Does anyone mind listening to me vent?

craft94

I'm trying to figure out what this dudes intentions are. The nodes, in my opinion, are the most important part of the chart, and I want to talk to someone about them, in regards to this "relationship."

Last edited:

sibylline

Do you know his date of birth?

I've ignored the nodes for so long, unless they were conjunct a planet. I'm currently looking into them though, so I'll discuss them with you. What are your thoughts?

I'm trying to figure out what this dudes intentions are. The nodes, in my opinion, are the most important part of the chart, and I want to talk to someone about them, in regards to this "relationship."

Yeah, the guy I've been seeing, our nodes conjunct. We are pretty much opposites. My moon conjuncts his sun and our south/north nodes conjunct. It's definitely a soul mate relationship. Although idk if it's good. Bad and good I suppose.

craft94

Yeah, the guy I've been seeing, our nodes conjunct. We are pretty much opposites. My moon conjuncts his sun and our south/north nodes conjunct. It's definitely a soul mate relationship. Although idk if it's good. Bad and good I suppose.

Yeah, maybe it's a past life thing?