Colossal hurricane-like storm seen on Saturn

Futurist

Storm on Saturn

Fascinating article- a must see. The picture is amazing

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/48496/Freak_One_Eyed_Monster_Storm_Spotted_on_Saturn

I'd love to dicuss possible interpretations of this incredible phenonemon. The symbolism could be awesome

K x

Just editing to add that it seems the storm has been known about since late Jan 2006 but the images are more recent, hence it being headline news now

Last edited:

lilllybelle

Re: Storm on Saturn

Wow, that's cool. I want to know more about it. Steven Forrest studys solar flares, and he says that they have an influence on our behavior here on earth. L

Spica3

Sorry, Futurist, with due respect to you, I'm going to stir up a hurricane of my own in here.

I don't believe it! The story, that is.

For all you know, someone bored out of his wits could've been playing with his coffee and teaspoon!

I'm not belittling you, now. It could be absolutely true.

It's just that it's hard nowadays to believe lots of things I hear or see.

But if it's true, that's one awesome storm! Saturn stands for limits, strength, substance, deliberation. Just what that storm is about.

Cheers!

Futurist

Spica3,

I like people who don't take everything at face value. If you don't think outside the box (or the box being presented) then 'all men think alike and no man thinks at all' or to use another quote:

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
- Albert Einstein

I use this quote as it's apt.... I can't see any reason for this being a hoax by NASA. So assuming it's not, I have noticed a news story which I think is incredibly symbolic. A new MRI scanner has been unveiled in Nottingham in the UK which looks into the brain i.e.it penetrates through the skull (saturn). With a magnetic field 140,000 times that of the Earth's it throws out a powerful force that has to be shielded in concrete and more than 200 tonnes of iron.

The images reveal the inner landscape of the brain like never before.

If you look at the article and the picture that accompanies it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5371748.stm

I think one will appreciate the synchronicity. We are seeing into the brain like never before.

This could also mean that in astrological symbolism we should now mark the actual brain in text books as correlating to Saturn and the rings that surround it as the skull. It is also interesting that this is emanating from the UK at the time of the Saturn return. The first MRI scanner was also 'invented' by the Briton, Sir Peter Mansfield.

K x

unukalhai

Definitly cool! From what I read earlier, the south pole is within the eye of the "storm", and it isn't moving... it's anchored to the pole!

Since it isn't moving, basically its anchored to the pole, I'm wondering if this is Saturn's idea of a volcano, as Saturn is inward, contracting and implosive.

Spica3

Futurist,

Now, the story about brain scans in your 2nd link, I'm MUCH more inclined to believe. Plenty of references, data, figures, pictures, names, etc.

Maybe that story appealed to my elevated, exalted, and Spica-conjuncted Saturn in Libra. AND Neptune-conjuncted too. Alas, I suffer from 'hardening of the artistry'!

Interesting that you should connect the brain with Saturn. Most would say Mercury or Sun. Olde astrologers of yore, and vedic astrologers, would also add in the Moon.

But I also think Saturn does have influence there. Because the nervous system, including the brain, needs calcium in order to function correctly. And calcium is Saturn's mineral. Without calcium, our nerves wouldn't be able to efficiently send its messages to and fro. Calcium also helps to raise our pain threshold, so we withstand pain better.

Cheers!

Sisi

Hi Futurist,
I was thrilled to read this thread, particularly because I've just received an e-mail from a friend who is into connecting what goes on down here with 'up there', and yes, there is a connection between Saturn and the meninges.

Firstly, Saturn in Leo is certainly playing around with the dynamics of the heart (on a psycho-spiritual level). As a teacher I see a lot of children acting out their mother's fears and obsessions... so as the meninges are called the three maters (the Pia Mater, the arachnoid mater and the dura mather) in effect Saturn is stirring up a storm, and mother's fears are being stirred up (and hopefully released if you are aware of this process). The trick, as you know, is to be aware of the process, in order to change it. We are being given the opportunity to re-wire your heart/maters to the new and updated Saturn I suppose!

What do you think?

Sisi :)

Futurist

Hi Sisi,

Straight after reading this I went to the article on the storm posted by Deanna (perhaps Radu or a moderator could move that across to this thread?). In it I noticed one of the last sentences:

Flasar said scientists have more work ahead to understand the Saturn storm."I'm hoping that as we puzzle over it, it will become even more exciting as we start to connect the dots in our brains....

I feel that circumstances are about to conspire to give those in the medical field a much better understanding (and possibly some shocks which will open up a whirlwind of debate,)about the inner working of the body and brain. They'll then announce one day what 'we' know already, that the heart, not the brain governs the body and that the emotional self is the key to the physical. (actually I'll just edit this - well mercury is Rx ! - to say they'll have to concede the mind/body link which all who work with alternative medicine are already aware of).

I don't really know Sisi. That's my guess/interp.What you say makes perfect sense and fascinating reading. I personally had ignored the fact that Saturn is in Leo but of course it is of great importance and the heart connection you introduce makes perfect sense. When Saturn moves into Virgo the emphasis will definitely shift to medical breakthroughs.

Love K x
I am also struck by the word maters because this is the latin (?) of Mother. The Ceres influence/correspondence putting in an appearance again??

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Straight after reading this I went to the article on the storm posted by Deanna (perhaps Radu or a moderator could move that across to this thread?).

I have merged the two threads, but perhaps I should have waited until after Mercury Retrograde to do so; the placement of deanna's post is a bit random :p

Arian Maverick

Futurist

Hi

I would just like to 'posit' that the position of saturn in ones natal chart is where issues are currently undergoing a maelstrom of activity. Everything is a whirlwind of activity, in flux and nothing is yet settled!

Can anyone else relate to this vis a vis the storm on Saturn??

Kx

lilllybelle

Yeah I could possibly relate to that idea. Saturn is in my 12th right now, and I'm trying to make choices about finishing some long term goals up. L.