Newborn Son

jwhite997

Curious to see what his natal chart says. :)
Please see attached.

[Deleted the attached chart because it included the child's name and birth details. It's against the rules to post the real names, birth information, or other identifying information of other people without their informed consent, and obviously, a baby cannot give informed consent. You may repost a chart with name and birth information removed. You may refer to the child by a pseudonym, but you must make it clear that it's a pseudonym. - Moderator]

Edit: Removed name and birth information and other identifying information per Mod's request.

Attachments

• 20201125_090048.png
    20201125_090048.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

PlutorisingLee

Congrats!:joyful:

I am not sure about the ethics of reading a child's chart...But perhaps if you are already reading it and aware there is no avoiding.

are you and your partner very hardworking or busy people?

are there a lot of rules and structure in your home?

Religion?

Was the birth smooth or very long.hard?

This chart in a grown-up would suggest to me someone very ambitious, focused beyond focused and someone who had to overcome his own inner needs for the sake of creating something.

I would try and work out ways for him as a child to express his anger or frustrations and not hide them.

I would be careful not to tell him to hide his emotions or devalue that he has a right for his own opinion even at 3 years old :happy:

Sports with the 6th house Aries Mars could be of some help to you as parents.

Military in the house?

A really beautiful and interesting chart for sure.

jwhite997

Congrats!:joyful:

I am not sure about the ethics of reading a child's chart...But perhaps if you are already reading it and aware there is no avoiding.

are you and your partner very hardworking or busy people?
-We're just trying to survive in this world of things that are much more expensive than they used to be :lol:

are there a lot of rules and structure in your home?
-Not at the current moment, but he's only 3 wks old. Who knows what will come later :smile:

Religion?
-We're Christians

Was the birth smooth or very long.hard?
-Induced. Not too hard. I think it went smoothly.

This chart in a grown-up would suggest to me someone very ambitious, focused beyond focused and someone who had to overcome his own inner needs for the sake of creating something.

I would try and work out ways for him as a child to express his anger or frustrations and not hide them.

I would be careful not to tell him to hide his emotions or devalue that he has a right for his own opinion even at 3 years old :happy:

Sports with the 6th house Aries Mars could be of some help to you as parents.

Military in the house?
-Nope!:happy:

A really beautiful and interesting chart for sure.
Please see answers above within the quotation box.
Could you tell us more about how "really beautiful and interesting" the chart is? Thanks!:joyful: