Synchronicity

david starling

North node -Rahu!!! Why!!!!!- is conjunct that Jupiter, like I said above (Duh, Blaze), but I dunno what else they could possibly be doing.

When does transit Saturn hit 23 degrees? I think around new years, but I don't remember exactly.

Jan 14th. Combust. You might not even notice it.

Blaze

Account Closed
Jan 14th. Combust. You might not even notice it.

So the Sun and Saturn will be hitting the energy for my t-square. Interesting. I'll keep a journal of the days leading up to that date for records. Thanks for checking, Dave!

Another question for ya: When Jupiter interacts with the North node, would that emotional matrix you spoke of be inflated? Broken or shaken up?

david starling

So the Sun and Saturn will be hitting the energy for my t-square. Interesting. I'll keep a journal of the days leading up to that date for records. Thanks for checking, Dave!

Another question for ya: When Jupiter interacts with the North node, would that emotional matrix you spoke of be inflated? Broken or shaken up?

One's emotional-energy flow outward into the Matrix would expand, as much as the prevailing Aspects would permit.
The message is, how you really feel DOES matter! Affects reality itself.

david starling

It's a natural, subconscious flow. Attempting to control it on the conscious level, especially to alter shared reality, is fraught with grave consequences.

david starling

A functional meditative state of mind is optimal for employing the NN to influence reality in a beneficial way. The Matrix is too complex to mess with in an egoistic, power-tripping, conscious manner, even though with good intentions.

passiflora

A functional meditative state of mind is optimal for employing the NN to influence reality in a beneficial way. The Matrix is too complex to mess with in an egoistic, power-tripping, conscious manner, even though with good intentions.

I see. Meditative flow requires tremendous control for me, it is a grand achievement of consciousness, so initially the meaning of “control” wasn’t clear.

david starling

I see. Meditative flow requires tremendous control for me, it is a grand achievement of consciousness, so initially the meaning of “control” wasn’t clear.

It's like dipping a candle. The only conscious meditation that matters is the kind that stays with you on the subconscious level when you're living your day-to-day life. Happens little by little. It's not about "getting there", it's about going there.

JUPITERASC

Is Dr Farr still around? Thanks for another point of view, mon ami.
gone mon ami :smile:

by the way
ascending node and the descending node
are linked with ECLIPSES

eclipses can occur at either node.
http://www.mreclipse.com/main/preview.html

The Moon must be in the full moon phase as it passes the node
in order for a lunar eclipse to occur.
Similarly, solar eclipses only occur during new moon
when this phase occurs at either node.

lineofnodes.gif

Blaze

Account Closed
gone mon ami :smile:

by the way
ascending node and the descending node
are linked with ECLIPSES

eclipses can occur at either node.
http://www.mreclipse.com/main/preview.html

The Moon must be in the full moon phase as it passes the node
in order for a lunar eclipse to occur.
Similarly, solar eclipses only occur during new moon
when this phase occurs at either node.

lineofnodes.gif

Ah, C'est la vie. Best wishes to Dr Farr.

Thanks for the link, Mon Ami!

Chrysalis

Well check this for a sign.....i posted my reply to you at 11.11am, you replied to me at 1.11pm, my eyes have just glanced to the clock on my PC whilst reading your reply, and it was 2.11pm :alien: