Jupiter and ketu conjunction in navamsa

jamie

Hi,

Having jupiter (7th lord) and ketu conjunction in 11th house of gemini navamsa, will lead to no marriage / divorce?

What if there is maha parivartan yoga between mars and jupiter (between 11th and 7th houses) gemini navamsha. Moon and mars are in 7th house of saggitarius.

Mars in the 7th house usually causes quarrels but since there is mahaparivartan yoga - will this nullify the negative effect to a certain extent?

Dob: 22-aug-91 ; time: 09:28 am ; place: mumbai

creativei

!

We see navamsa only for spouse . some see for genera, fortunes , ofcourse after marriage everyone life gets change . even lord rama too before marriage he is king and after marriage he suffered much than ordinary person but still we write Rama jaya ! . man who his life never happy in his married life .

7th lord in 11th gives gains from husband hubby has all the qualities of aries like aggressive daring dynamic pioneering masculine , authoritative .commanding etc etc . in addition to that add to ketu to it , he has everything in full form . arrogant fanatic . spiritual has blind courage , sometimes gets ill but quickly recover good at earning and spending . very much to friends . daring in professional life . easily goes to top ladder . ketu is headless planet so at time he behaves mad and does brainless thing . though gains from spouse still there exists a cold war between couples . sometimes intervention of third party too . frequent job change and travels . stubborn exotic daring independant spouse . \

Also sat retro in navamsa aspecting aries too so you have to take that prediction too as lord of 9th is lord good for prof and gains and promotions but as lord of 8th humiliation in prof ,spouse finance and friends . money loss , respect dignity loss . faces false allegations and defamation suits .

parvartana between anglar trinal houses are good and between evil houses are bad . though 7th house good but 11th is somewhat weak house indicates gains from spouse as well as marital adventures !

irrespective of yogas mars is malefics and its not welcome in 7th . not only quarrels also spoils domestic harmony . gives liquor addition ,perverted nature , sensual cravings . it goes under name " mangal dosha" nothing but hyper sexuality . we have to match same placement of mars in partners chart to then only it balances . else spoils the marital life .

You have 7th lord in 12th its not good husband always away from home and emotionally separated from you . you long for hubby love and affection but he wont understand that he will be cold towards your needs and feelings . yet still married life moves .

For fixed sign asc 9th house gets destroyed for movable 11th for dual 7th . destroyed means not deny , indeed they get that but it takes away core happiness of that house ..

You are currently in Rahu dasa it should give marriage children house change , promotions foreign journeys spiritual travels , problems to parents . quarrels with others . mind sometimes gets disturbed . if you are expecting job change it happens after june .

Jupiter ketu good for money and spirituality but not good for progeny happiness and righteous deeds .

Last edited:

jamie

Thank you so much for taking out time to write such a detailed response!

You have rightly identified, I have been very unlucky in love/relationships/arranged marriage - unable to attract any kind of suitable prospects. I have gone through several disappointments /heartbreaks. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for me?

Is it possible to predict, if I will have a change of luck & when will things settle for me from relationship / companion aspect

Regarding job - I am trying to move internationally & get a job outside India, I really hope it works out.

Dob: 22-Aug-1991
Time: 09:28 am
Place: Mumbai, India
Thank you once again for your time

creativei

Thank you so much for taking out time to write such a detailed response!

You have rightly identified, I have been very unlucky in love/relationships/arranged marriage - unable to attract any kind of suitable prospects. I have gone through several disappointments /heartbreaks. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for me?

Is it possible to predict, if I will have a change of luck & when will things settle for me from relationship / companion aspect

Regarding job - I am trying to move internationally & get a job outside India, I really hope it works out.

Dob: 22-Aug-1991
Time: 09:28 am
Place: Mumbai, India
Thank you once again for your time

Most of the planets are retro in your chart venus who is lord of 2nd n 9th finance ,, family and father n luck . mercury 1st n 10th lord sat 5th and 6th , some say retro good some say its bad but in practical experience rero doesnt perfoms well , retro means crooked bent . mer retro gives prob in communications ur communications are misunderstood , problems in friends education logical thinking , quickness multitasking all get affected likewise retro venus makes u get into wrong relationships or gives cold attitude towards relationships . both karaga and house lord ship get affected .

indeed u have high chances of settling in forgein 4th lord in 12th itself indicates rahu in 4th takes u away from home mother . rahu is foreign in rahu dasa person gets all foreign related things , it exposes person to different cultures and environment . this rahu dasa surely takes to foreign also 10th lord too in 12th one who works in distant land , so its all pre programmed . that rahu is venus star who is 2nd and 9th so family in foreign land , fortune in land . but only thing prob indicated with mother except mother you get all the things in rahu dasa . again rahu in jupiter house rahu sees jupiter as his enemy so he spoils jupiter house lordship related things 4th and 7th . husband exists but as i said before only for namesake . most of the time he is on journeys ! marriage life will be fairly happy . we will see jupiter dasa when it comes its long way to go .. .

jamie

Thank you for the response, so what does my chart indicate - how will my married life / 2nd half of life be?

Shruthi

Hi,

I'm having Jupiter and ketu conjuction in 4th house of d9 chart, I'm sagittarius ascendant in my d9 chart.. could anyone tell me what does this indicate

Thank you

prasanna_1978

Gulika and Mandhi are responsible for hiding the birth time ,when I erect your chart ,lagna with mandhi understand your truthfulness from there.

Don’t waste our time giving the wrong data

You have bad karma venus + rahu in 12th house of my prasana chart – relationship cheated problem and your Jupiter + ketu indicates Khara dosha -somebody testing the purity all the time

Correct your kriyamana karma and come back

Prasana chart erected before analyzing

1678949102212.png

Last edited: