Is he a psychopath or just cruel and manipulative?

chei star

Someone my sister is involved with.

I'm not going to say much about the situation, because I want people to look at the chart from a fresh perspective and say what they think.

All insight is much appreciated and will help a great deal. Thank you guys

Attachments

• anon.jpg
    anon.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 55

Zarathu

Account Closed
In my opinion, you cannot diagnose, or even begin to diagnose mental problems without using the asteroids and Dark Moon Lilith. However you have removed the birthdata from the chart, probably because you don't have the dude's permission to post it.

chei star

In my opinion, you cannot diagnose, or even begin to diagnose mental problems without using the asteroids and Dark Moon Lilith. However you have removed the birthdata from the chart, probably because you don't have the dude's permission to post it.

The rules of this forum state that charts should be posted anonymously.

And not everyone uses Lilith in their interpretations, some Astrologers don't even acknowledge it. if you want to input something, I can draw up a chart with Lilith added?

Zarathu

Account Closed
The rules of this forum state that charts should be posted anonymously.

And not everyone uses Lilith in their interpretations, some Astrologers don't even acknowledge it. if you want to input something, I can draw up a chart with Lilith added?

I clearly stated that it was my opinion. And of course, you don't have to post anything you don't want to, I never said it was required by the forum. I SAID, that IN MY OPINION, one could not diagnose a conditions without using asteroids and Dark Moon Lilith. DML by itself is not useful.

But others opinion is apparently what you need, not mine.

chei star

I clearly stated that it was my opinion. And of course, you don't have to post anything you don't want to, I never said it was required by the forum. I SAID, that IN MY OPINION, one could not diagnose a conditions without using asteroids and Dark Moon Lilith. DML by itself is not useful.

But others opinion is apparently what you need, not mine.

I know, I didn't mean to come across as being aggressive and I apologize if I did. Just wanted to know if you would like me to draw up an additional chart with Lilith added?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I know, I didn't mean to come across as being aggressive and I apologize if I did. Just wanted to know if you would like me to draw up an additional chart with Lilith added?

Like I said you would also need to draw it up for 700+ asteroids that I use, and unless you own either Solar Fire or AstrolDeluxe, you aren't using dark Moon Lilith, you are using black moon or the asteroid Lilith.

So....I hope that you get the responses you are looking for, and you may be able to.

My opinion comes from 40+ years of clinical practice, and it was only with extensive asteroid use could I begin to determine the answer to your question. Additionally I found that a full printout of the 250 Arabic Parts, and the 1381 Witte Sensitive points, based on a full Astrodyne analysis was necessary to even break through what the general chart says. You will not be able to generate any of that for me. Sorry.

And... even with that data, I can't be totally sure. The studies of psychopathic conditions shown in the horoscope is just beginning. The charge here was led by Martha Lang-Wescott with her big book on the brain. And after those 40 years of clinical counseling practice, I am loath to be labeling people with potential psychopathic conditions without lots more than just a basic natal chart.

All my opinion.....of course.

chei star

Like I said you would also need to draw it up for 700+ asteroids that I use, and unless you own either Solar Fire or AstrolDeluxe, you aren't using dark Moon Lilith, you are using black moon or the asteroid Lilith.

So....I hope that you get the responses you are looking for, and you may be able to.

My opinion comes from 40+ years of clinical practice, and it was only with extensive asteroid use could I begin to determine the answer to your question. Additionally I found that a full printout of the 250 Arabic Parts, and the 1381 Witte Sensitive points, based on a full Astrodyne analysis was necessary to even break through what the general chart says. You will not be able to generate any of that for me. Sorry.

And... even with that data, I can't be totally sure. The studies of psychopathic conditions shown in the horoscope is just beginning. The charge here was led by Martha Lang-Wescott with her big book on the brain. And after those 40 years of clinical counseling practice, I am loath to be labeling people with potential psychopathic conditions without lots more than just a basic natal chart.

All my opinion.....of course.

Right, Dark Moon Lilith is a calculated point rather than an astrological body, isn't it? I'm not too familiar with it other than it represents some sort of dark side of people.

I know the title is extreme. I have no basis for thinking he is a psychopath because I am not qualified to diagnose such a thing, but I do know that he is cruel and manipulative and thought there may be things to be seen in his chart that could give some insight into why he behaves the way he does.

The chart is posted at the request of my sister and also because I have made my own interpretations already, but I know there are so many talented people on here who will see things that I haven't, and that's what I was hoping for really.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Right, Dark Moon Lilith is a calculated point rather than an astrological body, isn't it? I'm not too familiar with it other than it represents some sort of dark side of people.

If you want to learn something about Dark Moon Lilith(what I call a Dark Matter Planet), then you can go to my website here:

http://zarathuastrology.zohosites.com/

Scroll down on your left to "Special Points of Interest" and then to Dark Moon Lilith.

I'm sure that some people won't mind speculating. I just have studied it for a long time and the more you study something in astrology, the more you may be unwilling to specify. I discovered that finding out with a good probability something like that is time consuming.

