Girly libra men anyone??

I've noticed with men and their sun sign being libra brings out a "MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY" characteristic flaw. Especially if they're an only child. What do you think?

Last edited:
I had a typo. My bad. This post is quite irrational because there is so much more than just a sun sign trait. I'm sure it has allot to do with Libras ruling planet, Venus.

Phoenix Venus

Its all about the balance. Libra is an androdgynous sign.

I recently took some "gender indicator" quiz.

I got 56/100 female and 56/100 male.

My libran scales sparkled with pride :wink:

Phoenix Venus

Oooo i wanna try lol. Since i'm a female sign.

I have a female chart too, Taurus moon and mars :D

It was some random fb thing.
Anyone know what is going on here...?

c6de3c6b8225e6ddab162aeefca41da9.jpg

It was some random fb thing.
Anyone know what is going on here...?

c6de3c6b8225e6ddab162aeefca41da9.jpg

I did it.. got this..

A FEMALE DOMINATED BRAIN
Your brain is certainly leaning towards the female end of the spectrum: your brain tends to work best when getting involved in matters of detail, and you are always ready to listen to the ideas of others. Although you may be occasionally prepared to take the lead, team working is very much your ideal. You recognise what other people are feeling and can put yourself in their shoes.

LOL

Then i got this on a different one..

You have a primarily male mind and while it comes with strengths, it also comes with deficits. Concentrate on empathy and not buying ugly shoes.

K...

Phoenix Venus

^ have you tried the ones "which zodiac sign are you?" Or "what planet rules you?"

They are fun but you cant take them seriously.
You cant quantify yourself based off a few questions. Its sort of like astrology based on doom and gloom. Meyers briggs and all those psychological categorizations fall into catch-alls. Jungian psychology is based on archetypes but theres a lot of wiggle room. We are complex creatures capable of a multitude of expressions. Thats why astrology is the mother of science yet is considered an artform. It gives room for free will and spontenaitey.

^ have you tried the ones "which zodiac sign are you?" Or "what planet rules you?"

They are fun but you cant take them seriously.
You cant quantify yourself based off a few questions. Its sort of like astrology based on doom and gloom. Meyers briggs and all those psychological categorizations fall into catch-alls. Jungian psychology is based on archetypes but theres a lot of wiggle room. We are complex creatures capable of a multitude of expressions. Thats why astrology is the mother of science yet is considered an artform. It gives room for free will and spontenaitey.

I got this..

Libra
Element: Air

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Balance

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Initiative

Famous Libra people: Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta Jones, Desmond Tutu, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mahatma Gandhi, Susan Sarandon

In their social world:

Moderate Libras make their mark in the zodiac as harmony-seeking diplomats. These people, with their elemental basis of air, are easygoing, lighthearted, and aesthetically inclined. Highly sociable, Libras love to be around people and to make others happy. They will wholeheartedly attempt to balance out the cosmos and bring about harmony in times of conflict with their tactful communication skills and amiable manner. They dislike distortion, both in the words and actions of others, and in their physical surroundings. Life is beautiful, and they want to keep it that way!

In their professional world:

The peacekeepers of the zodiac, Libras are the perfect mediators, ensuring fairness for everyone involved. Libras are also creative thinkers and speakers. When they want to make things happen (and being of a Cardinal quality, they have the initiative to do so), they can easily come up with ideas in order to bring about progress, and communicate that vision with skill and tact.

What to keep in mind:

While their proactive and creative nature helps them come up with brilliant ideas, some Libras don't have the commitment and focus to put those thoughts into action and allow them to come to fruition. In addition, because their focus is toward progress, these individuals can get bored if their lives become predictable and stagnant. Moreover, as the wind can change direction, so too can the minds of Libras. This tendency can sometimes make them jump from one thought to another, one goal to another, or one decision to another.

LOL