Hey!! so I'm in need of help... i have a chart request for my fate!

So I have asteroids connected to fate (moira, destinn, and earheart) conjunct my sun, and so many more asteroids besides the ones above (i couldn't list them all because of the limit at astro.com).... And I know for a fact that those asteroids in Leo means I am fated to do something BIG, so I'm curious how all those other asteroids in Leo have to do with it? (my fate I mean) because I mean fate and destiny are very big things so of course i would LOVE to know what these all mean! any help is very much appreciated! Thank you! Blessings! :happy::biggrin: And cause I know dancingangel and earheart and actor and tape asteroids are hard to find, here is there meanings: The meaning of Dancingangel seems to be: beneficial (Henk Middelraad); possibly, how much good you can do in a limited amount of time (that is, "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin"). Astrologically, asteroid Earhart seems to indicate aviation, inspiration, disappearance, mysterious fate or force, stranded, drowned, new identity. Astrologically, Actor seems to indicate taking action, being a person of action, or possibly acting..
The astrological meaning of asteroid Tape seems to be what its name might suggest: tape, recording, "caught on tape". I got those definitions on this very lovely website: http://markandrewholmes.com/asteroid.html

I know it's so much to read, forgive me everyone! I didn't mean to! :innocent::biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ilovemyleosun.50813.27902.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ilovemyleosun.50813.27902.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 32