Now If you want to know if he's good marriage or partnership material, and whether he's has a greater potential not to be a good match for "playing well with others", that's a different question altogether. That is pretty easy to find and look at. Is that more what you are interested in?

Z

ashriia

while I don't think you can determine if someone is a psychopath from looking at a chart with any accuracy. I think this guy is probably just a vindictive type and emotionally unstable.

hard aspects to Neptune particularly from mars, pluto square sun working from the 12th, and a Uranus square moon with moon dead on the ic and moon in aquarius. he likely mother issues. mom was unstable and/or emotionally distant.

Does this fellow have any type of addiction problems?

When pluto is in the 12th with hard aspects there is usually early childhood abuse..And he has decided to create new abusive patterns it seems rather than be proactive and getting some therapy for himself.

Astrology aside, If your sister is with such a person, I hope you will help her get out of this relationship. You describing him as a potential psychopath is a very red flag and needs to be addressed. It's too risky. you never can be certain when someone like that will snap.

rahu

Banned
hi chei star
yuou nailedhim correctly.
saturn conjunct the node square to mars with a sun/pluto square is extremely sadistic,cruel and psychotic.
most psychotics have a childhood where pain and pleasure ,love and hate are indistinguishable. these aspects can give the sadism,likely from the father.venus trine the node shows the pleasure /love principle is tied to the pain/hate aspect. and with the moon opposed to mercury and jupiter with uranus square this opposition, he has aspects of insanity.likely he is on a authority trip as the jupiter/mercury conjunction shows a comphrensive mind that is here riddled with psychosis.with the moon/uiranus influence snd satrun/node/mars influence, he also has manic depressive streak. definitely a dangerous person.
i don't know how long yuou have kwon him but in feb 2012, his cruel,sadistic ,psychiotic was raging.
with mars and pluto sextile to mercury/jupiter, he could support a seemingly normal profession ,so on the outside he may seem to be well ajusted at times.

rahu

surrealist

Someone my sister is involved with.

I'm not going to say much about the situation, because I want people to look at the chart from a fresh perspective and say what they think.

All insight is much appreciated and will help a great deal. Thank you guys

is that a uranus - chiron opposition?

i am new to astrology,
but

one would think that that uranus on the ascendant
in 180 aspect to the Wounded Healer
might create a problematic personality
begging for attention, a "somebody fix me" sort of person.

that jumped out at me.

yay. my first post!

chei star

Thank you guys for your insightful comments. Rahu yours really are interesting and reflect my own thoughts and instincts about this person.
Here is the composite chart in case you want to have a look.

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 25
  • tables.pdf
    61.5 KB · Views: 37

rahu

Banned
hi chei star

the composite does have some malicious aspects.
first off it seems that she is entranced by him as the venus/mercury conjunction is trine to venus and sedna(i added a few symbols)
this shows there is a very affectionate and harmonious feelings between them.sedna gives an element of sincerityand truthfulness . so this is why she is not listening to anyone. but this is a trine and trines do not usually counter malific aspects of which ther are a number.
the most concerning is the pluto/saturn and jupiter/saturn midpoits square to the nodal axis. this is extremely dangerous as it shows him to be controlling,domineering and malicious.obviously pluto/saturn shows a potential for violence and worse .
the sunis square to uranus which inaddition to showing the relationship is only an affair at best,also gives the hair trigger dynamic which accentuate the danger of the pluto/sautn influence.definitely a potential for extreme violence ,if he does get his way

the jupiter/pluto conjunction is quintile to the noon and byquintile to mars so the mars/jupiter and mars/pluto midpoints are conjunct to the moon. this shows he wants to control her completely and the mars/pluto midpoint enhances the danger she is placing herself into.

eros is opposed to nessus and orcus. this shows a malcious and dangerous sexual dynamic.what she may think is romantic is only a cover for much more carnal and malicious intentions.with the sun/moon midpoint forming a tsquare to this opposition,the entire relationship is based on this perverse dynamic.it is what he intends, there are no and if ,and or buts.this is furthur shown as eris is opposed to the saturn/pluto and jupiter/satrun midpoints, so he is totally focused on carnal debasement of your sister.

saturn is opposed to pholous and quintile to neptune. this hows he is deceptive and increases the malicious and sadistic tendencies he has natally.

ceres is conjunct to sedna and so it is part of the venus/mercury/moon/sedan trine dynamic.
this shows that all the affection feelings and communication about truth and openss has made her feel devoted and nurturing towards him.the malefic aspects are quite strong ,so for a trine pattern to over ride these negtive vibrations means she wants to believe the harmony is real.i have to ask if she has had problems in relationships before .
she desires this relationship too much as if she is trying to compensate for a bad relationship in the past.
pallas is opposed to mercury/venus. this implies that he gives her a feeling of empowerment in some way.likely past problematic relationships have denigrated her sense of self esteem and he seems to be playing her off this inseurity.

rahu

Last edited: