Can anyone tell me anything about these degree's?

2'53 Taurus mars
9'23 Leo mercury
0'25 Pisces ascendant

I heard that early degree's into a sign show a larger prominence in a chart, so if that were true, my mars and ascendant stand out?

"29 Degrees of all signs bring about the ending of events in the life, such as relationships, leaving a place of residence and so forth with predictive astrology, such as solar and lunar returns."

I have err..

3rd house in Taurus 29'12
2nd house in Aries 29'47
8th house in Libra 29'47
9th house in Scorpio 29'12

Anything in Leo on the 9th degree has a tendency to misfortune, what does this mean?

Phoenix Venus

This is the sabian symbol for your ascendant for your given time of birth. Does it resonate with you? Theres always a chance you were born a few minutes earlier or later, puting it in a different degree.

(from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala")

IN A CROWDED MARKETPLACE FARMERS AND MIDDLEMEN DISPLAY A GREAT VARIETY OF PRODUCTS.

KEYNOTE: The process of commingling and interchange which at all levels demonstrates the health of a community.

In any twelve-fold division of a complete cycle (for instance the 12 zodiacal signs and the 12 Houses of a birth chart) the twelfth section often has been given a negative significance. It can refer to oppressive conditions as it represents a "closing of accounts," a final evaluation of the harvest of the cycle. A very bad harvest may lead to bankruptcy; a premature revolt may bring the rebel to jail; the dissolute may end in a hospital. In this section of the cycle a man reaps what he has sown. But it may also be honors, social prestige, the interests of well-managed wealth. In this twenty-fourth scene what is stressed is the coming together, in a final experience of community, of all factors previously experienced; this means constructive interaction and an interchange of the products of social activity. In a practical sense, the symbol, whenever it is found, emphasizes that the time has come to take full advantage of the social opportunities to bargain and to trade.

This is the first stage of the process related to the sixty-seventh five-fold sequence of symbols. It refers to all that can be gained from social interplay and especially, in the broadest sense of the word, from COMMERCE."

Phoenix Venus

Your mercury symbol is about morning dew sparkling in the sunshine... Its about transformation and also the exalted feeling one attains when rising over their challenges or shortcomings. So theres a hint of challenge or misfortune (the night of the soul) that one has to pass through but the focus is on the sunshine bb. :cool:

Your mercury symbol is about morning dew sparkling in the sunshine... Its about transformation and also the exalted feeling one attains when rising over their challenges or shortcomings. So theres a hint of challenge or misfortune (the night of the soul) that one has to pass through but the focus is on the sunshine bb. :cool:

My life has been a lot of challenge vs myself.

It's never been easy, i can relate to the rising over my shortcomings and challenges.

I have always been one to carry on despite the odds vs me in a lot of scenarios, even when others did not come out nearly as high on the mark.

Not to say i'm better, i put that down to luck.

Challenge of my own persona, who i am, challenge of others.

Over assertiveness, not enough assertiveness.

Do i stand up for this person or do i allow things to be? utilising what i have to benefit myself and others.

I have gone toe to toe with people over a small thing, protecting what i think i should protect, even done the opposite and sat back.

Experience and bettering myself seem to be a huge part of my life.

theV

Usually the first decan of fixed signs expresses their personalities in a way that is very very purely fixed unlike the following decan. A first decan Taurus and Leo would be symbolic or authentic energies.

3 degree taurus as Lynda Hill stated:

This Symbol often shows comfort, luxury, riches, beauty and the good things in life. It implies that a time of fulfillment is close by, but there often is still some small effort to be made in that one has to take the simple steps towards inviting wonderful things into your life. Keep going the way you are, following your natural intuition, and you will find the peace you have in sight. Just be aware not to become complacent or lazy as doing nothing and not putting any effort in could lead to great possibilities slipping away. Hopefulness. Inspirational possibilities. Gradually enlarging one’s vision. Harmony. Abundance. Nourishment. Being barefoot. Small efforts leading to large returns.
3 degree Taurus NATURAL STEPS UP TO A LAWN BLOOMING WITH CLOVER

Clover meaning to live a carefree life of ease, comfort, or prosperity. Mars in this degree might indicates action taken to ensure one's comfort and usually avoiding situations putting someone's safety to risk. It could also indicates slow actions and steps leading to great results.

(LEO 10°): EARLY MORNING DEW SPARKLES AS SUNLIGHT FLOODS THE FIELD.

This degree symbolizes the relief obtained after suffering had been endured. The sun arises, the morning calls for the beginning for a new day. The dark night endured comes to an end as the land embraces the new light.

Mercury in this degree could mean you excel at healing people with words and you are able to communicate the pain out if the pain had been dealt with. There is also could be brooding depression. This is the placement of the writer whose words speak out the pain he endured.

Usually the first decan of fixed signs expresses their personalities in a way that is very very purely fixed unlike the following decan. A first decan Taurus and Leo would be symbolic or authentic energies.

3 degree taurus as Lynda Hill stated:

3 degree Taurus NATURAL STEPS UP TO A LAWN BLOOMING WITH CLOVER

Clover meaning to live a carefree life of ease, comfort, or prosperity. Mars in this degree might indicates action taken to ensure one's comfort and usually avoiding situations putting someone's safety to risk. It could also indicates slow actions and steps leading to great results.

(LEO 10°): EARLY MORNING DEW SPARKLES AS SUNLIGHT FLOODS THE FIELD.

This degree symbolizes the relief obtained after suffering had been endured. The sun arises, the morning calls for the beginning for a new day. The dark night endured comes to an end as the land embraces the new light.

Mercury in this degree could mean you excel at healing people with words and you are able to communicate the pain out if the pain had been dealt with. There is also could be brooding depression. This is the placement of the writer whose words speak out the pain he endured.

Floored at the descriptions. Me to a tee, i have typed my pain up a couple of times here, moreso when i first joined, shared the story of my childhood etc, but not after sympathy, it's purely expression, i also possess Chiron in Cancer in my 5th house, with Jupiter and Sun, a big happy family in my 5th house so to speak.

Taurus mars makes me slow it really does, though it's powerful if i ever use in anger, it's not exactly a good thing, it's detrimental to others and myself, i become a true monster.

Perhaps why it is known to be in detriment, it's a Volcano.

Can a full clear birth chart be provided please and with birth data please?

Interestingly i was born on a Monday, Monday is said to be a lucky day for a Cancer.

5E0NuxF.png

BK5mI8l.png

theV

Monday is the moon day, thus, it is beneficial for cancer such as Wednesday is good for Virgo and Gemini.

Sun in the 25 Cancer A WILL-FULL MAN IS OVERSHADOWED BY A DESCENT OF SUPERIOR POWER.

Based on my perspective, this degree can be rough a bit. Although possessing a tremendous will power and thrill to live, there are always problem to bring you down. Your rise to power and your need to prove your self as a strong being seems to be always discouraged. You might be this hard restless worker who never seems to be given praise for his work due to people holding power taking everything from you. Angela merkel althought the power she has proven to have had always been questionned by politicians all over the world

25 degree cancer A leader of men wrapped in an invisible mantle of power. This description has also been given to this degree. And by reading this, it could means a powerful personality. When we analyze the the description, the mantle of power means you wear your power on your sleeves. But it is invisible which could possibly means that this power shows not to the public only during hard times. You are a leader by nature as stated in the description above but you are the kind of leader whom we could be really relied on in the hard times. Your true strength and power are shown in the rough times. There is a quite powerful serenity which great shows the power you hide.

This is actually the degree of Angela merkel and Alexander the great.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Why taking such position against Lynda? Is there something to be known about her readings?

Sigh.

To keep it short, shes basically mucking up the symbols.

Shes a poor man's dane rudhyar. In the spiritual sense.

Ugh.

Look, if you study the sabian symbols, they are very spiritually eye-opening. Magical, even. Rudhyar's version of them are divinely inspired. He knew them like no other. He understood symbolism and the spiritual process of soul growth. Why settle for subpar when you can study something magical?

theV

Sigh.

To keep it short, shes basically mucking up the symbols.

Shes a poor man's dane rudhyar. In the spiritual sense.

Ugh.

Look, if you study the sabian symbols, they are very spiritually eye-opening. Magical, even. Rudhyar's version of them are divinely inspired. He knew them like no other. He understood symbolism and the spiritual process of soul growth. Why settle for subpar when you can study something magical?

When I study something, at first I criticize not the material I am undertaking into study. Only through the deep evaluation of it, I come into conclusion that source serves me not. Lynda hill throughout my study of the Sabians had provided me with a simple knowledge from which I took to dig deeper into the meaning of Sabians. I had never seen her work invaluable in comparison to Rudhyar. However, she simplifies the sabian in a way that people can understand the gist.

theV

Moon in the 14th degree Sabian symbol of Taurus considers to be very good for the moon. ON THE BEACH, CHILDREN PLAY WHILE SHELLFISH GROPE AT THE EDGE OF THE WATER. You provide people with the way you express your emotions and care with the sense of relaxation and as if they are taken to a beach enjoying holiday. Taking a time off and re energizing yourself considers to be very sacred. Your energy puts people at ease and it is joyful and almost childlike.

theV

Venus in the 27 Gemini degree : A young gypsy emerging from the woods gazes at far cities. This symbol feels like leaving the tribe leaving the family growing up and maturing, ready to venture and explore what life had to offer. This gypsy unlike any gypsy has a free soul ready to take an adventure. There is a sense of naivety and the unknown. This gypsy had lived her whole life with her tribes surrounded by traditions. Nevertheless, she is not afraid to break away from them. However, what she is after is very far from her reach and the road to reach it is through the breaking down of the old self.

Venus in this degree could me choosing between your love or what you had brought up upon. Maybe there is struggle between choosing between your lover or your friend and family. There is a sense of taking adventure in love and not being bound to traditional mindset. It could be desiring lovers far from your reach.

Last edited:
I hope these interpretation strikes some familiarity.

Love THEV,

I always felt i was powerful, and i could never discern if i am full of myself or if it's real, i tend to look up to other people sometimes, such as Bruce Lee.

2 of the best quotes i have ever seen and resonate so well with myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APx2yFA0-B4

This video has both quotes, one about confidence and coming across arrogant, or being reserved with it and doubting yourself, and people tell you that you are lying.

The other quote is going with the flow and being formless.

I feel mine is far more subtle and a slower stream than being in the limelight like Bruce was.