*Astrological* Presidential election 2020 prediction

leomoon

Re: Presidential election 2020 prediction

Thanks for the links.

One says this, obviously connected to trump's choice flunkie deJoy the new Postmaster General:

• Published April 9, 2020Updated Sept. 14, 2020
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/09/us/politics/wisconsin-election-absentee-coronavirus.html

Three tubs of absentee ballots that never reached voters were discovered in a postal center outside Milwaukee. At least 9,000 absentee ballots requested by voters were never sent, and others recorded as sent were never received. Even when voters did return their completed ballots in the mail, thousands were postmarked too late to count — or not at all.

david starling

This country was ALREADY 25% mail-in voting BEFORE Trump's 2016 election, by both Republicans and Democrats, with no significant problems reported.

Suddenly, now that Trump is doomed to lose, there's a desperate attempt by Trump and his devotees, including Trump's very own Postmaster General, to falsely claim that voting by mail is illegitimate, even if they have to trump-up "evidence" themselves.

Definition of "trumped-up": Invented as a false excuse or accusation .

Last edited:

katydid

No problems with mail in, David? Would put be a problem if ballots were sent out that had NO way to vote for a President?

https://ktla.com/news/california/so...in-ballots-with-no-way-to-vote-for-president/

Some 2,100 L.A. County voters received mail-in ballots with no way to vote for president
CALIFORNIA
More than 2,000 Los Angeles County voters got mail-in ballots with a very egregious flaw: no way to vote for U.S. president.

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office confirmed late Monday that about 2,100 “faulty ballots” were mailed earlier that day to residents in the Woodland Hills area.

I got one of those ballots myself!!!!!:unsure:

david starling

No problems with mail in, David? Would put be a problem if ballots were sent out that had NO way to vote for a President?

https://ktla.com/news/california/so...in-ballots-with-no-way-to-vote-for-president/

Some 2,100 L.A. County voters received mail-in ballots with no way to vote for president
CALIFORNIA
More than 2,000 Los Angeles County voters got mail-in ballots with a very egregious flaw: no way to vote for U.S. president.

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office confirmed late Monday that about 2,100 “faulty ballots” were mailed earlier that day to residents in the Woodland Hills area.

I got one of those ballots myself!!!!!:unsure:

Can you get a new one?

david starling

The worst voting debacle in modern history occurred in Florida, in 2000, which had both mail-in and in-person voting. Guess which one was such a disaster it ended up literally giving the Presidency to Bush Jr., who actually lost BOTH the national Popular-vote AND the national Electoral College Vote.

Hint: "Hanging chads".

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, I can. But how many people will just fill it out and send it in, without figuring that out? '

And how many people wont notice until it is too late?

The news is out. So far, they claim it's just 2100 faulty ballots in the Woodland Hills area.

I got mine, and it's not missing anything. I'm going to sign up for "Ballot tracking" which tells you if you made a mistake, like forgetting to sign it, in which case you can redo it; and, whether it's been counted.

We have drop-boxes also, so you can put it in yourself.

Last edited:

katydid

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/10/08/voting-fraud-arrest-carrollton/
10/08/20
Carrollton mayoral candidate arrested on suspicion of fraudulently obtaining mail-in ballots
The candidate allegedly forged voting registration applications and had mail-in ballots sent to a post office box. It’s unclear how many actual ballots were involved in the scheme.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/nj-postal-worker-accused-of-throwing-away-election-ballots

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-veritas-uncovers-ballot-harvesting-fraud-in-minnesota/

A ballot-harvesting racket in Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Minneapolis district — where paid workers illegally gather absentee ballots from elderly Somali immigrants — appears to have been busted by undercover news organization Project Veritas.

One alleged ballot harvester, Liban Mohamed, the brother of Minneapolis City Council member Jamal Osman, is shown in a bombshell Snapchat video rifling through piles of ballots strewn across his dashboard.

“Just today we got 300 for Jamal Osman,” says Mohamed, aka KingLiban1, in the video. “I have 300 ballots in my car right now . .

Also implicating Omar’s campaign in the scheme is an anonymous Minneapolis-based former political worker, who told Project Veritas that, before Minnesota’s primary elections Aug. 8, ballot harvesters “took every single ballot” from elderly people in a Minneapolis public housing complex — the Charles Horn Towers.

“Knock on the door and say, ‘Your ballots come? Give it to me.’ ”

She alleges Omar’s long-serving staffer, campaign deputy district director Ali (Isse) Gainey, was “coordinating everything.”

david starling

Years ago, we had a worker at our polling place who was extremely partisan. He was taking ballots that were turned in by those he thought looked like "leftists", and secretly throwing them away. Cheating happens on both sides of the political divide.

david starling

Logically speaking, as far as the Presidency is concerned, California is the LAST place it would be worth the effort to deliberately up a relatively small number of votes for Biden, or decrease them for Trump. It's well understood that all the Electoral College votes will go to Biden anyway, and that's what elects a POTUS.

leomoon

Sign up for this special Virtual Event tonight 5:30 PM EST (thats about 2 PM Pacific)

a 45 minute Rock & Roll "Baby Boomer's 50 s-60s event)
Starring:

Sha Na Na - Bowzer Jon Bauman who is actually the President of the organization for saving Social Security from trump. This event on behalf of Biden-Harris team:

https://www.mobilize.us/joebiden/ev...m-modal&share_medium=twitter&timeslot=2313843

About this event

Join Seniors for Biden for a Boomers for Biden Rock 'n' Doo-Wop Party hosted by Jon "Bowzer" Bauman formerly of Sha Na Na. This virtual event will feature some of your favorite artists from the 50's and 60's speaking out on why they support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (and you might hear a line or two from some of their best known songs too!) You'll learn about how Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are going to Build Back Better and what you can do to help ensure a victory on November 3rd!
Join us for one or both nights - you can find the list of special guests for each night below!
Boomers for Biden Rock 'n' Doo-Wop Party - Volume 1 October 9 - 5:00 ET
Jon “Bowzer” Bauman (Sha Na Na) - “Goodnight, Sweetheart”
Duke Fakir (The Four Tops) - “I Can’t Help Myself”
Jay Siegel (The Tokens) - “ The Lion Sleeps Tonight”
Peggy March - “I Will Follow Him”
Gary “US” Bonds - “A Quarter to Three”
Charlie Thomas (The Drifters) - “Up On The Roof”
LaLa Brooks (Original Lead of The Crystals) - “Da Doo Ron Ron”
Gene Chandler - “Duke of Earl”
Boomers for Biden Rock 'n' Doo-Wop Party - Volume 2 October 16 - 5:00 ET
Jon “Bowzer” Bauman (Sha Na Na) - “Goodnight, Sweetheart”
Martha Reeves - (Martha and the Vandellas)- “Dancin’ In The Streets”
Merrilee Rush - “Angel of the Morning”
Fred Cash & Sam Gooden (The Impressions) “People Get Ready”
Judy Mann - (The Chiffons) “One Fine Day”
Barbara & Rosa Hawkins (The Dixie Cups) - “Chapel of Love”
Johnny Contardo (Sha Na Na) - "Those Magic Changes"

David Phoenix

"Ref:
Quote:
Quite interesting that you should bring this up. Reason?
Answer:
Its called participation on an astrology board. Nothing more. As a matter of choice I NEVER justify myself, nor do I ask that of others as I think it's rude to do so.

Astrology is afterall, an Art not a science.

Hope this clarifies sufficiently."

Actually your response clouds my statement with your own misconceptions.
My question "Reason?" Was rhetorical and directed to my own statement "Quite interesting that you should bring this up.". Not the post to which I was responding.

This statement "Astrology is afterall, an Art not a science." is erroneous and perhaps the prime reason astrology in general is not taken seriously by most people. Astrological chart calculation is all math with a bit of science thrown in for the sake of accuracy. Chart interpretation is based in sound methods and techniques. There is little room for using your own self inspired creativity when interpreting a chart. A planet in a sign and house or aspects have real and generally quite specific meanings. Those specific meanings are not a product of personal artistic expression.

"Hope this clarifies sufficiently."

David Phoenix

A conundrum

As a special note on Donald Trump:

DOB June 14, 1946 10:56 AM EDT. From his birth certificate. There is a conundrum however. I have a copy of Trump's original birth certificate. It clearly shows the birth time as 10:56 AM, with no mention of it being EDT or EST. In the past many hospitals did not observe daylight savings times on their official clocks for a variety of reasons. Furthermore on the AstroData Bank website, the data for Trump is listed as 10:34 AM EDT. This can be found on another "official" document. That is a difference of two minutes with no explanation of how or why there is a difference. This leaves a possibility of three different times. Which is correct? For physical birth times this would usually be of little concern. However in this case those two minutes of difference using EDT result in Trump's ASC being either 29* Leo 54' 33" @ 10:54 AM EDT or 00* Virgo 18' 11" @ 10:56 AM EDT. The time variance results in a possibility of two starkly different signs on the ASC. The 10:56 AM EST chart gives an ASC of 12* Virgo 09' 44". Until such time that I am given firm reason to think otherwise I will use the time on his birth certificate as is, without the EDT. Remember in 1946 the large number of clocks used in a business or other large organization's building where not controlled by a centralized computer system. If a change was made to the time each individual clock had to be altered by hand, one at a time.
In any case these differences in time have no bearing on the Spiritual Birth Time calculated by the Incarn algorithm.
Using the unaltered birth time of 10:56 AM EST also means that the MC is 9* Gemini 13' 14". This means that the transiting stellium of Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn(3 NOV, 2020) does not aspect Trump's MC.

CapAquaPis

Trump is "the King of Comebacks" - a trait from his Sun conjunct Uranus and I'm concerned he could have a comeback to win his second presidential term. But hold on, the horoscope for Nov 3rd has the Sun in Scorpio (US election day) has an Uranus opposite the Sun in Taurus instead. And the moon may be 30-45 degrees or "trine" Uranus in his natal sun sign and natal Uranus in Gemini.

Cary2

Banned
Re: A conundrum

As a special note on Donald Trump:

DOB June 14, 1946 10:56 AM EDT. From his birth certificate. There is a conundrum however. I have a copy of Trump's original birth certificate. It clearly shows the birth time as 10:56 AM, with no mention of it being EDT or EST. In the past many hospitals did not observe daylight savings times on their official clocks for a variety of reasons. Furthermore on the AstroData Bank website, the data for Trump is listed as 10:34 AM EDT. This can be found on another "official" document. That is a difference of two minutes with no explanation of how or why there is a difference. This leaves a possibility of three different times. Which is correct? For physical birth times this would usually be of little concern. However in this case those two minutes of difference using EDT result in Trump's ASC being either 29* Leo 54' 33" @ 10:54 AM EDT or 00* Virgo 18' 11" @ 10:56 AM EDT. The time variance results in a possibility of two starkly different signs on the ASC. The 10:56 AM EST chart gives an ASC of 12* Virgo 09' 44". Until such time that I am given firm reason to think otherwise I will use the time on his birth certificate as is, without the EDT. Remember in 1946 the large number of clocks used in a business or other large organization's building where not controlled by a centralized computer system. If a change was made to the time each individual clock had to be altered by hand, one at a time.
In any case these differences in time have no bearing on the Spiritual Birth Time calculated by the Incarn algorithm.
Using the unaltered birth time of 10:56 AM EST also means that the MC is 9* Gemini 13' 14". This means that the transiting stellium of Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn(3 NOV, 2020) does not aspect Trump's MC.

Trump's much ballyhooed personality is aptly described by Mars conjunct Ascendant.

