What is she hiding?

mrastro

Account Closed
This is about a long distance online relationship. We text chat once in a while. She is not willing to share her real name and location with me. What could be the reason for this? Is she already married with children? Is she physically disabled? Is she suffering from some kind of serious illness? I have asked her many times. She is not willing to share any details. I am starting to think this could be a man trying to scam me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_is_she_hiding_hr.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_is_she_hiding_hr.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 28

katydid

You are Venus, in Sag, in the 8th house , which is not a comfortable house for Venus. It is the house of death, sex, other people's money and unsolved mysteries. It is the turned 2nd, house of income sources....is she asking you for money?

There is a Moon/Neptune opposition which squared you in the past. That could indicate that you have been deceived in the past by a woman who was lying about her intentions. It still affects you and makes you suspicious?

The person you are asking about is represented by Mars, in the 12th, exalted in Aries. But the 12th house describes matters that are hidden, restrained, secret. The other person is perhaps incapable of action or of being fully understood at this time.

You are about to TRINE the Mars, so perhaps she will finally reveal herself and answer your questions?

Mars had a recent square with Mercury/Pluto in the 9th. Maybe she has a bad experience with a stalker or obsessive ex, from another country? And that is why she wants to keep her identity secret?

I am not experienced enough with horary to answer your question confidently.

I see some things which indicate you have been lied to. But I also see that Trine between the Venus and Mars, which seems to imply you will resolve things successfully….Maybe it just means you find the truth, and it could be shocking, since Mars is sharing that 12th house with Uranus...

ElenaJ

As a general note, horary is not suitable to answer this type of question.
Normally a reply takes the form of yes or no, or some explanation of a situation. For example, "Is she hiding something negative from me?"
To answer "What..." is too vast, the answers are infinite. Katydid briefly mentioned some possibilities, but we could never arrive at all the possibilities.
Having said this, there are some things that we can cull from the chart.

As already said, she is mars, in Aries, a masculine sign, in your 12th house, hidden from your view.
You are Venus, in your 8th house and in sagittarius who likes to flirt.
Venus and mars seem to be approaching an aspect but they will not complete the contact before mars changes signs. So on the first level, there is no coming together.
Moon in virgo of the virgin in the 5th of love affairs shows what you are thinking about.
In this chart moon is important because it also rules the 3rd of communications, and in fact your "love" relationship with her is by means of telecommunications, not actual contact.
Moon approaches a trine to mercury, ruler of your 5th house and your 2nd house.
And it is in her 3rd of communications, which is appropriate enough given that the love contact is through this means.
Notice how busy her 3rd house is, it is the most active house of the chart. Sun is by the cusp of her 3rd house, and actually rules her midheaven of career. Hmmm. That's interesting, isn't it?
Now, you didn't insert the south node, which is just in your 8th house not far from Venus. Your 8th is also her 2nd, her house of income. So we have the moon's nodes lying on the axis of the 2nd/8th money houses. And Moon is almost exactly square the nodes, from your 5th house. Your emotions are blinding you to see the relationship properly.
And in fact, moon next applies to an opposition of Neptune, deception and delusion, in your 11th of friends and hopes. So you are in for a delusion about this relationship.
Moon will then make a square to mercury, ruler of your 2nd house and your 5th house.
So we see some problems stemming from the mixing of emotions and money.
And afterwards, moon will square Venus, you, in her 2nd house of money.
We seem to be seeing a pattern here.
It looks like maybe your last hypothesis might have some validity.

mrastro

Account Closed
You are Venus, in Sag, in the 8th house , which is not a comfortable house for Venus. It is the house of death, sex, other people's money and unsolved mysteries. It is the turned 2nd, house of income sources....is she asking you for money?
She seems to be able to know my online habits. I have been receiving scam emails ever since we started chatting.

There is a Moon/Neptune opposition which squared you in the past. That could indicate that you have been deceived in the past by a woman who was lying about her intentions. It still affects you and makes you suspicious?

I once lent some money to a former female colleague. I never got that money back.

The person you are asking about is represented by Mars, in the 12th, exalted in Aries. But the 12th house describes matters that are hidden, restrained, secret. The other person is perhaps incapable of action or of being fully understood at this time.

You are about to TRINE the Mars, so perhaps she will finally reveal herself and answer your questions?

We have known each other for a long time ~ 10 years. I doubt this will happen in this lifetime.

Mars had a recent square with Mercury/Pluto in the 9th. Maybe she has a bad experience with a stalker or obsessive ex, from another country? And that is why she wants to keep her identity secret?

I have said some harsh things to her in the past. Although I apologized to her it seems has not forgiven me. I cannot take back what I said in the past. Everybody does stupid things in their lifetime but that doesn't mean they don't change.

mrastro

Account Closed
As a general note, horary is not suitable to answer this type of question.
Normally a reply takes the form of yes or no, or some explanation of a situation. For example, "Is she hiding something negative from me?"
To answer "What..." is too vast, the answers are infinite. Katydid briefly mentioned some possibilities, but we could never arrive at all the possibilities.
Having said this, there are some things that we can cull from the chart.

As already said, she is mars, in Aries, a masculine sign, in your 12th house, hidden from your view.
You are Venus, in your 8th house and in sagittarius who likes to flirt.
Venus and mars seem to be approaching an aspect but they will not complete the contact before mars changes signs. So on the first level, there is no coming together.
Moon in virgo of the virgin in the 5th of love affairs shows what you are thinking about.
In this chart moon is important because it also rules the 3rd of communications, and in fact your "love" relationship with her is by means of telecommunications, not actual contact.
Moon approaches a trine to mercury, ruler of your 5th house and your 2nd house.
And it is in her 3rd of communications, which is appropriate enough given that the love contact is through this means.
Notice how busy her 3rd house is, it is the most active house of the chart. Sun is by the cusp of her 3rd house, and actually rules her midheaven of career. Hmmm. That's interesting, isn't it?
Now, you didn't insert the south node, which is just in your 8th house not far from Venus. Your 8th is also her 2nd, her house of income. So we have the moon's nodes lying on the axis of the 2nd/8th money houses. And Moon is almost exactly square the nodes, from your 5th house. Your emotions are blinding you to see the relationship properly.
And in fact, moon next applies to an opposition of Neptune, deception and delusion, in your 11th of friends and hopes. So you are in for a delusion about this relationship.
Moon will then make a square to mercury, ruler of your 2nd house and your 5th house.
So we see some problems stemming from the mixing of emotions and money.
And afterwards, moon will square Venus, you, in her 2nd house of money.
We seem to be seeing a pattern here.
It looks like maybe your last hypothesis might have some validity.

May be I am in a delusion. I don't have anything to prove that this person is real.