The fate of Romania

Anahath

Does anyone know how to read a country's chart?I kinda want to know what's going to happen with this country seeing how everything is falling apart.There's too much corruption,too many shady interests.Everything is so transparent,all the politicians are soo transparent and it's like they're fighting for the opportunity to steal more.

So,what do the stars say about this country's fate?

cspencer

Banned
Greece Economics

All of the Balkan States have similar problems. The difference between Romania and Greece (relocate the Greek charts to Alba-Iulia, Romania), is that at 19° Scorpio, Greece's ascendant is in the term of Jupiter, but at 15° Scorpio, Romania's ascendant is in the term of Mercury.

Romania's natal chart is December 8, 1991, time unknown.

ALRESCHA

This is an interesting topic. I guess it's TAU rising judging by the development and the culture.
No other culture in the world, except for the cultures of the African tribes, maybe, has as common black magic practicing tradition as RO, maybe. It's a shame about the blood sucking propaganda, but it's gotta be TAU because of all that.

Anahath

This is an interesting topic. I guess it's TAU rising judging by the development and the culture.
No other culture in the world, except for the cultures of the African tribes, maybe, has as common black magic practicing tradition as RO, maybe. It's a shame about the blood sucking propaganda, but it's gotta be TAU because of all that.
A lot of people here still believe in these things.And there are still some who do practice black magic or those who go to gypsies for help[usually marital].

cspencer

Banned

Romanians are descended from Dacians and Romans who were veterans of Rome's many legions (compensation for retirement was land grants throughout the Roman Empire). There are small populations of Russians, Ukranians, Ruthenians, Slovaks, Magyars (plus Csango and Szekelys), Serbs, Bulgars, Germans and Jews as one might expect.

There is also a small population of Roma peoples, who inhabit large areas of the Balkans, plus other Eastern European States.

It is the Roma -- gypsies as you call them -- who are into the "black magic" not the Romanians.

I have a friend (an American of Romanian descent) who lives in Romania and could lecture volumes on Romania and its peoples (not to mention the Balkans as a whole).

If you intend to practice astrology in certain areas, it's vitally important to have command of the subject matter.

For example, if you intend to delve into financial astrology, then you need to know how financial systems work, otherwise you'll never correctly interpret charts.

ALRESCHA

No, you have misunderstood my post completely.
The Gypsy folk do not practice black magic.
They are not even Caucasian, and they live all over the world.
I have looked all over the place, found nothing and have come to the conclusion that the Gypsies are a Pisces Sun people.
Anyway, back to the topic, I am quite familiar with the other info that you provided, but you have failed to mention another people there: Vlachs. The only thing minor Balkans countries have mastered is agriculture and the cattle breeding. So it is probably a TAU. We've got to work with what we have :) But I probably will check the history timeline and it's transits to make it some day. It's gonna take me another decade to complete the task list, but I have bigger priorities before that :D
I know a lot about Romania, and yes, they all simply know how to practice black magic, no matter their age or gender, you won't find a person that doesn't know how to preform at least one ritual. Other nations stick to the traditional customs, while those guys take it as a hobby. Of course, cities are different.
And I mean, dude, are you for real, explaining the difference between the Gypsies and the Romanians? Come on

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Guessing is fun, but unreliable :smile:
No other culture in the world, except for the cultures of the African tribes, maybe, has as common black magic practicing tradition as RO, maybe.
It's a shame about the blood sucking propaganda, but it's gotta be TAU because of all that.
How you connect the topic of the fate of Romania to "maybe black magic practicing tradition"
or even TAU

seems obscure

ALRESCHA

Sounds like Mercury retrograde ....
:innocent:

How nasty... shouldn't the process of understanding the fate begin with trying to determine the ACS?

Or sorry, maybe I should have written that to make it understandable? being unable to link the sentences without having the literal explanations sounds like a poor Me placement :innocent:

Stop stalking me, Jupiter, I will report you, you are on my ignore list!

JUPITERASC

How nasty... shouldn't the process of understanding the fate begin with trying to determine the ACS?

Or sorry, maybe I should have written that to make it understandable? being unable to link the sentences without having the literal explanations sounds like a poor Me placement :innocent:

stalking? That seems a wild accusation. I'm commenting on a thread on the fate of Romania
as have several other people
Predictive astrology and mundane astrology are of interest to me

As for being on your ignore list - that's fine - when someone is on your ignore list then just ignore them
anyone may comment freely on any thread

Sounds like Mercury retrograde ....
:innocent:
Goes direct in two days! :smile:

JUPITERASC

Does anyone know how to read a country's chart?
Reading a country's chart is a particular branch of astrology known as MUNDANE astrology :smile:
There's a useful article INGRESSES ~ AN INTRODUCTION TO MUNDANE ASTROLOGY
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/ingresses.html
that provides some guidance on this interesting subject

'......Mundane astrology, the study of heavenly cycles upon groups and nations is the most ancient branch of astrology.
The affairs of a nation can be judged from the horoscope set up at the time of its official inauguration,
the birth chart of its leader,
and various phenomena such as eclipses, lunations, great conjunctions, stations, comets and ingresses.
Among these, ingresses have a traditional reputation as the most important mundane event......'

I kinda want to know what's going to happen with this country seeing how everything is falling apart.
There's too much corruption,too many shady interests.
Everything is so transparent,
all the politicians are soo transparent and it's like they're fighting for the opportunity to steal more.

According to the article, a chart of the 2015 Aries Ingress using the location of Romania is required
that would be a traditional way of predicting events in Romania currently

andreea

Banned
Does anyone know how to read a country's chart?I kinda want to know what's going to happen with this country seeing how everything is falling apart.There's too much corruption,too many shady interests.Everything is so transparent,all the politicians are soo transparent and it's like they're fighting for the opportunity to steal more.

Anahath, what do you need astrology for to know its fate? Romania is going down, thats were it is going, cos guess what..karma gets countries too..." The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" M. Gandhi - sadistically killing( no, NOT EUTHANIZED, BUT KILLED and the so-called money for "euthanasia" greedily pocketed by the corrupt ASPCA and local city halls ) hundreds of thousand of dogs simply due to the negligence of a senile, alcoholic grandmother who was drinking beer at 9 am and did not move her a** off that park bench for 2 whole hours while her grandkid was God knows where ( and who to this day has still not been charged with negligence like she would have been in other countries) + the pathetic propaganda in the so-called "objective" media ( for the first time I was ashamed to be a journalist) and the cruel images with dogs caught by untrained Roma dogcatchers and bleeding to death that were generously showcased on TV in prime-time ( yeah, children saw those too) ...does that look like civilization and an auspicious fate to you? It doesnt to me and I hope a huge earthquake will wipe this goddamn country off the face of the earth....

And Cspencer, FYI, it is not only the Roma people who practice black magic here, Romanians do it too, yeah...of course not all of them, but most of them. And those who do not practice it, seek the "specialized" services of those who do ...there is plenty of demand, so this practice wont stop any time soon. What good can come of a country whose people are just mean and hell, they enjoy it too. So, the fate of Romania= rotting in hell, Amen!

Last edited:

Marinka

ALRESCHA - I apologize, I was not trying to be nasty and I'm sorry that you perceived it in that fashion.

I brought up the Mercury retrograde (current configuration) because during this time communications seem to get mis-wired and it doesn't matter who is involved. I did not mean to imply that your specific communication was bad or that you needed to restate a sentence to make it understandable.

Also, it was not JUPITERASC that posted what you had quoted so, please do not blame him for my post.

ALRESCHA

ALRESCHA - I apologize, I was not trying to be nasty and I'm sorry that you perceived it in that fashion.

I brought up the Mercury retrograde (current configuration) because during this time communications seem to get mis-wired and it doesn't matter who is involved. I did not mean to imply that your specific communication was bad or that you needed to restate a sentence to make it understandable.

Also, it was not JUPITERASC that posted what you had quoted so, please do not blame him for my post.

OK, I apologize. thank you. :sad: I got people team up against me after the initial response in a strange fashion, so I lost my patience, sorry.

I don't only mind who said what, but the timing is very important too.

It's not Mercury retrograde :D It is the pompous people who assume that you must be stupid since you are not them and then they explain ridiculous things , so that means they automatically deem others stupid, which means they are narcissists, if you analyse it.

They come and explain things that nobody needs explanations for. Too many people playing captain obvious. Soon they will quote definitions of things like bed, glass, feather if you mention them in your posts. Shame on you, people, shame on you.

And also, the Gemini energy is very strong in me, particularly due to these Mars and Mercury transits, but it generally is, so I do not understand the people who insist on misinterpreting the posts that have no "introduction" or where you omit the obvious facts. Use the brain to link the sentences, that is what Mercury is for!

I don't need to have knowledge poured in my head like that, I already came to the conclusions myself or have studied the matter already as has anyone who graduated high school, probably.

