Worried about my Child. Learning disability?

SagiCap

Haven't read everyone's responses...this is what I "felt" when I glimpsed at the chart.

This is not going to be a long term detriment to your daughter's educational growth. Looking at the bigger picture she will be just fine. Daydreaming in school is taking priority. Neptune and Uranus in her 3rd (house of grade school learning) support this erratic, foggy "mystery"...start her in MUSIC to strengthen her comprehension skills...it sounds bizarre, but this is why it works.

Thanks for looking at the chart. A wonderful idea, about music. As I understand, music engages both left and right sides of the brain and the comprehension skills don't sound bizarre at all, in fact, I'm really going to look into this a whole lot further. Thank you so much for your input!

hypatia

SagiCap
It's a few years since this post and I'm really interested to know how things have gone with you and your daughter over those years?
As a teacher in an alternative school, I'm also interested if you ended up trying an alternative education system?

gen6k

sun in 10th

square chiron in 1st.

she is going to be fine eventually...

the sun square jupiter leads to overindulgence untill she puts it together with pluto/chiron.

she definetly has some of your traits spread out.

SagiCap

SagiCap
It's a few years since this post and I'm really interested to know how things have gone with you and your daughter over those years?
As a teacher in an alternative school, I'm also interested if you ended up trying an alternative education system?

Hi. I haven't been on this site much. Thank you for your interest. I have not moved schools - but she has new teachers she's doing better with. Good chemistry. One special ed teacher has known her since she was 4. She continues special ed for 45 mins/day. She has aced 4 out of 5 of her last tests. She's having a good year. As a Virgo Sun, Mars in Leo, I've NEVER had to ask her to do her homework. She loves special, extra attention with me, and math is not either of our strong suits, but we figure it all out together. She's excelling in Sports, Drama, Art, Science, Social Studies and finds Math irrlevant for daily life (she says). lol. I remember being 10 and saying the same thing when my father then explained. "You need math to cross the street. You have to estimate the time, speed and distance that a car could hit you in the face!" and "Even a Garbage Man needs math to know how many bags fit into how many trucks on each street in what amount of time..." lol!

Summary: She is doing great. I'm not forcing her to "get it" and letting her develop at her pace. I know she's brilliant and asks me the most intriquing, difficult philosophical questions followed by astounding reasoning - at 12 yrs old. I'm so proud of her.

sun in 10th

square chiron in 1st.

she is going to be fine eventually...

the sun square jupiter leads to overindulgence untill she puts it together with pluto/chiron.

she definetly has some of your traits spread out.

Thanks for the comments. I find that to be true. Not sure what you meant by "she definately has some of your traits spread out" Tks!

gen6k

mars square saturn 0

saturn dipositor mercury in 11th.

saturn rules 3rd house.

saturn is a problem here it might be a structural type of challenge.

She has sun in 10th (capricorn)
She has Sun square Jupiter (sagittarius)
which is your sun sign.

you should check out degree descriptions.
then progress the chart for new descriptions
or check timeline.

Last edited:

Cloverskies77

I think it is great that you are looking for answers in her birth chart to help your daughter. The birth chart can be a great resource to look into whats going on with a child. It can help to guide you in the right direction & see what & where their strengths & weaknesses are. I wish more parents knew they could look into their childrens birthcharts for answers. Looks like you got lots of feedback. Hope you get the answers that you have been searching for :)
Best Wishes,
Cloverskies :)

hypatia

Summary: She is doing great. I'm not forcing her to "get it" and letting her develop at her pace. I know she's brilliant and asks me the most intriquing, difficult philosophical questions followed by astounding reasoning - at 12 yrs old. I'm so proud of her.

great update - glad she's doing so well