What can I do about my fate? Am I totally *******?

Here is my chart (i fixed it up)

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/chjafiles0MjXe-u1443793107/astro_2gw_01_dyl.49133.16841.gif?18179

I'm a Scorpio rising cancer sun moon in Capricorn with my fifth house being in Saturn. I'm socially inept and even my numerology lifepath is a seven. The path of the loner. I've been looking at my fates and welllll they're not good. My sun fate degree is at 17 and according to Carelli degrees I'm destined to be some hedonistic idiot who will drink himself to failure once I find nothing to make myself happy. My Venus is troubling as well. Many aspects of my fate degrees indicate failure in love life. My Venus in Gemini for example is indicated by a failed marriage indicating years of prosperity followed by years of failure.

What career would I be best at as well? I'm terrible with constant work and I'm not very good at the daily functioning of life. I'm wanting to go to medical school. But my second dominant is in Pisces and next runner ups are Aquarius and Sagittarius. I'm very lazy and I'm not very good at thinking logically. I'm also bad with money. Is there any hidden talent I'm good at or some kind of good aspect of me that if I used correctly, I could turn my fate around? Thank you. (My palms indicate failure as well)

Edit:mobile version not letting add my chart I'll upload asap

Last edited:

haidee

I'm a Scorpio rising cancer sun moon in Capricorn with my fifth house being in Saturn. I'm socially inept and even my numerology lifepath is a seven. The path of the loner. I've been looking at my fates and welllll they're not good. My sun fate degree is at 17 and according to Carelli degrees I'm destined to be some hedonistic idiot who will drink himself to failure once I find nothing to make myself happy.
You're being too hard on yourself.
According to your chart you don't have a Capricorn Moon but a Sagittarius Moon.
Look at how your Lifepath number matches what you just wrote... A lifepath number 7 can be pessimistic, insecure and a loner and has a tendency to be a perfectionist. Look at the good traits of that lifepath number. Even if it says that you may be a loner, ask yourself - don't you feel comfortable being alone? That doesn't mean that you're doomed to be alone. After all, people have a herd mentality. You're probably just more introverted, which matches your Cancer sun and Scorpio Ascendant, saying that you have an air of mystery.

My Venus is troubling as well. Many aspects of my fate degrees indicate failure in love life. My Venus in Gemini for example is indicated by a failed marriage indicating years of prosperity followed by years of failure.
Venus in Gemini doesn't indicate a failed marriage. Having Venus in Gemini means that you're more flighty. You get bored easily if your mind isn't stimulated by your partner and you probably crave a little freedom to yourself when you're in a relationship, instead of being with your partner all the time. You'll see when you find someone and fall in love... You're young, so don't worry.
Now, have you seen in which house your Venus is in? Your Venus is in your 7th house, the house of one-to-one relationships. I can see why you're worried about your love life even though you're young, because this placement means that you probably need a secure love relationship to feel fulfilled. Realise that you don't. This placement also means that you like to work peacefully with other people rather than alone.

About aspects... It's not ideal to have Venus trine Uranus. It doesn't indicate a stable relationship which you need...Relationships can begin and end very suddenly. Just remember it's all about choice. You can begin to rethink these stuff once you're in an intimate relationship or have been in a few and ask yourself whether it's you, or your partners who end them, and if you're staying with someone because you feel afraid to be alone(?)
Look at your Juno to see the type of person you're most likely to marry.

What career would I be best at as well? I'm terrible with constant work and I'm not very good at the daily functioning of life. I'm wanting to go to medical school. But my second dominant is in Pisces and next runner ups are Aquarius and Sagittarius. I'm very lazy and I'm not very good at thinking logically. I'm also bad with money. Is there any hidden talent I'm good at or some kind of good aspect of me that if I used correctly, I could turn my fate around?

With the things I wrote above I described you as an introverted person who needs to work with people in a peaceful environment, if you want to feel happy.
Scorpio Rising, Cancer Sun, Sagittarius Moon: Wise, nurturing, sympathetic, feel naturally good being in nature or just in a quiet atmosphere, most likely to be shy, love for animals, want to help people.

With Taurus in your sixth house you probably want to work a lot and be able to 'give' to people, help them and get the 'pat on the back' or a handshake from people showing their gratitude towards you. Taurus is duplicated so this could be especially strong. (If you don't know about intercepted and duplicated signs, I advice you to look it up - it's really interesting. :) )

Midheaven, that shows what you most likely find appealing to 'become' is in Virgo. - Science, literary arts, teaching, farming, alternative medicine..
Virgo Midheavens need stability in their job, and mental pursuits. Over-analyzing can cause them stress.

You're saying that you're bad with money and have trouble thinking logically? Maybe you're best with jobs that don't require a very high education. If you get better at opening up you might be good as a teacher in pre/mid school or kindergarten? Maybe a vet or a lifeguard?

But what do you look for in a job? Maybe the job doesn't matter and you just want a quiet and friendly environment...
Saturn in your 5th house requires you to relax a bit more. You might find yourself as very serious and unable to let yourself loose, but hard work can stress you out. Creating order out of chaos could be a talent of yours. Quintiles and biquintiles can sometimes tell you hidden talents.. You have Sun quintile Saturn: http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunquintilesaturn.html

If my interpretation was comepletely off, then maybe it's because the house system in your case is wrong. Most of your 1st house falls in Sagittarius, so maybe you need to move it a few degrees. Try whole sign or equal house system if you can't nod 'yes' to some of it. :)

P.S I noticed you have fairly little aspects to your Sun... Not sure if that's good, I think it might be, since that means not much will 'hit' your ego o_o' Don't take my word for it. I do see it has a Trine to Chiron, if you want to know more about that I found this link from another forum: http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006794.html
Just scroll down to Chiron Trine Sun.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Look at how your Lifepath number matches what you just wrote... A lifepath number 7 can be pessimistic, insecure and a loner and has a tendency to be a perfectionist. Look at the good traits of that lifepath number. Even if it says that you may be a loner, ask yourself - don't you feel comfortable being alone? That doesn't mean that you're doomed to be alone. After all, people have a herd mentality. You're probably just more introverted, which matches your Cancer sun and Scorpio Ascendant, saying that you have an air of mystery.

Venus in Gemini doesn't indicate a failed marriage. Having Venus in Gemini means that you're more flighty. You get bored easily if your mind isn't stimulated by your partner and you probably crave a little freedom to yourself when you're in a relationship, instead of being with your partner all the time. You'll see when you find someone and fall in love... You're young, so don't worry.
Now, have you seen in which house your Venus is in? Your Venus is in your 7th house, the house of one-to-one relationships. I can see why you're worried about your love life even though you're young, because this placement means that you probably need a secure love relationship to feel fulfilled. Realise that you don't. This placement also means that you like to work peacefully with other people rather than alone.

About aspects... It's not ideal to have Venus trine Uranus. It doesn't indicate a stable relationship which you need...Relationships can begin and end very suddenly. Just remember it's all about choice. You can begin to rethink these stuff once you're in an intimate relationship or have been in a few and ask yourself whether it's you, or your partners who end them, and if you're staying with someone because you feel afraid to be alone(?)

With the things I wrote above I described you as an introverted person who needs to work with people in a peaceful environment, if you want to feel happy.
Scorpio Rising, Cancer Sun, Sagittarius Moon: Wise, nurturing, sympathetic, feel naturally good being in nature or just in a quiet atmosphere, most likely to be shy, love for animals, want to help people.

With Taurus in your sixth house you probably want to work a lot and be able to 'give' to people, help them and get the 'pat on the back' or a handshake from people showing their gratitude towards you. Taurus is duplicated so this could be especially strong. (If you don't know about intercepted and duplicated signs, I advice you to look it up - it's really interesting. :) )

Midheaven, that shows what you most likely find appealing to 'become' is in Virgo. - Science, literary arts, teaching, farming, alternative medicine..
Virgo Midheavens need stability in their job, and mental pursuits. Over-analyzing can cause them stress.

You're saying that you're bad with money and have trouble thinking logically? Maybe you're best with jobs that don't require a very high education. If you get better at opening up you might be good as a teacher in pre/mid school or kindergarten? Maybe a vet or a lifeguard?

But what do you look for in a job? Maybe the job doesn't matter and you just want a quiet and friendly environment...
Saturn in your 5th house requires you to relax a bit more. You might find yourself as very serious and unable to let yourself loose, but hard work can stress you out. Creating order out of chaos could be a talent of yours. Quintiles and biquintiles can sometimes tell you hidden talents.. You have Sun quintile Saturn: http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunquintilesaturn.html

If my interpretation was comepletely off, then maybe it's because the house system in your case is wrong. Most of your 1st house falls in Sagittarius, so maybe you need to move it a few degrees. Try whole sign or equal house system if can't nod 'yes' to some of it. :)

P.S I noticed you have fairly little aspects to your Sun... Not sure if that's good, I think it might since that means not much will 'hit' your ego o_o' Don't take my word for it. I do see it has a Trine to Chiron, if you want to know more about that I found this link from another forum: http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006794.html

the chart image has expired
:smile:

haidee

It didn't... Good thing I still had it open though, I'll attach it.

Attachments

• chartfromOP.png
    chartfromOP.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 25

JUPITERASC

It didn't... Good thing I still had it open though, I'll attach it.
however as Oddity explained, apparently you were provided with the incorrect chart data
could have been a typo
because
i.e.
- check the date of birth on the data you saved
and then
read the thread where TheCrabbyCancer79 says very clearly

I was born on July 9, 1998 in Bellevue Washington. (4:56 PM)
I don't have a Sagittarius moon. It is definitely Capricorn.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87791

If my interpretation was comepletely off, then maybe it's because the house system in your case is wrong. Most of your 1st house falls in Sagittarius, so maybe you need to move it a few degrees. Try whole sign or equal house system if you can't nod 'yes' to some of it. :)

P.S I noticed you have fairly little aspects to your Sun... Not sure if that's good, I think it might be, since that means not much will 'hit' your ego o_o' Don't take my word for it. I do see it has a Trine to Chiron, if you want to know more about that I found this link from another forum: http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006794.html

I apologize for the confusion.. This is my real chart and thank you for the advice. It's unfortunately not just that I see. It's also indicated by my Lilith and other orbits within my fate degree. All of them speak of a failed marriage. I also heard that if your moon (the woman you're into) and your Venus are substantially different, that means that you're more likely to cheat? Not too sure on that. Also, it's not like I enjoy being alone. I would much rather hang out or be with other people but my painfully bad social anxiety and (many have said I'm boring which I'm guessing is from my Saturn in fifth house, Virgo midheaven and cap moon) prevents me from doing so. My palm lines aren't too promising as well.

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/chjafiles0MjXe-u1443793107/astro_2gw_01_dyl.49133.16841.gif?18179

Last edited: