Storm Warning. U.S. economic outlook, April-Dec. 2014

piercethevale

Its interesting that the DC of the upcoming full moon is at 18 cap... As you mentioned in your previous post that Obamas progressed Mc is there, as well as his natal part of exile.

Wow... you are not going to believe this,
Here's the two charts you are talking about, r.e. the progressed natal for Obama for the day of the Full Moon, yesterday, March 5th, the event chart for Philadelphia time of the exact second of the Full Moon.
His natal Part of Exile is at 17* Capricorn 59' 05"
His natal Part of Sudden Parting is at 18* Cancer 06' 17"

Obama progressed natal

The Full Moon on March 5th for the USA

Now check this out. I just minutes ago finally got around to making a natal composite chart for the Nation of Israel with that of the chart I contend is the birth chart of Yeshu'a ben David aka Jesus of Nazareth. Take a gander at the M.C./I.C.

I just love it when this kind of stuff happens.... :biggrin:

...as to what it all means...? :innocent: I haven't a clue

piercethevale

Amazing.
I just compared the natal composite to the list of Parts you compiled for the 4;37 pm chart for the nation of Israel and those that conjunct between the two... wow....

It's now past 5 am here in Calif and it has been a long day into night and is about to become day again...so I have to call it quits for now... Phoenix Venus... I'll let you point out any that you think that you should, I'm done for now.

...wow, that was an interesting nights' worth of chart making and comparisons...

Phoenix Venus

Wow... you are not going to believe this,
Here's the two charts you are talking about, r.e. the progressed natal for Obama for the day of the Full Moon, yesterday, March 5th, the event chart for Philadelphia time of the exact second of the Full Moon.
His natal Part of Exile is at 17* Capricorn 59' 05"
His natal Part of Sudden Parting is at 18* Cancer 06'17"

Now check this out. I just minutes ago finally got around to making a natal composite chart for the Nation of Israel with that of the chart I contend is the birth chart of Yeshu'a ben David aka Jesus of Nazareth. Take a gander at the M.C./I.C.

I just love it when this kind of stuff happens.... :biggrin:

...as to what it all means...? :innocent: I haven't a clue

And as you may have noticed, Israels new moon part of hyleg is at 17.14 capricorn and their part of speculation is at 17.57 cap!! :smile:

Heres more interesting conjunctions between the Isreal/Yeshua comp and the Natal of Israel:

Comp NN @ 13.40 leo conj Israel natal Pluto @ 12.39 leo & Isrl part of perspicacity @ 13.48 leo

And the comp Pluto comes into play quite a bit @ 6.50 virgo being conj Israels part of faith @ 6.34 virgo, part of slander @ 6.43 virgo, and under a degree conj. to the part of play @ 7.23 virgo.

The symbol for virgo 7 is "A harem"

Comp moon @ 2.04 virgo conj. Israel part of subtle or hidden change @ 2.57 virgo

The comp AC @ 15.50 libra is also heavily activated, conjuncting Israels part of strategy at 15.13 libra, part of success @ 16.37 libra, and part of vocation @ 14.58 libra.
(this is also the location of Yeshuas pallas @ 15.34 libra)

Comp neptune at 2.30 scorpio conj Israels Ac @ 00.53 scorpio

And Comp lilith @ 17.47 pisces conj. Israel part of treachery at 17.46 pisces.

Now to look at the Usa/Israel composite. Its bound to have some interesting points coming into play as the natals make plenty of connections to one another.

piercethevale

I was unaware of the Pars Hyleg for the 4:37 pm chart, I hadn't gotten around to calculating them... thanks for doing the work, and for pointing that out.

piercethevale

I know that the conjunction of Uranus to the USA's natal Part of Increase and Benefits went beyond a one deg. orb of conjunction last March 23 but that doesn't meant that any deals made at that time that might be pending legislative approval have lost any destructive potential.

What might I be hinting at, some of you may be asking?

Well... that would be the new Trade Agreement Bill pending a final vote in the Senate right now.
Those "secret clauses" and whatever else is concealed in that Bill...which in my opinion is nearly a treasonous act to even propose that the Senate might consider it... I now believe has to do with an agreement to allow the U.S Dollar to undergo "Currency Leveling".

It's the only way that what few American made goods are still being manufactured can be exported with any hope at all of being sold presently...and unless America starts moving some merchandise on the World Market, the bottom will drop out and I have to figure it to be as like free fall from 10,000 ft.

Here's a short video on youtube that is an excerpt from a longer one... check it out. It is titled, "Senior Obama Official Says 'We Are Going To Kill The Dollar'. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILKolTI1s50&feature=share

Here's a copy of pres. Obama's prog. natal chart for today, June 1st. It hasn't changed a whole lot since last March. The progressed M.C. is presently at 18* Capricorn 11' 35" and that is still conjunct the presidents Part of Exile which is at 17* Cap. 59' 05", by less than a half of one degree of orb ... the Part of Sudden Parting at 18* Cancer 06' 17" is barely a little more than 5 minutes beyond that of a perfect conjunction.

Obama's progressed Asc. at this time at 25* Aries 27' is fast approaching his natal Part of Self Undoing which is at 26* Aries 28' as it is just barely one second of a degree beyond a one degree orb of conjunction at this time. The progressed N. Node at 26* Leo 33' 51" and Lilith at 26* Leo 32' 22" is approaching Barracks natal Part of Legal Affairs / Legalizing which is at 28* Leo 47' and just left a one degree orb of influence to his Part of Danger & Violence, which is at 25* Leo 02' 44"...Lilith is also within a one degree orb of conjunction to the USA's natal Part of Sudden Parting at 27* Leo 23' 31"... but Uranus is smack dab o that Part of Legalizing at 28* Leo 30' 21".

His progressed Moon at 22* Taurus 26' 11" is approaching His natal Part of Fraud at 24* Taurus 19' 08"

Obama's progressed vertex, at 10* Libra 08' 52" is conjunct his natal Part of Hidden Identity/Oration at 10* Libra 01' 05", His Part of Deceit is at 11* Libra 13' 42"

Barrack's prog. Saturn at 23* Cap. 14' 10" is conjunct a Part I'm not at all yet familiar with, but I don't believe it has been titled correctly as to the formula for the Part belies. Asc. + Sun - Pluto ...and Pluto the Planet of Death and Transformation triggering the Sun [the Ego] is not at all something I find to be reassuring.

Top that off with the fact that the progressed Asc. at 25* Libra 27' 00" is just 32' of a degree from a perfect Septile with Obama's Part of War which is at 03* Pisces 43' 37" is no help to calm any nerves but at least it is now a separating aspect .

On a positive note Venus at 05* Virgo 20' 20" is just now leaving a conjunction with his natal Part of Advancement aka Part of Father at 05* 15' 43" and approaching one with his natal Pluto at 06* Virgo 59' 40"

This is how I summed this all up to a few non astrologer friends of mine yesterday:

...and it's copied and pasted as follows...>>>

"Could this be what is hidden in the new NAFTA agreement that Obama wants Congress to okay? That is to say, 'currency balancing', the devaluation of our U.S. Dollar in order to facilitate the exportation of what few goods that are still being made in the United States... the timeliness of that pending legislation with the troop activities around the nation that "official sources" claim to be nothing more than pre-deployment training exercises for troops prior to being sent to the Middle East is enough of a reason for anyone with the slightest bit of common sense to secure themselves a cache of food, water, medical supplies precious metal equivalent to what it currently takes to purchase bottled water and food for six months to a year for each family member (r.e. gold, silver and lead) hide it well but accessible from inside your home, or of a short time retrieval if hidden outside and be prepared and ready when martial law is declared...and tell no one of it. If martial law should happen to be declared, may God forbid, be ready to hunker down and loose all inhibitions about using deadly force to defend yourself and loved ones, asap, because a starving, or desperately thirsty, man will kill you for a slice of bread or a drink of water . ...keep your "powder dry" and pray for our nation... and demand that your elected representatives say "NO" to the new agreement.
Come on people, if this were made into a Hollywood movie this plot is so transparent that most of you would be wanting to leave the theatre before the credits rolled."

...AND, BE ASSURED THAT I AM PRAYING THAT I AM WRONG IN SPECULATING SUCH A WORST CASE SCENARIO...
...but it does look pretty plot thin, to me.

Obama's progressed natal chart.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Here is a link to a two minute and forty second video explaining the evil of the TPP.
It is a MUST WATCH, not only for my fellow countrymen and women but for everyone, world wide.

Stay strong... this is a conspiracy that will generate a crises of such gargantuan proportions as to be mind numbing to try to imagine it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnC1mqyAXmw

piercethevale

The arrangements for this deal were made last year while Uranus was conjunct the Part of Increase & Benefits, there is no denying it.
I'm not at all happy about being correct about this prediction though, not at all.

piercethevale

Greetings again, I thought I'd post a little oddity I came across this past evening and it probably should have it's own thread but it does relate to this subject as well... POSSIBLY. I'll get to an explanation of that as I relate what I have to write about...or it will explain itself.

As some of you members know I have a clairvoyant friend by the name of Clarisse Conner that I stay in touch with. I've know Clarisse almost exactly 13 years now and she has proven her talent on the very first time we met and numerous times since. She has saved my life on at least two occasions, probably three and there's a chance that it might have been even four. She has provided the answer or the lead to the answer for a number of astrological questions I have had over those thirteen years. She is not an astrologer and doesn't want to know anything about it... she is a clear channel and doesn't want unneeded knowledge that might cause her own thoughts to give any bias to what she sees and interprets it.
She is not only a clairvoyant, she is also a clairaudient and a clairsentient,
She has had interaction with the angelic since she was a little girl

Yesterday she sent me a message. The kind of message she doesn't send very often.. It read as... (copied and pasted as follows)

"My day started with messages about astrology. That astrology is a reflection sent to us by the Greater I AM. It is never still, Never motionless. Endless Spiraling into Infinity, It is a projection from the Infinite Intelligence from outside all known dimensions. There is no error in God Mind. Calculations and predictions are subject to the mind of the astrologer being immersed in the ever changing spiraling essence of the Spirit of Eternity. Place your predictive eye three degrees ahead to find more truth. Behold the instant contrast! Know that you are One with All That Is!"

Well, I didn't know what to make of it really. After I had read it and pondered on it for a couple of minutes without any insight as to what she was getting at I was just going to file it in the back of my mind somewhere and let time work it out but I rarely make predictions. In fact this thread here was the last one and that was some time ago. Four predictions publically my entire time of being involved with astrology and while I claimed this one to have been successful it really hasn't proven itself to be unquestionably so as yet and may still never amount to much at all given that what success I did claim is due to the trade agreement president Obama endorsed which may be negated by the next administration. Just for the "record" or, that is, for those unaware, the other three definitely all came true and on the very dates I gave.

Just what she meant by placing my predictive eye three degrees ahead really had me stumped.Then an idea struck me...

Here is what I wrote back to her: (copied and pasted as follows)

"Here it is about 2:30 am and I start thinking about that 3 degrees ahead and a predictive eye. Well, I was anticipating bad financial trouble for the USA some months ago when Uranus hit 14* Aries 37' 23" which is the location of the USA's Part of Increase and Benefits... and then I started thinking a couple of minutes ago that Uranus is around three degrees ahead of that point right now... and boy was I ever on target ...here's a screen shot of the aspects a couple of minutes ago ...Uranus was at 17* Aries 36' 24" ... I sure hope that ain't it... or else we had best run to the banks and get our money out, sell all our stocks, and try to buy a lot of silver first thing Monday morning."

I then sent a message to a friend and fellow member of the forum, Phoenix Venus, an accounting of the communications between Clarisse and myself and wrote her the following too. (copied and pasted as follows)

"It probably isn't anything as like what she intended that to mean...but, I can't be 100% sure... it's what she said about "behold the contrast" that has really got me stumped."

I then wrote the following to Clarisse (and this has all been during the course of the night. I have become a night person these last three or four years. I find it to be more suited to my needs and I like the lifestyle... so, Clarisse hasn't responded to any of my messages, in fact she may still be asleep as I write this.)

"I figure that this likely isn't what you have inferred but it sure is an odd coincidence. "I didn't "behold an instant contrast" ... unless I'm to compare charts for the exact conjunction to the Part and the chart for when Uranus exactly conjs. the point 3 degs. ahead?
...hmmm...? I may do that..."

Well, I did just that and once I saw what came up I then wrote the following to Clarisse and a copy of the chart....and even though she knows nothing about astrology, as I wrote, I send the charts as an aid for her to focus on if she wants to look into the matter herself... (copied and pasted as follows)

"DANG...!
I sure hope that I'm wrong as to how I interpreted your enigmatic msg. because Uranus will hit exactly three degs ahead of the Part of Increase and Benefits today, Sunday, at 3:15:16 pm EST,
The chart for that exact moment in Philadelphia has Lilith conjunct the Part of Bankruptcy and the Mid Haven is conjunct the Part of Increase and Benefits.... The exact point for the USA's Part of Bankruptcy is at 19* Libra 17' 39" and in the chart Lilith is at 19* Libra 14' 38"... I suppose I should also cast a chart for when Lilith exactly conjs. the Part of Bankruptcy, though "

...and so I cast a chart for that as well... and I wrote another message to my friend Clarisse and sent her a copy of that chart, (copied and...well you know the routine by now....)

"Well, I cast a chart for Lilith conj. the Part of Bankruptcy and it hits that point at 2:07:16 am EST Monday the 15th. This kind of is unnerving as the Mid Haven is conj. the same degree as two Astrological Parts for the USA one is the Hermetic Lot of Courage, the other is that Part (Phoenix Venus) and I were ready to label as the Part of Self Sacrifice...the one derived from the formula Asc. + Venus - Pluto, but you said you saw it a bit differently as just being destructive...destroying a part of oneself."

...and a few minutes later I wrote her this last message for the nights efforts... ( copied and yada yada)

"Lots more interesting stuff going on in the Lilith chart. The Descendant is conj. the natal Uranus of the USA, Venus conj. natal Pluto (huh? more Venus-Pluto energy here) The Part of Fortune for the moment and Neptune both in the 9th de. of Pisces are conj. the USA's natal charts' position of Ceres (at which point I give a description and synopsis about Ceres and it's alleged influences. I write "alleged" as I'm still not sold on it's purported influence or any of the asteroids for that matter either, although I'm not discounting them neither. All is still pending but is leaning towards acceptance presently)
The Desc. is just beyond a one deg. orb of conjunction to the USA's natal Part of Destiny which is at 07* Gemini 33"...the Part of Astrology for the USA is at 07* Gem 07'

The Part of Fortune for the earlier chart concerning Uranus is the same degree as my natal Saturn, the Sabian Symbol for which is: (the following Descriptions of the Sabian Symbols and "Keynote" commentary are from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala")
(LIBRA 23°): CHANTICLEER'S VOICE HERALDS SUNRISE.
KEYNOTE: A creative and joyous response to life processes.

That for the Lilith conj. event in the 9th of Pisces is:
(PISCES 9°): A JOCKEY SPURS HIS HORSE, INTENT ON OUT-DISTANCING HIS RIVALS.
KEYNOTE: Intense mobilization of energy and skill in the drive for success in any social performance affected by the competitive spirit."

So, that's what I have to relate. I would have not brought this to the attention of the forum, as for it being so far out there in conjecture and speculation, but the coincidence of both Uranus hitting the exact mark of three degrees ahead and Lilith exactly conjuncting the Part of Bankruptcy, within a matter of hours after Clarisse sent me that message, gives me enough of a reason to share what might turn out to be something of note astrologically...or it may just be nothing more than a an amusing anecdote.
I mean, I think that most of you might at least be amused... if not, annoying then?

Here are the two charts:

Uranus conjunct the point three degrees advanced of the USA's Part of Increase and Benefits: (and, I forgot to mention that Vesta is conjunct the USA's natal charts Asc. which is at 21* Aries 29' 33")

...and here's the chart for Lilith conj. the USA's Part of Bankruptcy:

I do really hope this is just some wild eyed conjecture on my part and that I have yet to figure out what Clarisse meant by that message.
But, just to be on the safe side...I'm going to be keeping an eye on the mornings financial news reports on Monday ...and have my horse saddled and ready to ride...if the need be.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Other astrological Parts from the USA's natal chart that are being affected are as follows (all are within a one degree orb of conjunction, which is all I personally accept as being valid influence.)
Part of Praise w 17* Aries 57'
Part of Innocence 25* Taurus 07'
Part of Tragedy & Fatality 23* Cancer 01'
Part of Positive & Helpful Changes 13* Scorpio 17'
Part of Service (Spiritual Service)13* Scorpio 49'
Part of Exile 15* Sag. 36'
Part of Slyness 16* Cap. 20'
Part of Disappointment 20* Cap. 02'
Part of Death & Disaster 01* Aquar. 11"
Part of Danger & Violence 01* Aquar. 13'
Part of Omens & Signs 05* Pisces 52'

Not all of the Parts listed above have been researched yet, and met my approval, I am merely providing a complete list for the convenience of all the members of the forum.
Those I do endorse are in red.
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, I was informed by my friend Clarisse that the message she sent me was entirely about my own personal astrology and what I took a wild stab at in conjecture was just merely a coincidence.

Quite the coincidence I will say, but not at all as to anything she had intended.
still, Lilith will remain on the exact degree until the 21st of this month, sometime, and that is by astrodienst's rather unreliable pdf ephemeris files...and by those same files, it will be within a one degree orb of conjunction to the Part of Bankruptcy until the 24th of this month.

Gold dropped in price almost a full $25.00 an oz yesterday and silver dropped about 35 cents an ounce... that means that the economy is rather quite healthy at this time...

I did get a chance to look back to the date old Lil conjuncted this Part the last time and found that it was during April 2007. ... and during that exact time...again, by astrodienst's pdf files, as I had other matters to deal with and didn't get around to casting charts.... (and I'm writing this as the last thing I will do before I go to bed ...and overdue for sleep, too) and I found that the British Pound did rise in value vs the Yankee dollar , breaking the two dollar mark in value for the first time since 1992 on April 19th of 2007.
Yet the Dow industrial avg. broke the 13,000 mark for the first time ever that April 25th and then the 14,000 mark on July 19th and then on October 9th, of 2007 the Dow hit it's current all time high of 14,164 before beginning a downward spiral as it was in December of that year that the great recession stuck the USA's economy.

I did find something quite unusual and rather queer that occurred astrologically/astronomically that December and I'll have something written about that in a day or two...... I have to cast charts for the event and dial it down to the exact moments of ingress and egress and that does take a great deal of time and patience... yet after having done as much as I have in the years I have been engaged in the practice, I will say that I've gotten it down to a minimum of wasted effort.