solar eclipse and venus rx

DiDi

hi

thought id open a topic on these transits at the moment and what they mean

I have been scooting around the internet but not really getting a good idea on what it all is supose to mean

on one had we have venus retro in gemini and mars squaring it

then the solar eclipse last sunday it effects my daughters 1 deg gemini sun and all mutables around 0-5 degrees asc and suns
and also my sun at 25 aqu and all 25-30 deg fixed signs

I read that it brings heartbreak... I aint leaving this house lol
she had a bad sunday morning with the guy she likes not talking to her... she denyed his advances the last time they were togheter which was the start of the stationary period of venus rx 11th april because she didnt feel he was sincere (which hes is a game player)
anyway

what are the effects of the solar eclipse and how long will it last for and what is it supose to do?

also venus rx squaring mars

venus rx is going over old ground bringing people in from our pasts and can that be good when old mars here wants to make it angry with a square

Is all this bring one to face the heartbreak and take a stand againsst those who are hurting us... and in turn those that hurt us to be on the recieving end of there own games/hurt so on?

please everyone feel free to discuss how its effecting them and of course would love some astrologers who are into transits to describe whats going on right now.:biggrin:

Kerrie

I noticed that there is a solar eclipse, althrough I calculated to this morning at 10am for me. Its in my 2nd house and I was wondering if it would increase my money, hopefully not descrease it.

Although the last time I remembered a solar eclipse it conjuncted my 10th/Venus and I was so excited and thinking something good was going to happen (this was the time I was seperated) and it turned out to be very bad and embarrassing.

So not entirely excited about it this time and was worried about waking up this morning, lol.

I dont know much but I remember reading that they last for 6 months (probably because there are only 2 a year) and that they dont normally bring good things.

Destruction... lol

CapAquaPis

The Sun as ruler of Leo crossed by the Moon ruled by Cancer is a sign of a weakening superpower (the U.S. either a Leo or Cancer depending on it's official foundation dates: July 4 or August 2, 1776) and coincidentally: the (almost) birthdates of the current president Barack Obama (Aug. 3rd, 1961) and former president George W. Bush (July 3rd, 1946). The ever-growing political, cultural & economic divide of Americans pose a threat and class disparities between whole groups of people continue to rise and divide a nation -the USA which remains the lone global superpower to date. In the transit into Gemini, the mundane astrological sign of the USA conflicts with the Sun and Moon leaving the sign of Taurus (of prosperity) seems to interfere with the energies and abilities of Gemini, therefore the economic crises of stagnation will continue to stay.

DiDi

CapAquaPis
I did read that about the states

kerrie
oh thats good you mentioned about it lasting till december i read that so its confirmed and oh yes its brining destruction for sure.
hopfully the destruction will bring new things after the fallout

some people have been getting money out of the blue they were not counting on so i hope it flows to you to.
not sure it may be a coninsidence but the link i read was saying it was not about money so much as chiron was involved... once again not sure about it as i only read it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Amongst those who study eclipses, it is common knowledge that the total duration of the eclipse governs the length of time that it may trigger events... Bill Meridian (who learned from Charles Jayne as well as Lorne Edward Johndro) and also Celeste Teal are a few amongst those who are of this opinion :smile:

So, for example using data from http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OHfigures/OH2012-Fig01.pdf with the eclipse of 20 May 2012, first contact of the Umbra occurred at 22:06:16.9 UT (Universal Time) and the last contact of the Umbra occurred at 01:39:10.9 UT (Universal Time) so this eclipse duration in all, lasted for 03hrs and 33 minutes... which IMO means that potentially, this particular eclipse remains 'sensitive' for approximately 3 years and a half years and therefore anyone with planets/angles conjunct the eclipse degree (as well as with natal planets conjunct planets transiting at the time of the eclipse) may experience continuing effects of this eclipse for that length of time.

IMO, in order to assess and/or verify the duration of eclipse effects then it is a good idea to research past eclipses that occurred at degrees conjunct your own natal planets/angles and THEN decide whether the effects last for only six months – or whether the effects were traceable for as many years as the eclipse duration.

Fred Espanak's NASA page has all necessary data available encompassing five thousand years of eclipses e,g, for solar eclipses
http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/solar.html and for lunar eclipseshttp://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/solar.html