break up

nelicaa

I am in love with a girl and she is in realtionship. Will they break up any time soon? their relationship is only about sex and passion notthing else and nobody supports them

LvM1298.png

ElenaJ

If we take her as 7th house as the "other" person you are asking about, she is ruled by moon, leaving the Saturn conjunction ruling her 7th and approaching a sextile with Venus.
It looks like she is already separating from her partner.

nelicaa

Yes, I was shocked when she said today that she doesnt feel that he love her and she is going to take time to think about leaving him. I didnt expect it at all,especially today when I posted the question.

tikana

lets say she will break up, she MIGHT NOT even decide to date you.
ask what you want in horary not what you think will happen. you are not the only man on face of a earth for her. if she wanted to be with you, she would have given you a sign one way or the other.

nelicaa

lets say she will break up, she MIGHT NOT even decide to date you.
ask what you want in horary not what you think will happen. you are not the only man on face of a earth for her. if she wanted to be with you, she would have given you a sign one way or the other.

okey i want them to break up. He said that he doesnt want relationship with her anymore,but she wont give up on him. also he said that he is in love with other girl.

nelicaa

I want them to break up. He doesn't love her and doesn't deserv her. Her only like her because of passion that he feels. She doesn't have to be with me,I only want for her to break up with him because of him,she is not feeling well and she is not happy. So its better for them to break up. Thay have struggle right now and i hope she will decide to leave him for good.

Last edited:

nelicaa

They broke up. He doesn't want to be in relationship with her,but he is always there,its anoying,and she i trying to be with him,she is not giving up

nelicaa

Update,she broke up with this guy,but her other ex is back,(the one she dated before this guy). She lived with that ex and share everything,and they have strong bond. I think that they still love each other in some way. So I want to know will they get back together? because everything is look like that they will

qXOcuAL.jpg

ElenaJ

With the first degree on the ascendent, the situation has just changed.
The two main significators, Venus and mars, will not complete an aspect and moon is void of course, so nothing will become of this matter.
No, they won't.

tikana

With the first degree on the ascendent, the situation has just changed.
The two main significators, Venus and mars, will not complete an aspect and moon is void of course, so nothing will become of this matter.
No, they won't.

moon in sag is functional even bc it is in sag
then she well TOL from mars to venus

ElenaJ

Moon has to change signs to make an aspect, and then it won't be transferring from one to the other, but aspects first one, mars, and then the other, Venus. So it isn't actually uniting the two.

"William Lilly said that when the Moon is void of course in Taurus, Sagittarius, Pisces, and Cancer, it "performs somehow", that is when the Moon currently occupies a sign where a benefic planet (Venus or Jupiter) is exalted or ruler, it can lead to a favourable outcome in selected cases."
But in this chart there aren't any positive signs. Could happen, but doubt it.

tikana

Moon has to change signs to make an aspect, and then it won't be transferring from one to the other, but aspects first one, mars, and then the other, Venus. So it isn't actually uniting the two.

"William Lilly said that when the Moon is void of course in Taurus, Sagittarius, Pisces, and Cancer, it "performs somehow", that is when the Moon currently occupies a sign where a benefic planet (Venus or Jupiter) is exalted or ruler, it can lead to a favourable outcome in selected cases."
But in this chart there aren't any positive signs. Could happen, but doubt it.

Mars and.venus are obsessed with each other. Plus thers moon venus antiscia
Plus they perfected a trine. They got back together

ElenaJ

I suspect he is waiting for her to be free, to make a move himself. Which is why I considered him an interested party.

ElenaJ

True.

But he started the thread with this...
"I am in love with a girl and she is in relationship."
Sooner or later he will get around to it.

tikana

True.

But he started the thread with this...
"I am in love with a girl and she is in relationship."
Sooner or later he will get around to it.

Dunno ...i am usually skeptical of 3rd party questions. He could be asking 100 qs on this. Who she is with.