Is he dead?

ScorpioCrow

Yesterday I used bibliomancy (with Shakespeare) to find out where someone I used to know is. The Bard says he's dead. Is he?

5:09pm, 84W11, 39N45, April 30, 2015.

Oddity

This part of the board isn't for free readings - though people are usually quite happy to help once you've posted the chart and made an interpretation, however modest, of it.

ScorpioCrow

I haven't done much horary, but here's a try:

OK..Libra rising, Venus in 9th house. Um. The Moon is in 1st inconjunct the Sun in 8th. Uranus is in 7th. Hmm.

But of course, only one degree of Libra is rising so it's too early to tell. -_-

Julian

Banned
I haven't done much horary, but here's a try:

OK..Libra rising, Venus in 9th house. Um. The Moon is in 1st inconjunct the Sun in 8th. Uranus is in 7th. Hmm.

But of course, only one degree of Libra is rising so it's too early to tell. -_-

According to that then you might've had feelings for that person is that right?

ScorpioCrow

Whoa, that's small.

Is there a link to a larger version? When I click the image it won't load; I'm on really slow dial-up. :annoyed:

Vyri

Banned
Tried going to astro but you have to have the birth town as well as the coordinates, sorry if the pic. is small it's the best I can do.

Attachments

• Is he dead.jpg
    Is he dead.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 30

ScorpioCrow

Wow who is this person?
Backstory?

You can find out more about him here.

Of course it's a lot more complicated than that, but this is an astrology forum and the entire story, as I see it, would crash anyone's browser. :tongue:

His chart as well as mine is attached on the linked page if you would like to analyze.

ScorpioCrow

Tried going to astro but you have to have the birth town as well as the coordinates, sorry if the pic. is small it's the best I can do.

Thank you. BTW I used Placidus houses, so that's why it looks different. In the version I drew up the AC was 01 Libra. That's about the only difference.

ScorpioCrow

UPDATE! He is NOT. He is alive. And hopefully well.

The ruler of the 3rd in in square to a planet in the 7th. So it is not true. *sigh of relief*

Unrelated: On 21 May I got in touch with a family member of his who says he has moved to a city about an hour from where I live. The name of that city shows up in several Lexigrams I have done asking about him.

I think asking Shakespeare about this was a bad idea, as he lied to me :lol: I don't recommend using old Billy for bibliomancy, but if it has brought good results for you, then go with it. I'm gonna take any answers derived from Shakespeare with a grain of salt from now on, though.

Hamayon

Do you know if anything important happened to him about 5 months before the chart was cast? He collided with his own 6th house ruler, and about 10 months before he collided with his own 12th house ruler