Where is my father? Is he dead?

kailaniatsea

Hello, I have long suspected that my father is dead and have lived with the idea for years. He lived fast and hard, and I never knew him after my mother left him. A few years ago, I tried to search his whereabouts via vital statistics and came up empty. It was as if he never existed. He was not born in the U.S. and was always in and out. If he was alive would he be in the U.S. or back home? By the way, he was born in the country.

BTW, I calculated his Part of Fortune from the 10th house (father) and it is Aries 27" 38', conjunct his moon. His Part of Catastrophe is Scorpio 25" 42', conjunct Saturn in his fifth house (repositioned). Dad's Part of Death is Aries 24" 50. The Parent's Part of Death is Scorpio 19" 48'. His Part of Danger and Violence is Pisces 28" 33'. Finally, the Part of Father is Aries 15" 18'.

I would really appreciate a response. It would give me greater peace one way or another. Thank you.

Attachments

• Where is Dad.jpg
    Where is Dad.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 40

fensi88

Your dad is represent with Sa which has no separte aspect with ruler of the radical 8 house or ruler of the turned 8 house, that means he is alive. His ruler is in 2nd house which means he is north by east when it comes to directions.as ruler is in SCo sign he might be in Baltimore or Cincinnati and other towns which rules Sco but keep in mind that they must be north by east directions from where you ask question.

kailaniatsea

This is very interesting; I will look into it. He was born in NW Mexico so NE of his birthplace could even be Texas though for Americans it is considered SW. NE from me (Nevada) could be the Midwest or even the East Coast. How interesting because I live on a street with a Midwestern name. But you said that it is NE from where I asked the question, not where he is from.

dr. farr

Note: in Western astrological tradition, the 4th house = the father, the 10th house = the mother; this is directly opposite the Vedic tradition (although in South Indian Vedic astrology the 9th house is more often attributed to the father, but the 4th is always used for the mother)...

kailaniatsea

Originally, I placed him as 10th house. Which placement do you think is more accurate? Fascinating to know the different house placements around the world.

dr. farr

I pretty much go with the 4th house, although I have experimented with the 9th (per South Indian Vedic) with interesting results: however, in practical delineations I have kept with the 4th for father and 10th for mother.

kailaniatsea

If Dad is the 4th, things don't look good for him. Pluto is rising and Saturn is square with Sun. Also the Moon is VOC in Aries close to all of the "death" Arabic points that I calculate. Correct me if I am wrong...

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Hello, I have long suspected that my father is dead and have lived with the idea for years. He lived fast and hard, and I never knew him after my mother left him. A few years ago, I tried to search his whereabouts via vital statistics and came up empty. It was as if he never existed. He was not born in the U.S. and was always in and out. If he was alive would he be in the U.S. or back home? By the way, he was born in the country.

BTW, I calculated his Part of Fortune from the 10th house (father) and it is Aries 27" 38', conjunct his moon. His Part of Catastrophe is Scorpio 25" 42', conjunct Saturn in his fifth house (repositioned). Dad's Part of Death is Aries 24" 50. The Parent's Part of Death is Scorpio 19" 48'. His Part of Danger and Violence is Pisces 28" 33'. Finally, the Part of Father is Aries 15" 18'.

I would really appreciate a response. It would give me greater peace one way or another. Thank you.

I will share my finding. I'm not expert but I hope this helps somehow.

you (Venus) he (Saturn)
his house of health/disease is Mercury, fall in Pisces
his house of death is Sun, weak in Aqua.
Sun - Saturn no aspect, yet. the square will perfect in 7 units (7 months?)
this tells me that your dad is still alive, although his health is declining

Moon VoC now, you will be in the dark in regards to his location/condition (Moon separating from Saturn and Mars) until Moon changes sign and apply to Mercury (Merc also rules your 12th house)
so eventually you will find the information you need. but perhaps by then your dad is dying or found dead.
Moon here is also your mom. perhaps you will find out from her, or anyone that is your dad's 7th house (business partner, co worker etc)

as in location, Saturn in his 11th house, he is with friends, acquaintances, people connected to how he makes a living
if you know his previous occupation, he may still keep the same occupation (or similar industry) although different location/employer
try search businesses in the north/east general direction from chart location
interesting you can't find him. his 11th house is Scorpio. Mars in his 10th, also weak in Libra. maybe you can get professional to help.

Last edited:

kailaniatsea

Oh God, this is as complicated as I thought it was going to be. Thank you very much for your in depth analysis. The thing is that when my mother left him she cut off all contact with him due to safety reasons. He was dangerous to us and an unfit father. His friends were shady back in the day and if he keeps the same company I want no part of that. I will ask my mother what else she may know, though she has always been straight with me. Also, I have no idea if he ever re-married or had more children. The only thing that I know is that I am the eldest and his parents died between 10 - 20 years ago (different intervals). It's a very sad situation that unfortunately I have never had closure with.

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Oh God, this is as complicated as I thought it was going to be. Thank you very much for your in depth analysis. The thing is that when my mother left him she cut off all contact with him due to safety reasons. He was dangerous to us and an unfit father. His friends were shady back in the day and if he keeps the same company I want no part of that. I will ask my mother what else she may know, though she has always been straight with me. Also, I have no idea if he ever re-married or had more children. The only thing that I know is that I am the eldest and his parents died between 10 - 20 years ago (different intervals). It's a very sad situation that unfortunately I have never had closure with.

Your mother cut off contacts, yes that’s Moon separating from Saturn (your dad) and Mars (his friends)

Shady secretive friends, yes that’s quite Scorpio 11th house

Pluto in your dad’s 1st house. He is much involved in his friends activities. Also describes his abusive nature, perhaps due to his friends influence. Shady secretive people live under the radar and most likely do not want to be found, no wonder it’s very difficult to find your dad.

Initially I thought hiring professional investigator would help, but now I think you're right to ask your mother instead. Allow her some time because it must be a torment for her to remember past abusive relationship.

Venus (you) and Saturn (your dad ) too far to aspect. to me this means you will not meet in person. but that does not mean you will not get closure. Mercury is now Rx usually brings encounter/news from old friends/acquaintances. Perhaps you will get closure when this transit ends.

Looking forward to update if you have any

kailaniatsea

Thank you melleoscorp. I will do my best to update. Off and on I've been looking since 1998. Given this information and what I know about my father, it appears unlikely that he has changed. Yes, I want to know what happened to him, but if this brings trouble for us, I wonder if it is worth it in the end. :(