Can astrology really explain my current predicament?

[FONT=&quot]Too long didn't read version at the bottom (re[FONT=&quot]uploaded my chart as an image 2 posts down, since i'm new to this site and don't know how to attach the image to this original post during the edit...)[/FONT]

I realize that this is a stretch but i'm in a bit of a predicament at this point. Starting on January 1, 2015 a lot of things about my life have been changing. I suffered a major knee injury from training that required a surgery, which I put off for months and am now recovering from. I've lost all my friends, either voluntarily or involuntarily- voluntarily in the sense that i had a lot of "friends" with ulterior motives or were simply just trying to use me which I began to realize. I literally don't have anyone in my life that I feel I can really trust anymore, family included. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On the plus side, I all of a sudden hit puberty late at the age of 20 and lost all of my face/baby fat, gained some muscle, and am now often told of how handsome I am, which is nice because I was considered ugly by many throughout my teenage years. I've always been a bulky wrestler type build, but have recently lost all the body and face fat and am now very lean. People constantly tell me how I look totally different in a good way.

Women often try to talk to me, which is fine at first, but the minute they begin to flirt with me, everything just gets extremely awkward and serious which either ends up scaring me or them away (usually me).

Unfortunately my social skills are weak and I'm a very shy/reserved person who struggles with making the necessary initial small talk with people to eventually form lasting friendships or romantic relationships. I’m not interested in many of the things my peers are. The only things that really interest me are combat and violence. I am not a violent person in the sense that I go around picking fights and starting arguments. I like studying armed and unarmed combat, they are the only things that truly fascinate me and can capture my attention for hours on end. My second favorite interest would be listening to the “new atheists” (Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Christopher Hitchens) discuss religion and its effects on society. As you can see, I don’t think many 22 year olds are into this sort of stuff. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't know anything about astrology and am pretty skeptical to be honest. I try to adhere to Carl Sagan's, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", and I just don't think astrologers have successfully shown that empirical evidence as of yet. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That being said, I still like to learn about this stuff because it's interesting and i'm quite frankly bored. Something about astrology interests me and I can't really understand why. I read a little bit about the 1st house of identity and how the planet Pluto in that house has something to do with the myth of the phoenix destroying itself and rising from the ashes, which is interesting/coincidental because I got a phoenix tattoo on my back shoulder a couple of years ago for no apparent reason, other than the fact that I thought it looked cool. It had no real meaning at the time and I was unaware of astrology and having pluto "in my first house" whatever that means. Looking back though, I got that tattoo at the end of 2014, and things began falling apart about 2 months after. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So if you guys could explain to me why I'm experiencing the things i'm currently experiencing from an astrological perspective, it would be greatly appreciated!

Too long didn't read?

I lost all my friends, suffered serious injuries, am extremely lonely, have difficulty forming new relationships. Why? Help![/FONT]

Attachments

• astro 2.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Another version of my chart in the event that my first one is unreadable

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_daf.78749.35265.gif
    astro_2gw_01_daf.78749.35265.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 29

noraleader

Banned
that's cool, strategy and martial arts are engaging topics, iirc it was chomsky?? that made a list of "things every adult should be able to do" which included "plan an invasion" :smile:

i'd advise uploading the chart as an image instead of a pdf.. with the node and solar/lunar alignments with the ascendant :wink: you are bound to draw interest from some of the mroe practiced astrologers around here..

..i am not one of them. to me, things like .. "phoenix = rebirth.. things start falling apart seem to have an innate order to them.." but i also liek to point out things like.. beign a young person, you're only out of school a few years, which is a forcibly social environment.. so many things in your life are in flux. it's good to have a sense in life of perspective that whatever you're going through, will be in the past, inevitably: it reduces the scale of many things that seem challenging. you'll heal, you'll make new friends, you'll eventually get used to ineptness in meeting people.

i know eg. rahu is goin gto give you a better picture of your north node here... so i'll point out that saturn transited your natal pluto sometime vaguely in the last year.. not sure when, but that would be kind of heavy.. neptune just hit your saturn, which might have led to your intrigue wiht astrology.. uranus just transited mars.. you've got a bunch of "personal planets" transits..

imo astrology is one of those great things to look at as models or analogies.. there are other things in life that are equally or more important.. like i like to say, where there is certainty, consideration is absent.. i like to encourage a wide scope of consideration..

people will have things to say about 12th house jupiter in scorpio as well ;) stay sensible, and be easy.. jainism is my favourite "religion.." (belief system) it's pretty keen depending on how you interpret it.. take the good instead of trying to trash it. a lot like buddhism, but not as fun.

that's cool, strategy and martial arts are engaging topics, iirc it was chomsky?? that made a list of "things every adult should be able to do" which included "plan an invasion" :smile:

i'd advise uploading the chart as an image instead of a pdf.. with the node and solar/lunar alignments with the ascendant :wink: you are bound to draw interest from some of the mroe practiced astrologers around here..