@Jupiter I never read your post, sir, I read the quote. I already told you that I blocked you, so why would you reply to me? I have no intention to read your huge bright pompous quote-like posts, there are apps that can do the same thing. Excuse me.

And also, there is no time or space to waste on explaining obvious things everybody knows.

I feel sorry for the Romanian people, but like you said andreea, it is their own fault :(

Last edited:

Anahath

Anahath, what do you need astrology for to know its fate? Romania is going down, thats were it is going, cos guess what..karma gets countries too..." The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" M. Gandhi - sadistically killing( no, NOT EUTHANIZED, BUT KILLED and the so-called money for "euthanasia" greedily pocketed by the corrupt ASPCA and local city halls ) hundreds of thousand of dogs simply due to the negligence of a senile, alcoholic grandmother who was drinking beer at 9 am and did not move her a** off that park bench for 2 whole hours while her grandkid was God knows where ( and who to this day has still not been charged with negligence like she would have been in other countries) + the pathetic propaganda in the so-called "objective" media ( for the first time I was ashamed to be a journalist) and the cruel images with dogs caught by untrained Roma dogcatchers and bleeding to death that were generously showcased on TV in prime-time ( yeah, children saw those too) ...does that look like civilization and an auspicious fate to you? It doesnt to me and I hope a huge earthquake will wipe this goddamn country off the face of the earth....

And Cspencer, FYI, it is not only the Roma people who practice black magic here, Romanians do it too, yeah...of course not all of them, but most of them. And those who do not practice it, seek the "specialized" services of those who do ...there is plenty of demand, so this practice wont stop any time soon. What good can come of a country whose people are just mean and hell, they enjoy it too. So, the fate of Romania= rotting in hell, Amen!

I don't think it's the country's fault...it's the people who are to blame.They make up the society.So,I guess my question should've been something like "What's going to happen with the population and society in Romania?"

Marinka

Nicholas Campion's book "The Book of World Horoscopes" has the date & time for the fall and start of the Democratic government in Romania as 12/22/1989 1pm in Bucharest.

Looking at the chart - very interesting. It has the ascendant at 22 Aries which means that Uranus is approaching the 1st house suggesting that there will be vast changes in the ideology/persona of the country. Mars is at 2 Sag which means that Saturn has been transiting over it and keeping the pressure on Mars (action) so, my guess is that an eruption could be likely -- maybe next year... or as early as the end of this year

Saturn at 14 Cap (government) has been under the heel of a Pluto transit and portends a change in governance. Maybe leadership shift, change in parties to name just a few other possibilities. Timing -- again, maybe end year or next year.

The country chart has many planets in Capricorn which suggests that structure and firm foundation is important and these planets are in the 9th and 10th houses, both of which are important for ideology of a country and the status of a country in the world politics along with leadership potential.

From my interpretation, could be a strong chart and one that could promise much going forward..

JUPITERASC

OK, I apologize. thank you. :sad: I got people team up against me after the initial response in a strange fashion, so I lost my patience, sorry.

I don't only mind who said what, but the timing is very important too.

It's not Mercury retrograde :D It is the pompous people who assume that you must be stupid since you are not them and then they explain ridiculous things , so that means they automatically deem others stupid, which means they are narcissists, if you analyse it.

They come and explain things that nobody needs explanations for. Too many people playing captain obvious. Soon they will quote definitions of things like bed, glass, feather if you mention them in your posts. Shame on you, people, shame on you.

And also, the Gemini energy is very strong in me, particularly due to these Mars and Mercury transits, but it generally is, so I do not understand the people who insist on misinterpreting the posts that have no "introduction" or where you omit the obvious facts. Use the brain to link the sentences, that is what Mercury is for!

I don't need to have knowledge poured in my head like that, I already came to the conclusions myself or have studied the matter already as has anyone who graduated high school, probably.

@Jupiter I never read your post, sir, I read the quote. I already told you that I blocked you, so why would you reply to me? I have no intention to read your huge bright pompous quote-like posts, there are apps that can do the same thing. Excuse me.

And also, there is no time or space to waste on explaining obvious things everybody knows.

I feel sorry for the Romanian people, but like you said andreea, it is their own fault :(
Ours is a learning forum
therefore clearly not everything is obvious to new learners
My posts are designed to be helpful
but if anyone chooses to ignore them, that is fine
no-one can possibly read every post made on our forum
there simply isn't the time
and also
It's not unusual to find that people disagree - that's ok
:smile: