Is there any hope for my uncle?

ZoraEos

Hello,

I have uploaded my uncle's chart. It is honestly the worst chart I have ever seen, and he has had an extremely hard life, so I was wondering if there is any hope still for his future? Can things get better?

He also suffers from paranoid schizoaffective disorder, which is why I am especially concerned and worried for him. :( Is the disorder visible in his chart as well? Unfortunately, I do not know his time of birth, so there's a lack of houses in the chart.

Thank you in advance.

UnclesChart.JPG

ZoraEos

Anyone? Please, I've been really concerned about him lately as his condition has been worsening, so anything would help. I have also often wondered "Why has my uncle been cursed with this disorder and so many misfortunes?" I wonder if the chart gives any indication as to the spiritual meaning of this, or if it is karma-related? Thank you in advance.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help relate and integrate as relevant :

the stellium sun-moon-mars-venus libra, sociable with element of indifference,
artistic tastes dancing etc, wavering mind, prone to stormy anger when provoked;

wear ruby for sun over a pendant for debilated sun for health etc,
debilation cancelled by venus own libra, gradual growth-improvements;

mer secretive scorpio, research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes;
could have skin issues;

rahu NN sag, hyper-ambitious and impulsive, sportive;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu SN gemini, hyper-analytical, good at information processing,
but confused at decision making;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings at the alter at home;

sat sensitive cancer; aspect own cap;
debilated aspect over aries for head-intelligence;
observe fast sat evenings;
sat now transit own cap, ambitious, hardworking, event management;

jup own pisces, sensitive, wise, spiritual, ethical, traditional;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings;
may wear yellow sapphire over the jupiter finger;
jup trine aspect sat-cancer and trine mer-scorpio protective,
while encouraging research-occult aptitudes;

currently jup transit mer-scorpio trine natal jupiter-pisces
and trine sat-cancer;

do share feedbacks how true-insightful-relevant-helpful, to explore further,

wishing well with jupiter,

kshantaram

Last edited:

theV

We can't do much without the birth time. But as long as your uncle gets out of isolation and accept what he is and what he wants to create or go in life it is going to be fine. Chiron Sun surrounds hurt and pain around what we want to create, our ego, vitality, where we feel unable to manifest our creative energy into the world. Possible wounds and criticisim coming from the father as a child or not nurturing environment to help him explore his identity.

Seems as if issues surrounding masculintiy or abusive masculine energy as he was growing up. SUN MARS SATURN tends to limit life force and vitality although it gives endurance and focus. A lot of anger is repressed. I am sensing his ego andnidentity are not healthy and he'must keep'working on himself till he getd there. Saturn awards hard work and responsibility. It is about karma. As long as he workd on himself and not on count on luck, karma will award him.

Saturn is about limits and obstacles removed by one's efforts. When you do bad things or refuse to learn, saturn makes it worse.

Frisiangal

Disclaimer: I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues. The personal focus is through the modern psychological related rather than traditional perspective.

He also suffers from paranoid schizoaffective disorder, ................ Is the disorder visible in his chart
?

The chart isn't too clear, yet the orbs used are wider than some astrologers would consider functional.

Using smaller orbs the grand water trine disappears, meaning there is a trine between Mercury-Jupiter only.
Moon-Pluto are not aspected to natal Saturn.
Moon-Pluto are inconjunct Jupiter,
Jupiter is square Neptune.

Mercury makes but one aspect in the chart. Its function is mental communication.
To reach any communication with Mercury, Moon-Pluto(paranoia) and Neptune (schizophrenic) can only go through Jupiter.
Jupiter can exaggerate to extreme, yet may show 'unworldly' intelligence through Pisces.

Your uncle has the nodal axis across Gemini-Sagittarius. That would seem significant rather than 'a curse'.

Many years ago a member on a now almost extinct astrology forum was a diagnosed and confessed schizophrenic. He was the most intelligent being I have ever come across. So knowledgeable, so clear in his expression. Yet half way though writing, an alter ego in him would take over. His words became of such an other world calibre that my simple mind found it impossible to follow his line of thought.
Although I can't remember exactly (must have it somewhere), i recall that his chart also showed a personal planet in only one aspect with another, and that aspect was further isolated from contact with/through any other.

MoonBucket

Hi, Zora

I hesitate to say anything because I'm such a beginner and don't want to lead anyone astray out of ignorance.

First, has he been receiving medical care? Or has he been resistant to it? If the latter, I think that's where practical steps would need to be taken. I see Mars and the Sun in opposition to Chiron. Maybe he has always been resistant to medical attention for some reason?

None of the Earth signs are occupied, so no grounding energy there. I wonder if gardening/yardwork or some time in the woods would help balance that. Also, the only occupant of the Fixed signs is Mercury, so not much stability indicated. But I still defer to medical professionals re: how to address his imbalances.

Everything changes and I think it is better to maintain some level of optimism even despite current circumstances and appearances, even or especially when it seems like foolish hope.

Wishing you, your uncle, and your family the best,
MB

Last edited:

ZoraEos

the stellium sun-moon-mars-venus libra, sociable with element of indifference,
artistic tastes dancing etc, wavering mind, prone to stormy anger when provoked;

This definitely sounds like his personality. Yes, sociable with a bit of indifference. Yes, very artistic tastes, music especially, very creative.
Yes, wavering mind and stormy anger when provoked, for sure. I have observed all of these traits in him.

mer secretive scorpio, research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes;
could have skin issues;

rahu NN sag, hyper-ambitious and impulsive, sportive;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu SN gemini, hyper-analytical, good at information processing,
but confused at decision making;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings at the alter at home;

kshantaram

Yes, this also sounds like him. He is definitely highly intelligent, analytical, could do research. He learns very fast, and he definitely has a high IQ.

But yes, problems with impulsivity and decision-making, greatly.

Plus, he is sporty and has skin issues, just like you stated. :) Those are dominant traits of him, or one of the first things that are noticeable when someone meets him.

jup own pisces, sensitive, wise, spiritual, ethical, traditional;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings;
may wear yellow sapphire over the jupiter finger;
jup trine aspect sat-cancer and trine mer-scorpio protective,
while encouraging research-occult aptitudes;

kshantaram

And yes, that definitely describes him, he is a very gentle sweet soul.

Thank you. This was very good to see all of the positive qualities and potentials that he has, that could give hope to the situation. :)

ZoraEos

We can't do much without the birth time. But as long as your uncle gets out of isolation and accept what he is and what he wants to create or go in life it is going to be fine. Chiron Sun surrounds hurt and pain around what we want to create, our ego, vitality, where we feel unable to manifest our creative energy into the world. Possible wounds and criticisim coming from the father as a child or not nurturing environment to help him explore his identity.

Seems as if issues surrounding masculintiy or abusive masculine energy as he was growing up. SUN MARS SATURN tends to limit life force and vitality although it gives endurance and focus. A lot of anger is repressed. I am sensing his ego andnidentity are not healthy and he'must keep'working on himself till he getd there. Saturn awards hard work and responsibility. It is about karma. As long as he workd on himself and not on count on luck, karma will award him.

Saturn is about limits and obstacles removed by one's efforts. When you do bad things or refuse to learn, saturn makes it worse.

Thank you, this was extremely accurate and helpful. Yes, I am very worried that he has been living in isolation for a year now, since his wife left him last year, and that has made him worse. He has no friends, just family. He also has been unemployed for almost a decade, so that fits very well with the Chiron Sun aspect mentioned. And that is stunning how it mentions the father and masculinity - Yes, my grandfather (my uncle's father) was very critical of both my father and my uncle. He would criticize them harshly and insult their masculinity and capability over the smallest things, and well into their adulthood (even when they're 30 and 40 years old). I even observed it frequently because my grandfather lived with us. He would act that way especially during yardwork or any handy activity. My father would sometimes explode and defend himself (he's very assertive), while my uncle would not, my uncle would just stay quiet and take it. So I can definitely see how he has repressed anger, no question about it. In fact, I have noticed my family often infantilizing my uncle or treating him like he's very young or a child, talking down to him, doing things for him that he could do for himself. It is very unfair. So yes, on top of the disorder, there is also the ego/identity issue and family problem, as well as the isolation and unemployment. However, yes, he does have a /lot/ of endurance and is a highly intelligent person. You are right, he is deeply gifted. That makes me hopeful that he may be able to find some solutions moving forward, with the right therapy and support. Thank you very much.

ZoraEos

Disclaimer: I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues. The personal focus is through the modern psychological related rather than traditional perspective.

?

The chart isn't too clear, yet the orbs used are wider than some astrologers would consider functional.

Using smaller orbs the grand water trine disappears, meaning there is a trine between Mercury-Jupiter only.
Moon-Pluto are not aspected to natal Saturn.
Moon-Pluto are inconjunct Jupiter,
Jupiter is square Neptune.

Mercury makes but one aspect in the chart. Its function is mental communication.
To reach any communication with Mercury, Moon-Pluto(paranoia) and Neptune (schizophrenic) can only go through Jupiter.
Jupiter can exaggerate to extreme, yet may show 'unworldly' intelligence through Pisces.

Your uncle has the nodal axis across Gemini-Sagittarius. That would seem significant rather than 'a curse'.

Many years ago a member on a now almost extinct astrology forum was a diagnosed and confessed schizophrenic. He was the most intelligent being I have ever come across. So knowledgeable, so clear in his expression. Yet half way though writing, an alter ego in him would take over. His words became of such an other world calibre that my simple mind found it impossible to follow his line of thought.
Although I can't remember exactly (must have it somewhere), i recall that his chart also showed a personal planet in only one aspect with another, and that aspect was further isolated from contact with/through any other.

Thank you very much for your post. This definitely clarifies how the disorder may be manifesting astrologically through Merc. with Jupiter (with Neptune, Moon, and Pluto's influences). It makes a lot of sense.

Yes, that astounds me too. My uncle is brilliant, so highly intelligent. There is definitely something other-worldly about him, in his appearance and in his whole manner. But yes, the alter ego that you mentioned.. Something just switches, and he loses himself - the disorder's symptoms take over. It is such a shame because he is such a talented and sweet person otherwise.

I actually read somewhere that scientists predict there will be a cure for schizophrenia in 10 years, so that has been making me more hopeful lately.

Last edited:

ZoraEos

Hi, Zora

I hesitate to say anything because I'm such a beginner and don't want to lead anyone astray out of ignorance.

First, has he been receiving medical care? Or has he been resistant to it? If the latter, I think that's where practical steps would need to be taken. I see Mars and the Sun in opposition to Chiron. Maybe he has always been resistant to medical attention for some reason?

None of the Earth signs are occupied, so no grounding energy there. I wonder if gardening/yardwork or some time in the woods would help balance that. Also, the only occupant of the Fixed signs is Mercury, so not much stability indicated. But I still defer to medical professionals re: how to address his imbalances.

Everything changes and I think it is better to maintain some level of optimism even despite current circumstances and appearances, even or especially when it seems like foolish hope.

Wishing you, your uncle, and your family the best,
MB

Hi Moonbucket, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful post. I appreciate it a lot. Yes, he has been receiving medical care for a few years now. However, I think that you're right that he is resistant to medical attention, and that could be affecting the effectiveness of the care. Because, his ex-wife had said that she was frustrated that he wouldn't open up to the psychologists more about his problems, that he would be quiet and not really work with them. That was actually one of the reasons she left him, because he wasn't managing his condition well, which led to him abusing her often. So, that could actually be a major thing to address, to ask him what has his relationship with the psychologists been like, how has he felt about therapy and his treatment, does he see ways for improvement - That could be a good dialogue to have with him to help him. Thank you very much for that insight, it is really helpful.

Yes, I think you are very right about the lack of grounding energy. That is one of the first things I noticed about the chart that was a red flag to me too. I have noticed that he does seem to feel better when he does yardwork, so that could be a route to improvement too, to engage him outdoors more.

Thank you very much. I feel a lot better after everyone's kind and helpful posts. :smile:

Last edited: