Lilith

Ukpoohbear

How important is Lilith? I have spent time on astro clicking different charts with moon Lilith in the charts and I can see it is very descriptive of the person and that is going by house placement and sign. I have read about aspects too but I see the role of Lilith without aspect anything else.

Is Lilith important or is the reason I think it describes the individual personality of my friends because of birth charts having a particular theme attached to them already?

Before I read this I was leaning towards Vedic and traditional but now I see the relation to Lilith and the person and it has me interested.

Abby83

I see Lilith as representing someone or something you perceive as bad in your life. So in my chart Lilith is in my 4th and I see my father and mil as bad. My son has Lilith in his 3rd and he keeps saying stuff like his sisters are evil when they are far from it. And a friend of mine has Lilith inner 7th and she feels her partners re evil. Others might not agree but I see this common theme happening.

Ukpoohbear

If Lilith means darkness, political activity and those which we fear, would that make lilith iin the 12th mean magick is connected to her femininity, political activity is hidden or based on intuition. We fear the darkness because our sense of woman is attached to it and we may also keep our fears hidden.

CapAquaPis

On my chart, Lilith is 24' Virgo next to Saturn in 25', in my 3rd house - also Jupiter in 6' and Mars in 9'. I'm an Aquarius sun/moon (Feb 15, 1980). What would Lilith conjunct a planet or close to other planets mean in their chart?

Ukpoohbear

I have been searching online for information so I can only advise you to do the same but from my reading is far, Lilith and Saturn are similar in style and compliment each other.

rojochispa

I could never understand why people come up with the idea that Lilith is negative, evil, bad or something to fear and worry about.

There are three Liliths, known as the Lilith Trinity. The first is the asteroid Lilth in the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter (a real body). The second is Black Moon Lilith with the crescent moon and cross underneath. Not an object but a mathematical point showing the apogee of the moons orbit, furthest from Earth. The third is Dark Moon Lilith, also known as Waldemaths Moon, a hypothetical planet resembling a dust cloud, sometimes called Earths second Moon.

This I what Demetra George says about thse three Liliths:
“ The asteroids are symbolic transformers between two energy systems and point to the techniques by which the lower octave vibrations may be raised to a higher octave.”
“The asteroid Lilith describes the first stage in t he mythical journey where she is suppressed, humiliated and flees in a fiery rage to the desolate wilderness.
The Dark Moon Lilith depicts the pain of her exile where she plots and executes revenge.
The Black Moon Lilith shows how he transmutes her distorted image back into its natural healthy express” (Demetra George in the Jeffery Green's Glossary)

Asteroid Lilith indicates where our wound originated (J. Green)
Dark Moon Lilith signifies how and where we experience the distorted aspects of Lilith in our lives (bitterness, betrayal, alienation, fear and hatred of sexuality, and revenge) J Green
Black Moon Lilith shows how and where we cut away our pretensions, false roles, delusion and actulize who we really are. (Green)

The software Sirius has a special wheel depicting the three Liliths

Last edited:

Jlynn

Premium Member
Here is a link to articles concerning Lilith house placements. I found Lilith in 1st and 12th house description very accurate. I have it on the cusp. https://theastrocodex.com/black-moon-lilith/bml-in-houses/

How important is Lilith? I have spent time on astro clicking different charts with moon Lilith in the charts and I can see it is very descriptive of the person and that is going by house placement and sign. I have read about aspects too but I see the role of Lilith without aspect anything else.

Is Lilith important or is the reason I think it describes the individual personality of my friends because of birth charts having a particular theme attached to them already?

Before I read this I was leaning towards Vedic and traditional but now I see the relation to Lilith and the person and it has me interested.

Jlynn

Premium Member
Very interesting, I have Lilith on the cusp of the 1st and 12th house in Aquarius. I am terrified of hospitals, I will not go unless forced and I hate giving up my freedom.

I see Lilith as representing someone or something you perceive as bad in your life. So in my chart Lilith is in my 4th and I see my father and mil as bad. My son has Lilith in his 3rd and he keeps saying stuff like his sisters are evil when they are far from it. And a friend of mine has Lilith inner 7th and she feels her partners re evil. Others might not agree but I see this common theme happening.

Ukpoohbear

The Astro Codex is a great link and I also see the reasoning in Abby83 to say it is what we most fear and hate. Lilith in my first house could represent my vanity which seems to be a pattern with Lucifer in the first house also, I wonder if it can be used like the description for Lilith in the 10th house so that the darkness can be used to create a name for yourself instead of thinking Lilith is a weakness. Are we not known for our weaknesses? For example, vanity is useful when applied to connecting with people like in the makeup industry and seduction. With Lilith in the 4th house and a hatred towards the mother and mother in law, we also know to look out for such people being a negative influence and give them the space to do so and yourself the mental freedom to know you have control over their wish to destroy you, Lilith in the first may cause me to destroy myself...sounds fun.

I agree also that Lilith is not a weakness a curse or a darkness but that opinion will only be shared by those also aware of projection and shadow work or they may instead choose to take a Christian perspective and muddy their opinions with the fear of darkness in themselves.

Mad Madam Mimm

All it is is whoopee.
Lol… you think?
Perigee Apogee didn’t make sense until I rewatched Bedknobs And Broomsticks. Old childhood movie. It clicked. One of them is in conjunction with my sun, I don’t notice that one much, then again, I love my sun, but don’t feel it much.BML is in my 6th house and the good lady has def made her appearance there. I think, when we are not true and honest w ourselves, ( a horrid activation first time) here she comes lol… She can and will wreck havoc. It’s wild , dark you’re self destructing and have no idea why. I noticed it because in my house of health, it was in my face. Over eating, over thinking, over exercising OMG lol. You will be fixing it quick and I try my best not to tick the old girl off lol… I adore her honestly from a distance. She scares me in a good way, but hard to rein her in. Whew 😅

Bjorkstrand

Lol… you think?
Perigee Apogee didn’t make sense until I rewatched Bedknobs And Broomsticks. Old childhood movie. It clicked. One of them is in conjunction with my sun, I don’t notice that one much, then again, I love my sun, but don’t feel it much.BML is in my 6th house and the good lady has def made her appearance there. I think, when we are not true and honest w ourselves, ( a horrid activation first time) here she comes lol… She can and will wreck havoc. It’s wild , dark you’re self destructing and have no idea why. I noticed it because in my house of health, it was in my face. Over eating, over thinking, over exercising OMG lol. You will be fixing it quick and I try my best not to tick the old girl off lol… I adore her honestly from a distance. She scares me in a good way, but hard to rein her in. Whew 😅
all the time. that's all it is.wake-up

Moondancing

Premium Member
I copied this from rojochispa's post above and found it truly representative to my life.

Dark Moon Lilith signifies how and where we experience the distorted aspects of Lilith in our lives (bitterness, betrayal,
alienation, fear and hatred of sexuality, and revenge) J Green
Black Moon Lilith shows how and where we cut away our pretensions, false roles, delusion and actualize who we really are. (Green)

Astroid Lilith conj. my Moon in 4th house. My siblings and I had been abandoned by both our mother and father and life was chaos.
Dark Moon Lilith conj. my Asc. I was overwhelmed with fear and saw danger everywhere.
Black Moon conj. Uranus in the 9th house trine Sun in 1st made me question my fears and gave me the drive to go out and discover
what is true about life.

I'd recommend discovering what The Three Liliths tell you.

Mad Madam Mimm

I copied this from rojochispa's post above and found it truly representative to my life.

Dark Moon Lilith signifies how and where we experience the distorted aspects of Lilith in our lives (bitterness, betrayal,
alienation, fear and hatred of sexuality, and revenge) J Green
Black Moon Lilith shows how and where we cut away our pretensions, false roles, delusion and actualize who we really are. (Green)

Astroid Lilith conj. my Moon in 4th house. My siblings and I had been abandoned by both our mother and father and life was chaos.
Dark Moon Lilith conj. my Asc. I was overwhelmed with fear and saw danger everywhere.
Black Moon conj. Uranus in the 9th house trine Sun in 1st made me question my fears and gave me the drive to go out and discover
what is true about life.

I'd recommend discovering what The Three Liliths tell you.
BML in ♐️ 6th house. Don’t expand there Uncle Jup…. Shoot!! 😬🙏

She’s a fascinating study all on her own I’m fam w her archetype. I’m not surprised some feel her strong in their natal charts. I’m learning the basics first, then, I will tie her in for sure. Im trying hard not to jump ahead. So much info on this wheel it’s phenomenal!!

Humanitarian

I have Mean Black Moon Lilith in my Placidus 8th house (Whole Sign 9th house), and the darkness of my life primarily come from school (whole sign 9th house) and my mother figure (since I have it quintile Ceres and my mom is Libran-Scorpionic according to my thinking).