Aspects indicating neglect in chart

Mj66

Hello!

These are some configurations in my chart that I think indicate issues.

Cancer in XII house
Saturn in Pisces, Aquarian moon, Moon square Mercury, Moon square Neptune, Mars Conj Pluto
and lastly, Moon opposes Ascendant.

Does anybody else agree?:leoimg:

Maria

Last edited:

duenderoja

Moon conjunct south node - mother conjunct separation/neglect.

I was neglected by my mother as a child and the police took me away at age 4 [scary], and I was placed in the system. I was adopted 5 months later [it greatly helps to be cute], and the new mother resented me because she adopted me to prevent a divorce.

So I have had difficult relationships with all mother figures from that generation. Grandmotherly types however, adore and love me.

I suspect I karmically wronged a mother figure in a past life and am paying for it now.

Moon represents the mother, Sun represents the father. I believe you are looking in the wrong places.

Mj66

Hello again,

my Sun is in IV house. My ascendant is in Leo (dad was a Leo and no we were not close growing up), My sun is in Scorpio.

Here are my Sun aspects:
Sun Conjunction Mercury
Sun Conjunction Venus
Sun Sextile Mars
Sun Trine Saturn
Sun Sextile Uranus
Sun Conjunction Neptune

I hope this helps. Thanks much! :biggrin:
Maria

duenderoja

Hello again,

my Sun is in IV house. My ascendant is in Leo (dad was a Leo and no we were not close growing up), My sun is in Scorpio.

Here are my Sun aspects:
Sun Conjunction Mercury
Sun Conjunction Venus
Sun Sextile Mars
Sun Trine Saturn
Sun Sextile Uranus
Sun Conjunction Neptune

I hope this helps. Thanks much! :biggrin:
Maria

Looks like a loving father to me. Can you give me your birth details [via pm if concerned with privacy]? Is he the reason you made the thread?

Does Saturn square your mid heaven?

I guess I want to know most why you created this thread. What is your story?

Last edited:

Mj66

Hi, I am happy to present my chart. Thanks for asking. I have PTSD and severe depression and anxiety that I am working on with my therapist. I have a feeling both my parents were negligent & abusive. I saw issues with moon, but I have attached the chart to see what you think.
Thank you.
Mj

Attachments

• 2016_05_19_13_18_25 (5).pdf
    378.3 KB · Views: 32

katydid

You have a T-square to your 4th house Neptune, from the Moon/Ascendant opposition. Moon/Asc=Neptune can indicate issues with personal relationships with women and/or the mother figures.

Ebertin says:
“Unconscious inhibitions, peculiar dislikes. Falsehood or deception on the part of women. Deceptive ideas about women.”

So your mother may or may not have been deceptive or neglectful. But you might have experienced he that way, in any case. There is a lot of confusion surrounding women in your life. You may misinterpret or misunderstand sometimes. And other times, they may be dishonest and deceitful, which makes it impossible for you to trust them fully. But I think sometimes they are trying to protect you by not revealing everything.

I think your Mother meant well, but was in over her head with very difficult, repressive circumstances.

The Saturn in Pisces, conjunct Chiron and opposing Mars/Pluto and Uranus seems very brutal, hostile and unnerving. I think she was trying her best to keep it together in spite of overwhelming struggles in daily life The family circumstances were dire at times, it seems. So the neglect was more because she was trying to survive each day with a roof over your heads? The ‘father’ energy is more of an issue, in my opinion. I think he treated her with pettiness and coldness. She walked on eggshells.

That Saturn opposition might signify a very strict, severe disciplinarian. :unsure:

Mj66

Katydid,
Thanks for spending time to sort that information out on my parents.
You know, sometimes I wonder I have perceived them in a different light than what they were trying to stand for.
In any case-I'm broken in my own way and it had to start somewhere.
I guess in the end it doesn't really matter. What matters is healing.
:love: Peace,
Maria

duenderoja

*hugs* for you.

Many times a child views their parents' motivations selfishly. I learned this when reading my own life report.

Last edited:

katydid

Katydid,
Thanks for spending time to sort that information out on my parents.
You know, sometimes I wonder I have perceived them in a different light than what they were trying to stand for.
In any case-I'm broken in my own way and it had to start somewhere.
I guess in the end it doesn't really matter. What matters is healing.
:love: Peace,
Maria

I agree that healing now is what natters most. I will send thoughts and prayers in your direction for that process to fully take hold.

But I do think it is somewhat important to understand the motivations of those that harmed or injured us. Sometimes it is with malice. But quite often, it was not malice but ignorance or ineptness. And in those cases they are somewhat victims as well. :innocent:

But as you say, healing and transformation is the task at hand. I am glad to hear that you are on that journey.

Mj66

So true. I feel like we had a profound and enlightening conversation.
I appreciate you sincere kindness.
MJ