David Phoenix

To all.
So many may think. But this is an idea in violation of a basic standard of chart interpretation. Which is this:
Every planet shall be checked that it correctly affects the house(domain) it is in. Planets close to boundaries between houses are especially important, because their influence can only be in one house and not the other.

Therefore a 12th house Mars does not affect the ASC or the 1st house whether the ASC is 29* Leo or 0* Virgo and it therefore has zero affect on the personality of his ASC.

A better interpretation of his chart would be using the SBT ASC of 27* Cancer. This readily explains his sensitivity to criticism, his patriotic spirit and the nepotism he practices. Plus his extensive involvement in real estate is also shown by the Cancer ASC.

The expansive Jupiter in the 4th also points to increase through family and increase of family. In his twenties about the time of his Saturn return his father turned over an already well established real estate empire to him. Trump in turn turned that into an international real estate development corporation worth billions. And with Jupiter in the 4th his personal family grew to six children. Capricorn on the 7th also points to age difference in relationships. Trump's last two wives are quite a bit younger than he.

He has the ASC ruler, Moon, in the speculative 5th house and the play it fast and loose sign of Sagittarius. Hence the rapid rise of his financial success due to speculative real estate development. And the large number of children with different mothers. Plus there is the fact that he puts a lot of his personal energy(Cancer ASC with Moon ruler) into seeing that his children are also successful.

The Cancer ASC also puts Mars in his 2nd house(accidental detriment by house) and of course Leo. Clearly an indication of his financial shenanigans, bullying tactics in business and many financial ups and downs.

Take care,
David

JUPITERASC

To all.
So many may think.
But this is an idea in violation of a basic standard of chart interpretation. Which is this:
Every planet shall be checked that it correctly affects the house(domain) it is in. Planets close to boundaries between houses are especially important, because their influence can only be in one house and not the other.

Therefore a 12th house Mars does not affect the ASC or the 1st house whether the ASC is 29* Leo or 0* Virgo and it therefore has zero affect on the personality of his ASC.

generalisation is fun, but unreliable
no natal chart is identical, even that of twins :smile:
in this particular case
LEO Mars
GEMINI Sun
VIRGO ascendant
MERCURY aspects ascendant

also consider Tumps SIDEREAL NATAL

Without Lot and degree setting according to Vettius Valens:

Leo ascendant, ruler Sun [Father] at X Taurus [Property/Financial gains] AND supported by detriment Virgo Jupiter at II [but rather powerful retrograde]. It's all from angular house. Jupiter might be retrograde BUT it's planet ruler [Gemini Mercury] is very direct movement at XI.

Conclusion: property/financial gain from the Father [Sun Taurus at X] in massive expansion [Virgo Jupiter retrograde at II] from Donald Trump's intelligence [Mercury Gemini Domicile at XI].
A better interpretation of his chart would be using the SBT ASC of 27* Cancer. This readily explains his sensitivity to criticism, his patriotic spirit and the nepotism he practices. Plus his extensive involvement in real estate is also shown by the Cancer ASC.

The expansive Jupiter in the 4th also points to increase through family and increase of family. In his twenties about the time of his Saturn return his father turned over an already well established real estate empire to him. Trump in turn turned that into an international real estate development corporation worth billions. And with Jupiter in the 4th his personal family grew to six children. Capricorn on the 7th also points to age difference in relationships. Trump's last two wives are quite a bit younger than he.

He has the ASC ruler, Moon, in the speculative 5th house and the play it fast and loose sign of Sagittarius. Hence the rapid rise of his financial success due to speculative real estate development. And the large number of children with different mothers. Plus there is the fact that he puts a lot of his personal energy(Cancer ASC with Moon ruler) into seeing that his children are also successful.

The Cancer ASC also puts Mars in his 2nd house(accidental detriment by house) and of course Leo. Clearly an indication of his financial shenanigans, bullying tactics in business and many financial ups and downs.

Take care,
David
you are entitled to your opinion with which not everyone agrees