Most embarrasing/funny thing you did when first starting out with Astrology

Pinkybow

Well mine would have to be showing my birth chart ♐️☀️,. I put it up in a post on this website & someone said it was the most Narc chart they had ever seen,. I literally felt so embarrassed and I questioned myself as a human being 😬 I was super embarrassed and ashamed of myself.

I’ve dealt with that but I’m very cautious now about sharing my birth chart, because I don’t understand it myself yet!

Thirdteenth

Stumbling on this forum :whistling: Making an account :whistling:

I’m joking...calm down. Lets have a talk, maybe a drink. My specialty is H20 so let’s gets hydrated :wink: You seem tense, maybe even a massage. Is that headache still there? can I get you painkiller? Feeling tired? how about I read you a bedtime story? Life getting you down? How about hug?..I need to stop :lol:

LostNOzarks

Mistaking the Pisces Glyph with Gemini Glyph when looking at charts. Not learning about house/ sign rulership, elements and triplicities. Finding a house system that 'works'.

wan

Okay so this is like when you FIRST started out and knew hardly anything about Astrology.

There must be something you've done that's funny/cringeworthy just like mine ill share :p
Due to lack of knowlegde (of course)...or should i say lack of AW.

Ok mine is.....

So when i very first got into horary, i used and still do Astro.com for the charts, and where you type in the "first name" box, the actual question your asking...
Well bless me, i used to type the whole actual question in, trying to fit everything in, changing you's to u's etc to make sure it all fits, as i thought thought there was a "horary god/master" in the sky who read through the questions that people sent in :biggrin:

Now please... come on, there must have been something you lot have done too, that's cringeworthy from when you first started out :w00t:
Lol. I don't think that that was cringeworthy at all. It was really cute.

Humanitarian

My experience of geminis is not good despite being gemini rising myself. A good number of female relatives have it and they cause so much trouble with their gossip spreading. I stay well clear.
I have a Gemini Rising and it's the the placement thag I hated the most because it exactly opposites my Sun in Sagittarius and it squares my natal Uranus in 10th house too...

Ukpoohbear

Okay so this is like when you FIRST started out and knew hardly anything about Astrology.

There must be something you've done that's funny/cringeworthy just like mine ill share :p
Due to lack of knowlegde (of course)...or should i say lack of AW.

Ok mine is.....

So when i very first got into horary, i used and still do Astro.com for the charts, and where you type in the "first name" box, the actual question your asking...
Well bless me, i used to type the whole actual question in, trying to fit everything in, changing you's to u's etc to make sure it all fits, as i thought thought there was a "horary god/master" in the sky who read through the questions that people sent in :biggrin:

Now please... come on, there must have been something you lot have done too, that's cringeworthy from when you first started out :w00t:

I still do this lol. I use shorthand in the wording because for some reason I feel that if I don’t fit the complete question in the horary God’s will forfeit my question 🙈 🙊