Is this new guy a long term potential?

Honeybee90

I have been speaking with a new guy, he's very sweet and kind and we seem to click when we do hang out. I'm not going too fast because I'm still recovering from my relationship with my child's father. We've been friends for a few years and we took a mini vacation that was really sound. This guy seems to really have the patience and understanding I need. And I have been a good motivation to him to set some goals and achieve them. Beyond just the aspects of my moving on my concerns are his availability for commitment in the future and being emotionally available. He isn't cold at all, he's very warm but he is definitely In his head often.

Does it look like a strong synastry? Is it worth further pursuit?
And I've also included a synastry to my daughter. I won't introduce him to her until we are much more serious but I want to know if they have a good potential of getting along too. I'm very protective of my kid.

https://imgur.com/a/clbGoko

waybread

I think the relationship with your daughter looks pretty good. There is a sympatico there with their trined moons.

With the moon in Aquarius, he's probably not so into emotional closeness. The Aquarian moons I've known tend to have lots of friends, but just not to need or even want a sense of emotionally merging with another person. But then an Aries moon needs her space, as well.

Because you and he were born only a month apart your charts share a lot of similarities. I see this relationship looking stronger as a friendship than as a sexual relationship. However, especially if you're coming off a difficult break-up, being best friends with a romantic partner counts for a lot.