influence on every new beginning in your later life - unless you recognize that it is a past experience - which will never ever happen like this again - as you will never return back to be a little tiny baby.

With sun ruling 2nd house it might effect your selfesteem, feeling yourself safe and worthful - creating your own energy for your money flow and money income with. And with sun ruling 3rd house - might effect your physical radiance - people can notice from you and your communication abilities.

To get your 2nd house subjects and money improved - your sun has first be transit-activated. And right now your sun is still inconjuncted by transit saturn to get you more creative active on this subject -until end of this year.

And your natal uranus is trine supported by transit uranus itself - until next year. Uranus ruling 8th house is also about real estate - for profession - a sun in 12th house in cancer - sign of home- is skilled for as well.

Last edited:

Palmtree

Account Closed
I'd like to delete this post but don't know how.

Attachments

• Transit on tick bite date have activated the yod.jpg
    Transit on tick bite date have activated the yod.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: