July 29 Star of David: Astrological implications and suggestions

2stepbay

Gemini Astrology Update
"July 29th Star of David Geometry"

Latest astrology news from Hawaii Astrologers Joseph Mina and Kathryn Andren Mina:

More details, including charts, details and suggestions for navigating this potent geometry on our latest Gemini Astrology Update.

An evolving, dynamic energy between now and the 29th serves as an activation portal for the next 3 months. While on the surface this energy seems rather expansive due to its 6 sextiles and Star of David geometry, its foundation is pure intensity due to 2 powerful T-Squares. This Square intensity carries through the Equinox in September.

Aloha from Hawaii Island, Joseph

Attachments

• July 29 Chart.jpg
    July 29 Chart.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 25

VirGem89

I was reading an article myself earlier. It said wherever your chart had Scorpio or Taurus in 7-9 degrees would get blasted. My Venus is in 9 degrees in Scorpio. So, hopefully this will be a great thing.
I can say the last couple of days I've been really moody. Irritable, happy, then insecure the next. But that may be the Aries moon. I'm curious to see how this transit will play out for me.

2stepbay

You're welcome. Glad you found the information helpful.

As I have been sharing, this geometry is not a one-day event. It is an activation point for the coming 3 months. Strong water events will be part of that timeline. However it moves, this period will be a strong indicator for the flow in 2014. As an aside, the bubble we call "Wall Street" is once again expanding beyond reality. Another lesson in the offing. :surprised:

Angels

I don't know what this day meant for other but for me! it's a huge breakup day!

Though he break me off without letting me know back in may end I still persist and was all crying. cos i was clueless what went wrong.

Being a cancer its hard for me to let go of relationship that easily. 1st time ever in my life i didn't cry for letting go of my bf. I never break off even if i know this person cheated me in front of my eyes i still give them anther chances hoping they behave next time. its always hard for me to end it.

but on 29th I was so so so confident and strong while letting go ever in my life. on this day i get to know many missing puzzles that i was confused of why my bf cheated me and found out he is a player.

:innocent:

2stepbay

Thanks for sharing. Powerful downloads open the doors of opportunity for those ready to experience something radically new, different, and more nurturing. As I have shared, these next 3 months represent a major opportunity for one to transform themselves, and in turn inspire those around them to do likewise.

Puregenius

Thanks for sharing. Powerful downloads open the doors of opportunity for those ready to experience something radically new, different, and more nurturing. As I have shared, these next 3 months represent a major opportunity for one to transform themselves, and in turn inspire those around them to do likewise.

I follow your show on YT thanks for all you two do. Aloha!:happy: