I finally found enlightenment y'all!

Bunraku

Along with her friends Destinee, Faith, and Tyrell.

And no I was not at a strip club thank you.

Would you ever name your baby enlightenment ? What about faith or destiny? The name,North node in Taurus, seems like it just rolls off the tongue.

Bunraku

I think I'm going to name my kid Sexy intense Scorpio death stare.

They'll be all the rage on the playground.

Oh yes and he child's favorite activity will be posting on astrology weekly while using a thesaurus to make the mundane seem interesting.

Example:
I went on a walk today. It was sort of windy, and I reached my destination on time. There were people there also having a nice jog. After that I took a nap.

Astrokogyweeklyfied:

I trekked the tumultuous grounds outside from my deep,dark,and damp place of dwelling. As I walked outside, I felt so reborn to have experienced the sun touch my skin. An unimaginable amount of time passed, I felt the glare of people passing me by, aware of my Pluto ascendant with trine Venus, and felt their gravitational pull affecting my orbit. As I walked, being sucked in by others , I almost could not make it. I was going insane being dragged by unseen forces, then by a miracle,I somehow made it through without dying. It was life and death, and I felt so reborn after I finished the whole ordeal. After that I passed out on the bed, and woke up to Edward from the Twilight series knock on my window. It was so deep dark and mysteruous, and he had intense eyes! I should post a picture of it on AW. I dreamed of sex this intense. I only remember this happening through a dream after intense introspection.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Example:
I went on a walk today. It was sort of windy, and I reached my destination on time. There were people there also having a nice jog. After that I took a nap.

Astrokogyweeklyfied:

I trekked the tumultuous grounds outside from my deep,dark,and damp place of dwelling. As I walked outside, I felt so reborn to have experienced the sun touch my skin. An unimaginable amount of time passed, I felt the glare of people passing me by, aware of my Pluto ascendant with trine Venus, and felt their gravitational pull affecting my orbit. As I walked, being sucked in by others , I almost could not make it. I was going insane being dragged by unseen forces, then by a miracle,I somehow made it through without dying. It was life and death, and I felt so reborn after I finished the whole ordeal. After that I passed out on the bed, and woke up to Edward from the Twilight series knock on my window. It was so deep dark and mysteruous, and he had intense eyes! I should post a picture of it on AW. I dreamed of sex this intense. I only remember this happening through a dream after intense introspection.

Suppppeeerrr intense. Lemme Guess -- 10 planets in the 8th house?

But for that to a possibility Bunraku, you have to time your conception so that the child is born when Mercury is conjunct the ascendant.

You might not catch it the first time cuz its a pretty delicate process

Bunraku

I'm well prepared ! I'll lure the sucker out with curly fries. No one can resist curly fries.

But anyways ... Yes.. I have all 10 planets in that spot. How did you know!? You're so psychic! That is so deep and intense! Did your penetrating eyes penetrate with its 12 house deepness?

Oh my ophiuchus, you should totally share your wisdom on the significance and meaning of the 12th house!

conspiracy theorist

Oh my beautiful 8th house friend, I shall now pontificate about the mysterious 12th house

*Wooowowoooowoowoooooowwwoowwwowoowoww* *crash* *bang*

Killerwhales_jumping.jpg

SO MAJESTIC !!!!!

jail-ulbricht.jpg

SO LONELY :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

But when the hallucinations start to occur -- then my lovely intense Bunny bun bun -- that's when the Magic STARTS!!!!!!

neptune_in_perigee_by_urbanbushido-d3l9znf.jpg

s4ouhc.jpg

3073687097_1_3_aBYLgIWL-2.jpg

Infectednl_AstralTravelers.jpg

FOLLOW ME BABEH. Where we're going we aren't going to need any Curly fries (although bring some anyway)

Last edited:

Bunraku

Oh ues! This is the epitome of penetrating intensity! The more I scrolled down the more I was filled with ecstatic joy and the more of a frenzy I was in. Thank you for that post.

Also is that some sort of an alien stripper at the last photo?

conspiracy theorist

The correct term would be astral seductress :annoyed: thank you very much.

I knew she would speak to you though, what with all your planets in the house of sex and other people's money. Two things that she can't get enough of.

katydid

I grew up in Berkeley and Palo Alto. You would not believe some of the names of little kids I met. I go back and visit relatives a lot. Some of the names I have seen recently:

'There.' A little boy was named 'There'----:pouty:

A girl named 'Sweet Pea.' Another girl named 'Enchantment'

although they call her 'Chanty' for short which is kind of cute. lol

Bunraku

Paleo? For Paleolithic age?
What about the Neolithic diet or Stone age diet ? I'm particularly interested in primordial Earth and Pleistocene epoch diets.