Fated meeting?

chasama

Hi All,

Here is the chart of the day me and my partner meet. It was an out of the blue day, and I was desperate to talk to someone. Things progressed a lot between us. But what can you say about this day?

I attached the day of our meeting Nov. 7, 2011. And here is our Synastry chart.

Any insights on this will be helpful.

chux.gif

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_nov_7.82391.19657.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_nov_7.82391.19657.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 14

Metaphysica

You may already be married by this time but I came across your chart and thought to leave a few comments. You have some very compatible synastry, as you can see clearly by each of your moons in a grand trine with Saturn, Neptune, descendant. Both are fire signs but one is just on the cusp (Pisces), which should be perfectly handled by the others cancer ascendant.
Now this grand trine, even as it is the most pleasant aspect configuration that one or in this case, two people could have, this grand trine continues to transform into a kite configuration. So all the creative energies formed in the flowing grand trine, there is an object at half the distance between one of those trines (120°) each Pluto is in perfect sextile (60°), positioned conveniently on the Scorpio house cusps, of both your 5th & 8th houses.
It would seem that all that is a recipe for a great sex life! Creative energy, sexual energy, that's all the same energy!! Scorpio energy, Pluto energy, 5th & 8th houses energy... grand trine kited directly at it. It should hopefully find an easy release. You will likely enjoy multiple outlets for the energy.

You will find communication very easy, and even abundant between you two. You care deeply for each other. Are able to understand each other on multiple levels. You have similar journeys, slightly different paths but ultimately compatible.
A mystic rectangle is a beneficial configuration to have in synastry. Flowing like the grand trine with those productive, social sextiles to let it work into something good for more than just you two individuals. And any squares or oppositions in the chart are absolutely necessary to add enough friction to keep the relationship exciting. It will be extremely passionate and exciting, lots of fire and water. Ambition and emotions.
Tons of sex, and if I'm wrong, I'll be most curious to learn how else that kite energy manifested.
Advice: lots of potentially fierce and stubborn, fixed moons. I have one too, I know. Hopefully you don't fight too much and as long as it is in balance. Express yourselves, don't hold it in, and don't resort to violence. Sit your butts to the ground if ever you start to argue with any sense of escalation. It helps keep you grounded, enabling easier control of self.

Would love an update on the status your union.
Oh, and yea, I totally believe in fate. :smile: