I feel dead inside.....

Spiritlite

I feel weird. It's been a week since I came down with a flu, it took me 7 days to finally feel better.

I'm also very short tempered, moreso than usual, to the point where I'm very angry at someone at work, as well as very angry at people who work under us. My anger is that people are disrespecting me, and are not doing their jobs.

I feel dead inside when it comes to my husband. Dead sexually and I feel very alone.

I want to numb myself by having a cocktail but I refuse because I know that would make me feel worse.

Take a look at this chart. And see if I'm onto something or if you can see anything else I would love it.

My natal mars in house 11 is oppsoite mars in Scorpio. My natal Jupiter in Aries in 22 Aries right in between house 10 and 11 is in conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn Retrograde. My natal IC in Cap is opposite Chiron in Pisces retrograde. My Mercury in house 12 is opposite Venus in Sagitarius.

Can someone look at my wheel and (this is natal on inside, transit for right now outter circle), and see if I'm missing something?

Michelle
QPwpq89.jpg

DarkStar

Your transits are pretty bad right now (strong bad aspects to your Mercury, Sun, Moon) :

a20160118_2.gif

I'm not a professional astrologer, but to me it makes perfect sense:

Afflicted Moon, especially by Saturn -> feeling dead inside and alone,
+ hard aspect by Neptune -> alcohol, drugs or any other not-so-good means to numb or distract yourself

Afflicted Mercury -> communication problems (which are likely to lead to issues at work like your described)

Afflicted Sun -> bad things are happing (or felt) related to ego / respect / esteem / ...

Saturn opp Moon will end in autumn 2016 and won't come back ( assuming max orb 7°00 -> 21.11.2016 , 7°30 -> 25.11.2016 )

Neptune sqr Moon will stay there much longer, with exact aspects 3.03.2016 , 13.10.2016 ;
assuming the max orb 5°30' for this square, it'll end in April 2018, come back in Sep 2018 till Feb 2019 (but not stonger than 4°04).

Sun's transit aspects will improve notably in March-June 2016, then get worse again in July 2016, better in Jan 2017, ...

Last edited:

ashriia

This has been a particularly severe Mercury retrograde period for many... short tempers/very heated arguments, high emotions. It's best to find a way to calm yourself down with breathing exercises, such as taking 10 deep breaths ..when you are feeling particularly agitated. The retrograde period of Mercury will end on the Jan 25th. You should feel somewhat back to normal by then with that.

I didn't want to look too much into your chart because I noticed the mention of "relocated". Relocated charts are usually only used for the lunar and solar return charts, and of course the relocated chart itself. But for everything else, such as secondary progressions, solar arcs, transits.. the natal chart for the birthplace is used. If it is here, my apologies. Is this your natal chart for your birthplace with birthplace transits?

Spiritlite

Oh can you help me out here with the relocated? I put relocated because I was born in one country and moved to another, did I totally mess up? What sort of chart should I have used? I'm sorry thank you for that. And yes I think this Merc Retro is hard. This is my natal chart on inside with where the planets are where I am living right now for yesterday when I posted (so inside South Africa, outside Redwood Valley), I thought relocated meant I relocated from the place of birth. Thanks

Thank you

This has been a particularly severe Mercury retrograde period for many... short tempers/very heated arguments, high emotions. It's best to find a way to calm yourself down with breathing exercises, such as taking 10 deep breaths ..when you are feeling particularly agitated. The retrograde period of Mercury will end on the Jan 25th. You should feel somewhat back to normal by then with that.

I didn't want to look too much into your chart because I noticed the mention of "relocated". Relocated charts are usually only used for the lunar and solar return charts, and of course the relocated chart itself. But for everything else, such as secondary progressions, solar arcs, transits.. the natal chart for the birthplace is used. If it is here, my apologies. Is this your natal chart for your birthplace with birthplace transits?

Spiritlite

Thank you for helping me know I'm not going crazy and thanks for the mention of Moon and Neptune....with my natal moon opp neptune it's harsh.
Thanks
Michelle

Your transits are pretty bad right now (strong bad aspects to your Mercury, Sun, Moon) :

a20160118_2.gif

I'm not a professional astrologer, but to me it makes perfect sense:

Afflicted Moon, especially by Saturn -> feeling dead inside and alone,
+ hard aspect by Neptune -> alcohol, drugs or any other not-so-good means to numb or distract yourself

Afflicted Mercury -> communication problems (which are likely to lead to issues at work like your described)

Afflicted Sun -> bad things are happing (or felt) related to ego / respect / esteem / ...

Saturn opp Moon will end in autumn 2016 and won't come back ( assuming max orb 7°00 -> 21.11.2016 , 7°30 -> 25.11.2016 )

Neptune sqr Moon will stay there much longer, with exact aspects 3.03.2016 , 13.10.2016 ;
assuming the max orb 5°30' for this square, it'll end in April 2018, come back in Sep 2018 till Feb 2019 (but not stonger than 4°04).

Sun's transit aspects will improve notably in March-June 2016, then get worse again in July 2016, better in Jan 2017, ...

ashriia

Hi again,

An example of using a relocated chart would be if you are moving somewhere far from your birthplace, going on vacation somewhere and want to see general themes for yourself living there. Otherwise its not really used.

For everything else you are always going to use your Natal chart for the place you were born. Your natal chart is your life map from birth to death and totally fixed in time and space. So therefore your transits will be for that chart, as the transits will shown themes occurring as they set off natal configurations. such as a period of depression, marital issues..etc..

Hope that helps.

Oh can you help me out here with the relocated? I put relocated because I was born in one country and moved to another, did I totally mess up? What sort of chart should I have used? I'm sorry thank you for that. And yes I think this Merc Retro is hard. This is my natal chart on inside with where the planets are where I am living right now for yesterday when I posted (so inside South Africa, outside Redwood Valley), I thought relocated meant I relocated from the place of birth. Thanks

Thank you

Spiritlite

oh my really? I'm sorry I've just started learning. So I should not use relocated for my natal chart? Because I think I tried the not relocated and it did not look like my natal chart at all on the program. The natal chart on the inside is my natal chart for South Africa, the chart on the outside was the transits from where I'm living in California now.
Gosh looks like I should do more educating of myself....thank you so much for your answer I appreciate your kindness.

Hi again,

An example of using a relocated chart would be if you are moving somewhere far from your birthplace, going on vacation somewhere and want to see general themes for yourself living there. Otherwise its not really used.

For everything else you are always going to use your Natal chart for the place you were born. Your natal chart is your life map from birth to death and totally fixed in time and space. So therefore your transits will be for that chart, as the transits will shown themes occurring as they set off natal configurations. such as a period of depression, marital issues..etc..

Hope that helps.