..i am not one of them. to me, things like .. "phoenix = rebirth.. things start falling apart seem to have an innate order to them.." but i also liek to point out things like.. beign a young person, you're only out of school a few years, which is a forcibly social environment.. so many things in your life are in flux. it's good to have a sense in life of perspective that whatever you're going through, will be in the past, inevitably: it reduces the scale of many things that seem challenging. you'll heal, you'll make new friends, you'll eventually get used to ineptness in meeting people.

i know eg. rahu is goin gto give you a better picture of your north node here... so i'll point out that saturn transited your natal pluto sometime vaguely in the last year.. not sure when, but that would be kind of heavy.. neptune just hit your saturn, which might have led to your intrigue wiht astrology.. uranus just transited mars.. you've got a bunch of "personal planets" transits..

imo astrology is one of those great things to look at as models or analogies.. there are other things in life that are equally or more important.. like i like to say, where there is certainty, consideration is absent.. i like to encourage a wide scope of consideration..

people will have things to say about 12th house jupiter in scorpio as well ;) stay sensible, and be easy.. jainism is my favourite "religion.." (belief system) it's pretty keen depending on how you interpret it.. take the good instead of trying to trash it. a lot like buddhism, but not as fun.

Thanks for the insight. I grew up in a religious family and do not bash religion, but I don't know if I can believe it either. I guess my stance on God is that I don't believe he/it exists, but I won't deny the existence either. I'm just not sure

rahu

Banned
Hi alexader
Your north node conjunction to the ascendant and the South node conjunction to the moon/sun conjunction is very unusual and powerful. The node here gives you psychic abilities. This made more pronounced by the amazing moon/sun conjunction on the south node. Thus pattern implies a exceptional spiritual heritage. Your intuition are also amazingly accurate. This pattern gives a very strong aura.
with pluto conjunct the north node you are an old and evolved soul.many skills and experiences in this life will reflect situation and accomplishments from your previous lifes.
with Neptune conjunct to Uranus and sextile to the node ,you have powerful psychic healing aspects. you must develop these to balance your martial skills.

with chiron at midheaven, you may have not relized that you hav[sychihc abilities because chiron itself give strong mentland psychich powers so you may have dismissed the many strange coincidences in your life to your extraordinary deductive reasoning.
chiron at midheaven gives you a very analytical and critical mind. this is why you have uncertainty about religion and astrology yet you are giving astrology a chance.you look for and expect coherence in action and words.if a person proves false or hypocritical you rarely give them a second chance.
but this exacting expectation of others often leads you to tactless comments that alienate your best friends. you must realize that most people do not want to heard the truth about themselves if it is unflattering.
you have the mrs/venus midpoint conjunct you sun so you are attractive to women, but with Saturn square to Venus, you are shy and somewhat blacking social skills as you mention.
your chiron/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to mercury which gives you a cold analytical dissenttachment which may be why you have few friends.but it shows serious analytical skills and a penchant to understand the bottom line of any matter.
mars is square to Neptune ans by transference of light to uranus also. this is the aspect that brings your interest in martial arts but it is a square and the midpoint of Uranus/mars is close to Saturn which shows a tendency for accidents.

your isolation may be because your maturity levelof your past lives do not allow you to embrace the normal concerns of youth.it is almost as you were born in the wrong time.

i think the fact that you hurt yourself severely must make you realize that you can not indulge in negative thoughts.

look into psychic/spiritual healing and develop your psychic abilities as you pursue the martial arts. i am not sure about MMA.it seems a bit too exploitative of your abilities .. also with mars square to uranus i have misgivings about accidents.though with pluto on the ascendant, this may not be a valid criticism.
i am not sure i addressed you question. but i would say you don't realize the true scope of the challenges in this life time. to para phrase sagan : extraordinary abilities require extraordinary achievements.

