Anyone up for some reading? :)

sable

Hello, I'm new here and I recently got interested in astrology. I was hoping for some insight on what my chart means, and what it says about me. Any interpretation is appreciated! :tongue:

Attachments

• song, katherine.PNG
    song, katherine.PNG
    122.5 KB · Views: 47

Slenkar

Do you do any creative work with computers or some kind of unusual work?

You've got these grand air trines involving neptune,uranus and the three houses to do with career,income and work.

You've got pluto conjunct chiron in the eighth house, are you tempted to be controlling towards other people?

I noticed a while ago that gay men tend to have planets in the eighth house that are square Mars, and that's what you have.

Last edited:

sable

Hi Slenkar, thank you for the response!

I have been doing some work with computers over the summer and picking up sign language to hopefully become a music interpreter later on.

As for controlling people, I don't know if I am perceived as such by other people, but I definitely don't have these feelings myself. (At least not that I know of)

Could you maybe elaborate a bit on the square Mars thing? I just want to make sure I understand fully before I make another comment.

Thanks so much :)

tararoseastrologer

Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius brings much insight into the collective unconscious and with Neptune in trine to Saturn you are able to bring your ideas into reality very easily and naturally. You might even think of things and see them everywhere afterwards. With Saturn and Jupiter in your second house, you may have had a religious upbringing and may hold some of the values from that but there is the opposition to Pluto in Sagittarius which leads you to study occult and perhaps more taboo subjects, with these planets T-squaring your Mars in Virgo you have a need to make practical application to your beliefs. You also may have struggles and even possibly confrontations involving some of your beliefs and you have to fight to assert yourself and at the same time be discerning about what’s worth fighting for. You may have gone through major transformations in your belief systems and are seeking to become more expanded in your awareness. You would do well as a teacher, especially someone who teaches very abstract and symbolic concepts (like sign language), pretty neat to note that Libra is ruled by Venus which rules music. Music may also be something that is very transformational for you and you might be able to feel into deeper aspects of it since your Venus is in Scorpio. I’m not surprised that you would do something involving language because of the Grand Air Trine and the planets in Gemini. You are probably tapping into your own unconscious self very easily and are probably very intuitive. I think you’d be pretty quick at understanding astrology actually. You also might have leanings towards helping others and wish to be a benevolent force in a community setting and you may even want to make that a profession.

Last edited:

Slenkar

I was looking at charts of gay celebrities a while ago and noticed that most of the men had a planet in the eighth square mars
Most of the women had a planet in eighth square venus

Another thing is the eighth house lord square mars or venus

Oppositions too i think.

There was one false positive though -eric clapton :)

sable

Hey Slenkar, sorry I'm not getting this as quick as I should, but I was hoping I could ask another question. I'm a bisexual (pending lesbian?) female. Does my chart indicate this at all?

sable

ravinderccmb, wow what a delayed response! 09/28/2000, 6:58pm (i think) in Seoul is the info you're looking for i think.