Is my aunt brain dead?

dr. farr

May I ask your opinion, spiritually do you think a person is brain dead because the soul has actually left the body?

ANSWER: NO-RATHER THAT THE CENTER OF CONSCIOUSNESS HAS TRANSFERRED FROM THE PHYSICAL BODY TO THE ETHERO-ASTRAL BODY (ACCORDING TO THE ESOTERIC OUTLOOK WHICH I FOLLOW)

But is in some sort of purgatory until the body dies

Answer: no, not necessarily as such: more like in the "dream world" (which many of us often refer to as the so-called" lower astral plane"..)

poyi

Premium Member
Are you a nurse/doctor?

May I ask your opinion, spiritually do you think a person is brain dead because the soul has actually left the body? But is in some sort of purgatory until the body dies?
Technically she was clinically dead for over 15 mins, no heart beat, no breathing.
She was brought back via CPR from a police officer.

It is on my profile that I am a registered nurse which I have been public talked about my work often. I worked full time for 5 years now.

There is no scientific evidence. But to me personally I believed that somehow the soul is trapped as the body still attaching the soul. Some do have this experiences or theory about the soul left the body even it remaining alive on the monitor. A clinical death of 15 mins, to me that is a cruel thing to keep her alive, knowing the brain and major organs are severe debilitated.

When death is near if the patient still able to talk, we heard a lot of first hand words from those dying patients that they saw shadows and dead relatives surrounding them before death. Some died unexpectedly like a particular case, while all of us thinking the patient was ready to go to rehab before discharging home, a day before of his unexpected collapse, he told his grandchildren that he would be dying soon. Then the day after he had respiratory and cardiac arrested and died in the toilet. But his grandchildren were told the day before when there were absolutely no sign of him dying in any way and he was totally orientated. Many mysteries are often heard and seen by nurses and family alike.

Lion o ness

Thank you, it helps talking about it..

We had to wait a day to find out for sure if she was brain dead, but it was high probability she was with the time frame she went without breathing.
We think it was actually longer than 15 mins...

The decision was made to remove life support the day after her cardiac arrest,
She had no reflex response, and 1% of brain activity. Recovery was just not possible...
The process took longer than expected, she hung on over night and into the next afternoon...
She took 2 final breaths, and then she was gone...

I'm 41 and this is my first relative dying, so these feelings are all new, I'm just trying to cope with them...
Your helping me, thank u. I really appreciate it.

kimbermoon

I got the message in my inbox that "She has crossed over into the light"; may her soul be blessed in peace and happiness. thank you for sharing your story and may your faith keep you strong in acceptance of that which must be. Sincerest regards. Blessed be.

Lion o ness

I got the message in my inbox that "She has crossed over into the light"; may her soul be blessed in peace and happiness. thank you for sharing your story and may your faith keep you strong in acceptance of that which must be. Sincerest regards. Blessed be.

Thank you for your kind words.