rahu

Last edited:
Hi alexader
Your north node conjunction to the ascendant and the South node conjunction to the moon/sun conjunction is very unusual and powerful. The node here gives you psychic abilities. This made more pronounced by the amazing moon/sun conjunction on the south node. Thus pattern implies a exceptional spiritual heritage. Your intuition are also amazingly accurate. This pattern gives a very strong aura.
with pluto conjunct the north node you are an old and evolved soul.many skills and experiences in this life will reflect situation and accomplishments from your previous lifes.
with Neptune conjunct to Uranus and sextile to the node ,you have powerful psychic healing aspects. you must develop these to balance your martial skills.

with chiron at midheaven, you may have not relized that you hav[sychihc abilities because chiron itself give strong mentland psychich powers so you may have dismissed the many strange coincidences in your life to your extraordinary deductive reasoning.
chiron at midheaven gives you a very analytical and critical mind. this is why you have uncertainty about religion and astrology yet you are giving astrology a chance.you look for and expect coherence in action and words.if a person proves false or hypocritical you rarely give them a second chance.
but this exacting expectation of others often leads you to tactless comments that alienate your best friends. you must realize that most people do not want to heard the truth about themselves if it is unflattering.
you have the mrs/venus midpoint conjunct you sun so you are attractive to women, but with Saturn square to Venus, you are shy and somewhat blacking social skills as you mention.
your chiron/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to mercury which gives you a cold analytical dissenttachment which may be why you have few friends.but it shows serious analytical skills and a penchant to understand the bottom line of any matter.
mars is square to Neptune ans by transference of light to uranus also. this is the aspect that brings your interest in martial arts but it is a square and the midpoint of Uranus/mars is close to Saturn which shows a tendency for accidents.

your isolation may be because your maturity levelof your past lives do not allow you to embrace the normal concerns of youth.it is almost as you were born in the wrong time.

i think the fact that you hurt yourself severely must make you realize that you can not indulge in negative thoughts.

look into psychic/spiritual healing and develop your psychic abilities as you pursue the martial arts. i am not sure about MMA.it seems a bit too exploitative of your abilities .. also with mars square to uranus i have misgivings about accidents.though with pluto on the ascendant, this may not be a valid criticism.
i am not sure i addressed you question. but i would say you don't realize the true scope of the challenges in this life time. to para phrase sagan : extraordinary abilities require extraordinary achievements.

rahu

Thats funny. I recall visiting a psychic about 6 months ago. She told me I have been more spiritual lately, which is good, but not nearly enough and that I was meant to be far more spiritual than I am now. Spiritual is such a broad subject that I don't even know what she means. Spiritual as in belief in spirits and ghosts etc? Spiritual as in being totally focused on the moment, not focusing on ones thoughts? She also told me that this is not my first time living and that I am very intuitive. She told me I will have so many obstacles to face in this life and that she believes I am strong enough, while warning that it doesn't matter what she believes, only what I believe.

This was all from a palm reading experience that I initiated quite frankly out of boredom. It scares me how similar your post is to what she said. But I still don't know if I am totally convinced...I feel like this is just some sort of trick my mind is playing on me... I don't know what to do.

I literally think about martial arts and competing in it every single day...I just turned 22 and feel that it is my time to begin. I've been training the last 8 years and have only had one serious injury that required surgery...but you're telling me I shouldn't? And my "fortune teller psychic" telling me that I will have so many obstacles?

I don't know what I should do anymore

If I am not meant to do this, why the hell was I cursed with this strong desire to do it

I am so lost.

For the last few months I've been contemplating joining the military on the infantry side of things, especially since learning of my knee injury and the possibility of worsening it through MMA training. I figured the military could be a "safe" out... and that I could transition over to private military contracting after serving in the military. I feel that this is the only other way I'll be able to make a financially lucrative living due to my low level of patience for anything not related to armed/unarmed combat. Do you feel this is a bad idea as well?

