Should I message him?

Bunraku

Venus sextile him, apparently. :whistling: Chicken - egg question.
Then Moon will oppose me to trine him. Eh...
Yes this is also a relationship question.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_199_should_i_message_him.5373.31200.jpg
    astro_2gw_199_should_i_message_him.5373.31200.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 31

Iced8Ace

Lol. Checked the ephemeris. Moon meets Mars first, so I think you've avoided the sextile without reception.

Does Moon aspecting Venus mean anything btw?

Bunraku

YES! THANKS BABE!

Does Moon aspecting Venus mean anything? I’ll have to wait it out to see. Moon-Venus isn’t such a bad aspect if you ask me.

I am talking to him, as in having a conversation, as we speak.

I’ll say what happened to the status of this after the convo ends and everything is straightened out.

Bunraku

And I’m already angry as hell.

Yesterday I sent him something like: “be honest with me so if you’re not feeling it, I can keep it moving to the next guy and not waste my time"

I ALSO told him that ignoring my text messages / not getting a decently timed response pisses me the hell off later that night. Just now I sent him something about the important question. So I’m sending him an (angry) one if he doesn’t respond, and if he doesn’t respond I’ll cut it off completely with one last text.
What a ******* coward.

Ladies, we’ll see where this goes tonight.

craft94

And I’m already angry as hell.

Yesterday I sent him something like: “be honest with me so if you’re not feeling it, I can keep it moving to the next guy and not waste my time"

I ALSO told him that ignoring my text messages / not getting a decently timed response pisses me the hell off later that night. Just now I sent him something about the important question. So I’m sending him an (angry) one if he doesn’t respond, and if he doesn’t respond I’ll cut it off completely with one last text.
What a ******* coward.

Ladies, we’ll see where this goes tonight.

I had the same thing happen to me not too long ago, with the guy I asked about in the 11th page thread.

Bunraku

Ok. I was blowing up his phone and
he sent me a message explaining that he can’t keep it alive because of all the things going on in his life. I explained how we were different, and thanked him for an answer because it’s all I wanted.

So we parted ways just now. Amicably, also. We wished each other the best in life.

Wow I just realized that I really do push for answers if I don’t get it.

Last edited: