Setting up a new company - is now the time?

Caro

I am new to horary.

I have been however pondering this question sometime and decided to run a chart and see if it can give me some guidance.

I ran the chart today at 1pm UK. (24/May/2011)
Some positives I thought was sun in 9th near MC, moon in aqua in 6th house. I liked that aqua was 6th house as it suggests alternatives and I am an aqua sun.

negatives were the saturn placement in the 2nd house! This probably is my subconscious views of how I may have to really start to sort out my finances in general. I thought Jupiter was well placed in 8th but perhaps not uranus.
Pluto in 4th! but where is pluto good.

but positive again I thought was the north node in sagi 4th as well.

I currently contract so this just means that I will have to sort out all my taxes etc myself , I currently have this done for me via an umbrella company.

Any thoughts anyone - this is the link to the chart. i will try and save a pdf later.thanks in advance for any suggestions. (If I do go ahead I will then have to think of a name for it which I think will most definitely relate to planets!:wink:)

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...M9YThmY2MwOThlNzNjNjMyMjA2MjNkOTM2YWRmOGMyNTI

Spicadilly

Hi, I don't see this a lucky venture for you at this stage, ask the question a again in 6 months. Hopefully an expert will also share their views.

The business is MC with Sun ruling the 12th there seems to reiterates the alternative side of it. South Node in 10th, unfortunate here. The income from the business is Moon ruling h11, in detriment and void, you would make hardly or no money. No aspect between Moon and Mercury. Sun will trine Saturn perhaps another contract is coming. With NN in 4th, the chart says to concentrate on that house for the present time.

Caro

Thanks for your view on this Spicadilly and although it is not good news(in relation to this arrangement) that you post it is thought provoking

For me it feels easy to stay as I am with an umbrella company sorting out all the paperwork as that is all it is an administrative switch. but yes under my own company I could do other things which sounds like these may not come to fruition either from what you say.

i have sun natally in 4th - and indeed am looking at buying a property(another dilemma of mine)

Im grateful for your feedback.

C

Last edited:

BobZemco

Some positives I thought was sun in 9th near MC, moon in aqua in 6th house. I liked that aqua was 6th house as it suggests alternatives and I am an aqua sun.

That is not Horary. Cadent Moon is not good.

negatives were the saturn placement in the 2nd house!

It is not negative. Saturn is Exalted and Succedent, but Retrograde. Saturn is about to receive a trine from the Sun.

This probably is my subconscious views of how I may have to really start to sort out my finances in general.

Horary doesn't deal in the subconsciousness.

I thought Jupiter was well placed in 8th but perhaps not uranus.

No Planet is "well-placed" in the 8th House and we don't use Uranus.

Pluto in 4th! but where is pluto good.

We don't use Pluto.

but positive again I thought was the north node in sagi 4th as well.

That would be negative, since the Head (North Node) is in Fall in Sagittarius.

I currently contract so this just means that I will have to sort out all my taxes etc myself , I currently have this done for me via an umbrella company.

Horary is not difficult once you learn the Planetary Natures, Friends & Enemies, the Sign, Exaltation, Triplicity and Term Rulers, plus the hyper-extended meanings of Houses and Planets.

The Sun is your credit, reputation, standing in your community or among your peers; it represents the male figure (the father, brother, son, husband) and authority figures (your supervisors, employer, government officials etc).

You should use Electional Astrology rather than Horary Astrology. You want the Sun in Leo; if not then the Sun in Aries; and if not then the Sun in a trine aspect with the Exaltation Ruler of the Sign the Sun is in.

That means you should never start a business when the Sun is in Gemini, Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio, Sagittarius or Aquarius, unless there are other very strong supporting factors in the chart.

The next best time would be Sun in Cancer sextile Jupiter, with Sun in 1st House and Jupiter in the 11th House. Sextiles are weak, but that would be a Dexter Sextile which is a lot better than a Sinister Sextile. Make sure Moon is strong, in an Angular or Succedent House and not in bad aspect with Sun (preferably Moon in 9th House trine Sun in Cancer where Moon receives Sun by Sign -- that would be excellent).

A better time would be Sun in Leo, with Sun in the Midheaven or Ascendant, just make sure Sun doesn't square Mars (in Taurus), since there would be no Reception, and make sure Sun doesn't sextile Saturn in the 12th House when Retrograde. Moon should be Angular or Succedent and Increasing in Light (Moon is Decreasing in Light in your chart -- a negative), in trine or sextile to Sun (not square, in opposition or conjunct) and in some positive aspect with Jupiter if at all possible.

The next best time would be Sun in Libra, and even though Libra is the Sun's Detriment, put Saturn Cazimi (basically an exact conjunction to the minute allowing 17' of arc applying or separating), with Sun/Saturn in the 10th House or the Ascendant. By the time Sun gets to Libra, Saturn should be Direct in Motion, and he moves slow, so he'll be Cazimi for a couple of days (unlike Moon, Mercury or Venus who are Cazimi only for a few hours or maybe a day) which is long enough to file the paperwork, get permits, file notices etc.

Spicadilly

Thanks for your view on this Spicadilly and although it is not good news(in relation to this arrangement) that you post it is thought provoking

For me it feels easy to stay as I am with an umbrella company sorting out all the paperwork as that is all it is an administrative switch. but yes under my own company I could do other things which sounds like these may not come to fruition either from what you say.

i have sun natally in 4th - and indeed am looking at buying a property(another dilemma of mine)

Im grateful for your feedback.

C

You are welcome Caro, sorry to give bad news but it sounds like you will need all your wits to focus on buying the property as the chart shows with NN h4. By the way, h4 and NN ruler is cj the h9 cusp, are you looking to buy abroad?

They say moving house is one of the most stressful things in life so just as well and better you don't get the business right now, there would be so many new things to learn/plan that would exhaust you on top of organising the house, can you imagine the state you could be in.

I agree with Bob, you could set up the business at a later date with electional astrology. You may also need to study something new with that busy 9th house to make the business work in future. Good luck :happy:

Caro

Thanks Bob, for detailed reply. I think I got nothing right! ha ha. great start in horary:sideways:

Also information on electional astrology - I think sun in libra sounds good.
as my temporary contract looks likely to run until the end of Sept anyway.
I think there will be something else coming along in the meantime (which supports both replies)

Spicadily thanks for further reply - no not abroad! but maybe a move away from my current location(same country) I dont deal with stress well - (natal opp virgo and pisces)so house move could be off after what you have just said.

as sun in gemini conj mc in this chart - I have daily coaching sessions from my boss(a very successful business man) on setting up my company and buying a house. He never shuts up.(he means well)

there is another course I am considering doing - crystal healing(so perhaps that relates to 9th house) so perhaps a just continue with my never ending studies. but at least I will be happy and healthy!

thanks to you both.