One more thing, I sustained this serious injury in a time when I was the most optimistic I have ever been in my life. January 1, 2015, I was so insanely happy I literally couldn't remember a time I was so happy to be alive. I had finally realized my athletic/martial ability and knew where I stood because of my training with other fighters that are currently in the UFC, and holding my own. I had finally transferred from community college to a 4 year university. A month later in February, I tore a ligament in my left knee. It healed and is now perfectly fine. As soon as it finished healing, I tore the ACL in my right knee as well as the meniscus cartilage. I put off the surgery until November 17, 2015. Doctor told me to wait a year before returning. Its been 6 months and I feel great. I just find it odd that my situation switched from an extremely optimistic, happy one into quite possibly the most depressing year of my life. I lost all hope. Right now, although I feel good about my knee, I am still afraid I will injure something else and end my dreams permanently.

What would you do if you were in my situation?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Thats funny. I recall visiting a psychic about 6 months ago. She told me I have been more spiritual lately, which is good, but not nearly enough and that I was meant to be far more spiritual than I am now. Spiritual is such a broad subject that I don't even know what she means. Spiritual as in belief in spirits and ghosts etc? Spiritual as in being totally focused on the moment, not focusing on ones thoughts? She also told me that this is not my first time living and that I am very intuitive. She told me I will have so many obstacles to face in this life and that she believes I am strong enough, while warning that it doesn't matter what she believes, only what I believe.

This was all from a palm reading experience that I initiated quite frankly out of boredom. It scares me how similar your post is to what she said. But I still don't know if I am totally convinced...I feel like this is just some sort of trick my mind is playing on me... I don't know what to do.

I literally think about martial arts and competing in it every single day...I just turned 22 and feel that it is my time to begin. I've been training the last 8 years and have only had one serious injury that required surgery...but you're telling me I shouldn't? And my "fortune teller psychic" telling me that I will have so many obstacles?

If I am not meant to do this, why the hell was I cursed with this strong desire to do it

I am so lost.

For the last few months I've been contemplating joining the military on the infantry side of things, especially since learning of my knee injury and the possibility of worsening it through MMA training. I figured the military could be a "safe" out... and that I could transition over to private military contracting after serving in the military. I feel that this is the only other way I'll be able to make a financially lucrative living due to my low level of patience for anything not related to armed/unarmed combat. Do you feel this is a bad idea as well?

One more thing, I sustained this serious injury in a time when I was the most optimistic I have ever been in my life. January 1, 2015, I was so insanely happy I literally couldn't remember a time I was so happy to be alive. I had finally realized my athletic/martial ability and knew where I stood because of my training with other fighters that are currently in the UFC, and holding my own. I had finally transferred from community college to a 4 year university. A month later in February, I tore a ligament in my left knee. It healed and is now perfectly fine. As soon as it finished healing, I tore the ACL in my right knee as well as the meniscus cartilage. I put off the surgery until November 17, 2015. Doctor told me to wait a year before returning. Its been 6 months and I feel great. I just find it odd that my situation switched from an extremely optimistic, happy one into quite possibly the most depressing year of my life. I lost all hope. Right now, although I feel good about my knee, I am still afraid I will injure something else and end my dreams permanently.

As I mentioned Mars is square to Neptune and Uranus. This shows both explosive strength but also weakness. the midpoints are conjunct Saturn which rules the knee. I can lead you to water but can,t make you drink. your chart reflects your physical problem exactly .If you are not going to make the obvious conclusion nothing i can say matters.
when one has healing power and does not focus outward, then these powers turn inwards and you are forced to heal ythe ourself. It is not clear why you are so obstanate. Maybe your religious upbringing has turned you into a skeptic. if you read the lord of of ring trilogy you might remember that king aragorn also had a healing touch

RaRohini

I am so lost.

Rahu rightly pointed out many things...
In your situation, i would bounce back to optimism . You have so much Sun energy in your chart that you will heal no worries. Each blow is only a test for you. You become stronger with each blow.
Being spiritual means understanding who you really are and Rahu has helped you with that.
Meaning do what you believe in even if it sounds very wierd and listen only to your heart.

RaRohini

In my view, i feel you need to 'collect' energy and 'ground' it .. did you get that? You may understand when you are sufficiently evolved. Have you seen some people whose very presence makes you calm? You have to become someone like that. Think Kung fu Panda and master Shifu.

In my view, i feel you need to 'collect' energy and 'ground' it .. did you get that? You may understand when you are sufficiently evolved. Have you seen some people whose very presence makes you calm? You have to become someone like that. Think Kung fu Panda and master Shifu.

Are you saying I need to control my sometimes powerful anxiety and not let it dictate my outward expression? I can see that being helpful but am unsure how that is specific to me...many people have difficulty "grounding" their energy and calming down.

rahu

Banned
I suggest hatha yoga as this world strengthen your knee and calm your spirit .22and three knee injuries. You might think about being a medic if go into the armed forces
Rahu

I suggest hatha yoga as this world strengthen your knee and calm your spirit .22and three knee injuries. You might think about being a medic if go into the armed forces
Rahu

I've had a lot of injuries, but the caveat there is that they were never really caused accidentally by my "clumsiness" per say. Every time i've been injured, it was a direct result of another man specifically trying to injure me, and succeeding. I've never gotten injured accidentally by performing a technique wrong or falling down during running etc.

noraleader

Banned

I am so lost.
i know you ask why rhetorically, you're not looking for an answer. but i figure, it may be helpful to consider.

a knee injury.. imo.. if someone is trying to defeat a strong opponent, mobility is the first thing you take out. knees are just easier to hit than feet, and i guess a knee injury is somewhat more fortunate.. you're young, you can heal, and it's a point you can defend in the future, it's not a crushing weakness.

you understand now that you can be injured.. i like jin yong's title "the book and the sword" to illustrate that martiality can benefit from both physical and intellectual application. if you have trouble controlling your anxiety, mood.. sure.. maybe you're "just the same as everyone else" "and that's okay" but eg. a shaolin would have you beat.

i notice a lot of sneaky combatants also have an excellent command of upsetting other people.. this is their weakness.. they gain *some* immunity to psychological attack by having a strong attack, but ultimately, because they believe it to be effective, it works on them in turn, especially once you crack their shell of believing they're effective. so i say, you need to achieve superior self control if you wish to excel.

you need to find your own way to do that.. own it.. because it's your way.. if you ask me, i say.. the way to a "superior" (meaning, more effective, less defeatable) mentality is humility and compassion. a person who fights for the greater good, for defense, to stop fighting, has no ego to destroy. they can call you names all day, no anxiety, because you're already abased. many traditions have this concept of "spiritual warrior". you can do things with the intent of humbling your ego, eg. placing yourself lower than what you see as low. a person who loves their enemy sees things from their point of view and helps them. soft style. dumb advice in three paragraphs :smile:

oh yeah .. "why" .... you weren't asking but let's explore.. culture is full of the idea of nobility for those who fight.. the benefactor... so these ideas are introduced to us at a young age, any number of things could influence this thinking... a person who will stand up and fight has a weakness, in part.. because they feel the need to confront, to stand up, to *react* which makes you predictable... so, if someone wants to get you in trouble, they could flatter you and make you feel like a hero.. simplification.. this is a deep, and very present cultural dynamic... "why.." goes much deeper and beyond the scope of this thread/discussion.. you may as well ask why you are alive or why you have arms and legs. and... watch your language.. saying "curse" sounds dramatic, but the way you think of things... affects your perception and decisions... always be very careful with words... simple, acceptable things can be lethal.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Are you saying I need to control my sometimes powerful anxiety and not let it dictate my outward expression? I can see that being helpful but am unsure how that is specific to me...many people have difficulty "grounding" their energy and calming down.

Yes , it is somewhat like controlling your anxiety and 'centering' yourself. Well, everyone has this problem but in your case it is a different ball game altogether. That is because of the tremendous energy which you are carrying in your South Node Ketu. For others, it may just be a fleeting problem. For you, it 'may' be the life purpose.

RaRohini

I've had a lot of injuries, but the caveat there is that they were never really caused accidentally by my "clumsiness" per say. Every time i've been injured, it was a direct result of another man specifically trying to injure me, and succeeding. I've never gotten injured accidentally by performing a technique wrong or falling down during running etc.

Just one question .. when you were 'euphoric' and then got injured, what was the euphoria like? Was it a lot of Ego like ' I'm so good ..no one can defeat me?' This might have been the Universe telling you to control the ego.
Noraleader's paragraph which explains why the ego has to be controlled and how the opponent can be defeated ..that may be useful to follow.
It may help to think ' I'm God's warrior/ Universe warrior and it is helping me defeat ignorance.'

Last edited: