I will read your chart Vedically

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMR

Banned
Eccentric Virgo, here is your chart analysis :

House Description Strength% Self Analysis 1 Personality, Individuality, Head 52.45 2 Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face 42.84 3 Co-borns, confidants, courage, Hands and Shoulders 54.71 4 Happiness, comforts, pleasures, Heart & Lungs 37.18 5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen 51.39 6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen 48.56 7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver 67.44 8 Longevity, Distresses, Colon, Kidneys, Genitals 67.29 9 Luck ,Fortune, Thighs 54.64 10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 58.46 11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 47.57 12 Wasteful Expenditure, Losses, Feet 64.11

Net strength 54.63
Higher strength for positive significations makes it more potent

Higher strength for negative significations negate the negatives (Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Losses etc.)

Less than 35% - Failed, failure becoming more and more as it goes down

35 to 40 - Passed

41 to 45 - Above average

46 to 50 - Third Class

51 to 60 - Second Class

61 to 70 - First Class

71 to 80 - Distinction

81 to 90 - Excellent

Greater than 90 - Outstanding

For more details you can visit my blog Navagraha Astrology where I have explained how to evaluate your horoscope based on strengths rather than only placements.

Sakti

Hello TMRji!
May I know my astrological predictions?
24/11/1988
7:25A.M
Visakhapatnam, Andhra pradesh, India

How about my career and married life?
Can you please spare sometime to analyze mine as well..........:smile:

regards,
Sakti
________

TMR

Banned
Here are the strengths of the houses of your horoscope Sakthi

House Description Strength% Self Analysis 1 Personality, Individuality, Head 41.83 2 Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face 59.44 3 Co-borns, confidants, courage, Hands and Shoulders 44.22 4 Happiness, comforts, pleasures, Heart & Lungs 38.41 5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen 55.74 6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen 41.49 7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver 36.13 8 Longevity, Distresses, Colon, Kidneys, Genitals 56.93 9 Luck ,Fortune, Thighs 49.92 10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 37.27 11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 59.38 12 Wasteful Expenditure, Losses, Feet 37.84

Net strength 47.37
Higher strength for positive significations makes it more potent

Higher strength for negative significations negate the negatives (Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Losses etc.)

Less than 35% - Failed, failure becoming more and more as it goes down
35 to 40 - Passed

41 to 45 - Above average

46 to 50 - Third Class

51 to 60 - Second Class

61 to 70 - First Class

71 to 80 - Distinction

81 to 90 - Excellent

Greater than 90 - Outstanding

The strengths are self explanatory and your net success factor is 47.37%. Your 4th and 7th houses are rather weak. Read my blog for further information Navagraha Astrology

YoGod

I would love to have mines done as well. Thanks

YoGod
March 29th, 1986
8:38 PM (20:38)
Philadelphia, PA, USA

TMR

Banned
I had already replied to you on some other forum and had sent you the evaluation. There is no change in the strengths.

dioskouris

Account Closed
Take a look at mine please

[deleted birth info by request - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

dr. farr

Problem I noticed, in looking at the posted analyses, was that in every case, every factor for every chart had a minimum of a passing score, with the vast majority of factors scoring above average or higher: that seemed a bit questionable from my perspective (COULD have happened, since the number of charts was small, but still, sort of doubtful) Also, no hint of the criteria or methodology used to make such evaluations was provided, which made me a bit dubious as well: I found no elaboration of methodology when I looked at the articles at the website (navagraha) listed, except references to B.V. Raman's books in general, no examples were provided of what elements of Raman's books were applied for analysis, or in what manner they were applied.

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Dear Dr. Farr,

Where does that leave us great unwashed, as we have collectively been labeled?

You are a wise and elderly traveller, from what I hae sensed, though only for a few days!

What is the best way?

Please DO SHARE!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

dr. farr

I think that is up to the taste and insight of each seeker. For me it has been through a highly eclectic outlook and investigation; for others it will be through adherence to one particular stream of thought and practice, that stream which resonates best with them, which "tastes good" to them, and which best fulfills their own insights and aspirations.

wilsontc

Staff member
Locking down this thread

All,

Original poster has been banned as spammer and a troll. Locking down this thread to prevent more requests for this banned member.

Locking down,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.