Guess my ascendant

Zoro89

My sun sign is Libra, but can you guess my ascendant from my photos? :smile:

PS: I already know my ascendant, but I am curious if you are good at guessing other people's ascendants :)

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_4906.JPG
    IMG_4906.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4090.JPG
    IMG_4090.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4429.JPG
    IMG_4429.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4557.JPG
    IMG_4557.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4894.JPG
    IMG_4894.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 69

Blaze

Account Closed
Gemini, Sagittarius or Aries.

My arrogance tells me I'm right, but my mind tells me I could be wrong.

My sun sign is Libra, but can you guess my ascendant from my photos? :smile:

PS: I already know my ascendant, but I am curious if you are good at guessing other people's ascendants :)

Cheers!

Scorpio,Capricorn,Cancer,Saggitarius?

i bet you have capricorn or scorpio ascendant

Last edited:

Zoro89

OK, mates. It seems all of you had interesting answers. I will admit most had it right, honestly.

My ascendant is (drum, drum, drum) XDDD

SCORPIO :D :D

I am Libra Sun with Scorpio ascendant

By the way, how could you tell I have Scorpio ascendant judging my facial features?

Cheers!

librarising

Really? And how is your dad is in personality with having Libra Sun Scorpio risign if I may ask?
He can be really nice when he wants to, but he lashes out on me when im not perfect in his eyes. im his venus in 1st house though. he has a lot of blind faith in his children. he runs really hot and cold

OK, mates. It seems all of you had interesting answers. I will admit most had it right, honestly.

By the way, how could you tell I have Scorpio ascendant judging my facial features?

Cheers!

Its pretty easy to find that you have scorpio rising.
the black clothes and the whole dark aura
these are common in scorpios and sometimes in capricorns
thats why i said scorpio or capricorn because they both look mysterious
especially scorpios

i am capricorn with ascendant capricorn and usually people mistake me for scorpio sun or rising
simply because i tend to have a dark mysterious appearance and intense look-eyecontact(those are scorpio traits)
plus i like to wear black clothes too

probably my moon-pluto conjuction in scorpio is responsible for all of these
or the moon in scorpio in 10th house
rules also my 7th house(others)

Last edited:

theoddone

Cheers!

Scorpio rising signs have been described as having dense and bushy eyebrows, dark thick hair, dark intense eyes, and having a prominent forehead. I knew you were a Scorpio rising by the eyebrows and how intense your eyes were.

I'm also Scorpio rising. Here's me so hopefully you can see what our physical description kinda looks like.

Attachments

• picture092.jpg
    picture092.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 54

Zoro89

He can be really nice when he wants to, but he lashes out on me when im not perfect in his eyes. im his venus in 1st house though. he has a lot of blind faith in his children. he runs really hot and cold

I am also the same, though I have now more in control my moods than when I was a teenager. My wife is Virgo Sun with Aquarius rising, and most of the time, we get along smoothly though ocassionally we have some cultural differences (I am Latino and my wife is Japanese)

Cheers!

Zoro89

Its pretty easy to find that you have scorpio rising.
the black clothes and the whole dark aura
these are common in scorpios and sometimes in capricorns
thats why i said scorpio or capricorn because they both look mysterious
especially scorpios

i am capricorn with ascendant capricorn and usually people mistake me for scorpio sun or rising
simply because i tend to have a dark mysterious appearance and intense look-eyecontact(those are scorpio traits)
plus i like to wear black clothes too

probably my moon-pluto conjuction in scorpio is responsible for all of these
or the moon in scorpio in 10th house
rules also my 7th house(others)

Most planets in my natal chart are Scorpio and Capricorn. Ascendant, Moon, Venus, and Pluto in Scorpio and Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn. Only my Sun Sign and my Mars are in Libra, Jupiter in Cancer, North Node in Aquarius and South Node in Leo.

BTW, what you mean I have a dark aura? :biggrin:

Cheers!!

theoddone

Most planets in my natal chart are Scorpio and Capricorn. Ascendant, Moon, Venus, and Pluto in Scorpio and Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn. Only my Sun Sign and my Mars are in Libra, Jupiter in Cancer, North Node in Aquarius and South Node in Leo.

BTW, what you mean I have a dark aura? :biggrin:

Cheers!!

Were you by any chance born in 1989? I also have Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn, Pluto in Scorpio, and NN Aquarius/SN Leo and I was born in late 1989.

Zoro89

Scorpio rising signs have been described as having dense and bushy eyebrows, dark thick hair, dark intense eyes, and having a prominent forehead. I knew you were a Scorpio rising by the eyebrows and how intense your eyes were.

I'm also Scorpio rising. Here's me so hopefully you can see what our physical description kinda looks like.

I agree with you. Even though you have white skin and blue eyes and I have brown eyes and olive skin, our facial features give a similar aura (your eyes and my eyes are about the same size and similar shape and penetrating and nose similar too)

Zoro89

Were you by any chance born in 1989? I also have Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn, Pluto in Scorpio, and NN Aquarius/SN Leo and I was born in late 1989.

Yes, that is right. 3 October, 1989 :D

My wife was born 21 September, 1984

How about you?

theoddone

I agree with you. Even though you have white skin and blue eyes and I have brown eyes and olive skin, our facial features give a similar aura (your eyes and my eyes are about the same size and similar shape and penetrating and nose similar too)

The eye color in a Scorpio rising's eyes gears towards the darker side of that individual's particular eye color (green, blue, gray, brown, etc). Scorpio ascendants are also said to have light skin no matter what race they are but I'm not too sure on that.

My eyes are also gray...they turn light and intense when I'm in a bad mood and are darker when I'm more relaxed and happy. :D