What do you prefer: Venus trine Jupiter OR Venus trine POF?

JUPITERASC

Not maybe, for sure!
Can't I just destroy Pluto in my chart :devil:?
I have such nice trines to my Sun (Neptune, Mars, Uranus, ASC). These are in a grand trine! And then there is a big blockade Pluto, who kills all the quality I have got!
A big EF* to Pluto!
That's easy... Pluto is no longer a planet :smile:

For an object to be a planet, it needs to meet three requirements defined by the IAU:

It needs to be in orbit around the Sun – Yes, so maybe Pluto is a planet.

It needs to have enough gravity to pull itself into a spherical shape – Pluto…check

It needs to have “cleared the neighborhood” of its orbit – Uh oh. Here’s the rule breaker. According to this, Pluto is not a planet

Source:
http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/

QUOTE:

As planets form, they become the dominant gravitational body in their orbit in the Solar System. As they interact with other, smaller objects, they either consume them, or sling them away with their gravity.

Pluto is only 0.07 times the mass of the other objects in its orbit. The Earth, in comparison, has 1.7 million times the mass of the other objects in its orbit

MSO

Yes I can really feel that Pluto is eating of me.
But what can I do, I'm not the power-type, I let people walk over me, I hate this, but that's how it always happens.
And also my Plutonian thoughts (Pluto in 3rd house and Mercury in 8th house) is making my life very difficult.
It's only since 2 years that it's metamorphose influenced my writing skills and I discovered 2 years ago that I'm actually a very good, powerful writer and that's the only thing (besides my artistic venusian talents) where I feel confident about.

You really think that's Pluto?

That sounds like a Libra planet in the 3rd House to me.

MSO

:andy::andy:
really???
how?
i have libra at the cusp of the 3rd..

I too have Leo rising.

I have Sun and Mercury in Libra.

Since I use whole signs, we both have prominent luminaries in the 3rd House in Libra (with an opposition to Aries, although mine is Sun/Mars).

As a man, I have a lot more pride and I'm willing to bet I don't let it happen as often. I do, however, find myself being placed in positions where other people get ahead and I'm left feeling like a doormat more often than I'd like.

Furthermore, I just outright dismiss Pluto and anything related to it in psychology. It's a hilariously vague planet that does nothing but give an otherwise boring chart a little flash and thunder.

You said you're a writer, sounds like you've got something prominent in that 3rd House. A Moon in Libra opposing Mercury in Aries makes a better argument for writer than Pluto in Scorpio.

And what exactly makes someone a "powerful" writer? As I understand it, my writing style is simple, lighthearted, and comical. Does that mean it lacks power? Do I need to be grandiloquent and dark to be considered powerful? I'm confused as to what the Great and Venerable Pluto would bestow on a writer.

Claire19

Bearing in mind that POF has only a small orb of aspect such as about 2 degrees with a trine whereas with Venus and the planet Jupiter you can use up to about 4-5 degrees if that makes any difference.
It all depends on where the aspects are and what supports them.
I dont know about Arabic Parts, I dont think they are as strong as planetary connections.

fullmoonlibra

And what about venus quintile jupiter?
I have just one quintile, and it's between venus and jupiter.
Is a Quintile comparable with a trine?

I also want to note that venus and jupiter both are strong, being angular and in domicile.