Can someone read and interpret my chart?

Scibeii

Greetings.

Can someone please read and interpret my chart?

Attachments

• astro_245gw_luke_2019826.14527.37084 (1).jpg
    astro_245gw_luke_2019826.14527.37084 (1).jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 70

PurpleReign

I doubt anyone will do a full analysis, as that would take very long, but I’ll try to guess a few things about you.

-Sag rising and Mars conjunct the Asc and in positive aspect with Venus in Leo, you are not particularly shy. You are sociable, confident, assertive in interactions, and are likely extroverted.

-Moon in Cancer and Jupiter in the 4th house likely means you are attached to your family and roots. You probably have a close relationship with your parents (maybe particularly so your mother). Although I do wonder how the square between Moon and Jupiter plays into that. Perhaps it means you are too dependent on your mother/parents, or maybe it means you have a strong need for nurturing and family love, but have an intense relationship with your parents.

-Sun in the 9th in Libra means you’re a people-person and probably enjoy learning about other cultures and like to get along with people of all walks of life. Sometimes people with Sun in the 9th tend to be pretty religious or spiritual, and with Sag rising AND Sun in the 9th, maybe that applies to you as well. Or it could simply indicate a strong interest in other cultures and the love of travel (or desire to travel). Probably have an interest in philosophical thinking.

-Mercury in the 10th in Libra ... do you like to read? Are you interested in law? With Mercury in 10th in Libra as well as your 9th house sun and Sag rising (9th house and Sag also rules law), you might have an interest in law. Merc in 10th can indicate someone who is able to concentrate and be disciplined. Maybe you were rather good in school or have the potential to be successful in higher education. Merc in the 10th would allow you to be logical and sharp, and since it’s in Libra and you have 9th house/Sag energy, you might be into law.

With Neptune and Uranus in the 2nd, I wonder if you don’t find your finances to often be in a flux? Neptune in 2nd might make you a little illogical or irresponsible when it comes to money. Or an unrealistic spender — probably you want to spend even when it is not logically advisable. Uranus in the 2nd might make it seem like you spend money as quickly as you earn it. Or perhaps you earn it in quirky ways. Capricorn/Saturn rules the 2nd house, so maybe you feel like money is difficult earn for you.

Venus in good aspect with Jupiter on its own seems to be good for relationships in the sense that it would indicate plenty of relationships. And with your Moon in the 7th house, relationships are important to you. However, you have Saturn in the 5th house (Saturn brings challenges or delays and 5th house represents areas like children, one night stands, unserious relationships, creativity, etc.) in Taurus, Chiron in the 11th (11th rules many things such as friendship), and Moon in the 7th making hard aspects to other planets, I wonder if you don’t often struggle with relationships to some capacity. Maybe you have a hard time making or keeping friends and perhaps you have a difficult time with the opposite sex in some way.

Saturn in the 5th can delay certain kinds of interactions with the opposite sex or in terms of socializing. However, it can also be that you don’t have a problem with the opposite sex, but that you have a hard time expressing yourself creatively.

These are just quick generalizations. Leave some feedback if you’d like!

Scibeii

Thank you for your analysis, PurpleReign. I like your name :biggrin:. Here is some feedback:

From how I feel about myself and from personality tests I've taken I would say I am actually quite introverted and shy around people I don't' know or am uncomfortable with, I don't consider myself confident nor assertive, and I also have social anxiety in some situations and sometimes I would even consider it to be crippling. However, when I'm around close friends this changes as I become considerably more sociable.

I don't' have a close relationship with my father - I'd say it's because he chose work over the family as I was growing up, which I don't blame him for, him being the authority figure as well as me being introverted. However, I do have a very close relationship with my mother.
Me being too dependent on my parents is very true and spot on. I'm not sure what you mean by "strong need for nurturing and family love".
Regarding being attached to my roots - I do love my country and where I came from and have considered taking genetic tests and looking up the extensive family tree etc to see where I came from.

As I've mentioned, I do not consider myself to be a people-person, but I do like learning about other cultures and about a culture's food in particular.
I'm not religious but I'm not sure if I'm spiritual or not.
I do have a desire to travel and explore many places.
I do have an interest in philosophical thinking. Philosophy was my favourite subject in school.

I used to like to read a lot when I was younger, but not anymore. I have a long list of books that I'd like to read, but I never get around to it.
I'm not particularly interested in law although I have considered it as a career and others have suggested it to me. I studied biology and chemistry and always liked the medical field. I failed in getting into medical school, mostly because I should have tried harder, but now I'm trying to get into dental school.
I find it hard to concentrate and be disciplined but I did do well in school even though I didn't give it my all.
I am logical and somewhat sharp, albeit not in every situation.

I do think I am a bit illogical or irresponsible with my money, and I don't have a lot of it. I earn very little money right now as I'm working an internship that should hopefully help me regarding school. I was hoping this changes in the future.

I do struggle with relationships with the opposite sex. Matter of fact, I have never had one which is something I'm insecure about. I don't have many friends, and I do find it difficult to make friends nowadays unless the person has mutual friends. However, I don't really find it difficult to keep friends. Most people that I consider to be friends are people that I've known for basically half of my life now.

Yes, as I've mentioned I find it difficult to interact with the opposite sex. Maybe the delay is that I've never had a relationship?

Kind Regards

I doubt anyone will do a full analysis, as that would take very long, but I’ll try to guess a few things about you.

-Sag rising and Mars conjunct the Asc and in positive aspect with Venus in Leo, you are not particularly shy. You are sociable, confident, assertive in interactions, and are likely extroverted.

-Moon in Cancer and Jupiter in the 4th house likely means you are attached to your family and roots. You probably have a close relationship with your parents (maybe particularly so your mother). Although I do wonder how the square between Moon and Jupiter plays into that. Perhaps it means you are too dependent on your mother/parents, or maybe it means you have a strong need for nurturing and family love, but have an intense relationship with your parents.

-Sun in the 9th in Libra means you’re a people-person and probably enjoy learning about other cultures and like to get along with people of all walks of life. Sometimes people with Sun in the 9th tend to be pretty religious or spiritual, and with Sag rising AND Sun in the 9th, maybe that applies to you as well. Or it could simply indicate a strong interest in other cultures and the love of travel (or desire to travel). Probably have an interest in philosophical thinking.

-Mercury in the 10th in Libra ... do you like to read? Are you interested in law? With Mercury in 10th in Libra as well as your 9th house sun and Sag rising (9th house and Sag also rules law), you might have an interest in law. Merc in 10th can indicate someone who is able to concentrate and be disciplined. Maybe you were rather good in school or have the potential to be successful in higher education. Merc in the 10th would allow you to be logical and sharp, and since it’s in Libra and you have 9th house/Sag energy, you might be into law.

With Neptune and Uranus in the 2nd, I wonder if you don’t find your finances to often be in a flux? Neptune in 2nd might make you a little illogical or irresponsible when it comes to money. Or an unrealistic spender — probably you want to spend even when it is not logically advisable. Uranus in the 2nd might make it seem like you spend money as quickly as you earn it. Or perhaps you earn it in quirky ways. Capricorn/Saturn rules the 2nd house, so maybe you feel like money is difficult earn for you.

Venus in good aspect with Jupiter on its own seems to be good for relationships in the sense that it would indicate plenty of relationships. And with your Moon in the 7th house, relationships are important to you. However, you have Saturn in the 5th house (Saturn brings challenges or delays and 5th house represents areas like children, one night stands, unserious relationships, creativity, etc.) in Taurus, Chiron in the 11th (11th rules many things such as friendship), and Moon in the 7th making hard aspects to other planets, I wonder if you don’t often struggle with relationships to some capacity. Maybe you have a hard time making or keeping friends and perhaps you have a difficult time with the opposite sex in some way.

Saturn in the 5th can delay certain kinds of interactions with the opposite sex or in terms of socializing. However, it can also be that you don’t have a problem with the opposite sex, but that you have a hard time expressing yourself creatively.

These are just quick generalizations. Leave some feedback if you’d like!

Scibeii

Anything that you can decipher from it really. Maybe if you can decipher anything regarding this year or in the near future? Or something that PurpleReign hasn't already said, or perhaps some disagreements that you have with PurpleReign's analysis?

You probably have something a little more concrete on your mind. What do you want to know about it?

Meluzina

Ok, freestyle, let's see.. I will be saying 'you + verb' but I am of course not sure I am right at all, I just theorize and use the simplest communique for it, so don't get offended if it doesn't fit. As you said, I don't think you are a very assertive person because your Mars is sunk in the 12th house, it is repressed so you might have an inner anger you don't even know about. You might be a little cowardly, you would rather flee then fight, you are not really in touch with your assertive side so you don't believe you could win, you could make a mark. So you try to look rather optimistic and nice and kinda honest person you know that person that god can't really be mad about, although you also can look a little distant, sometimes even arrogant. Your Mars can have influence on you, that you don't even know about, but others might. Your 4th is in the aries, so your father minded his own bussines, which shaped the image of your home, you were supposed to be raised to be independent and strong in yourself, to have home in yourself, to trust in yourself like your father. But that probably just made you feel like you lack support. You said your father wasn't present so there's that. You feel like you are not enough and you were not enough for him. You didn't integrated the manly side, really. And you do not feel appriciated by man, like you could never be enough womenly, enough beatiful, enough devine women for any man. You have trouble with self-worth and you don't trust your material representation (saturn in venus) and it's behindering you, it holds you from becaming an unique individual (square uranus), your original self. However, you crave that love, aayou lot and lot of it, you crave that comfort of home, stability, material abundance, that you were possibly given. As you said, you see your mother asi emotional and natural picture of nurture and you want to find that thing in a relationship. But you imagine that person to be independent, light, friendly, intelligent and flexible, because these are traits that you supress in yourself, but it is actually what you can offer in relationships and you don't realize. You know, you are supressing your strenght, yourself, your originality, your dreams (intercepted aqua with ur. and nep.) but if you are about to find your self worth you have to dig that out. You might thing that you get self worth (2H) by being a succes and holding your **** togheter and being an adult, but what you find inside is that individual a collective being, a friend. Inside your mind your dreamy and you have phantasy and you are the type of person that doesn't despite other people, you believe in love and justice (3H pisces, MC libra). But in your daily routine and tasks and practical work you are kinda scattered, it's hard to stick to something, maybe you are scared to commit to something because you might fail or whatever. Going further, your leo is intercepted in your 8th, so you feel you were never able to be that darling of crowds, your public image suffers and your feminine side suffers but.inside you, that feminine power wants to be creative, to be seen to shine! And you have to learn how to shine! It is your north node, your destiny. You will learn how to put spell on others, to be acknowledged by everyone, not being that weirdo, that outcast. The eight house of transformation, of reborn, power, magical, dark, secretive begins in emotional watery cancer, but what you really hide inside is leo which is your true power that has to be unlocked. According to 9H your ego, your centre is located in higher truths and education which is in virgo, so intelligence, analytical skills, critical thinking is your nature. Sun conjunct MC, you.should find yourself in your career, as was said, it should be something that has to do with justice, love, peace making. I do not think that dental school is for you. Mercury in the 10H in Libra, so again you will use good mind and intelligence in that career, which might be at first somehow difficult for some reason, hard aspect to emotional moon and jupiter in 4h and neptune... do you think you could disappoint your parents dreams somehow? or otherwise have emotional conflict by being logical? you shouldn't, your ego is in good aspect with ur. and neptune, that makes you.visionary. Than 11, very very deep emotion for your friend and collective good, makes you feel powerful. And finally chiron, pluto, 12H sag, you can't be scared of growing and finding the grand truth and finding the meaning becaute you are all about that deep inside, it drives you. So yeah, my first thoughts about your chart.

Scibeii

Thanks for your response, Meluzina. No offense is taken.

My father was present in the house, just rarely. He worked and still does, long hours + overtime to try and make ends meet so I didn't see him that much growing up and even nowadays I don't see him that much. But it's not like he left the house because he didn't want to raise me or anything like that. I do not blame him for the sacrifices he made.
He was also very tough when he needed to be as he was the main authority figure so because of that I found more solace in my mother.
To be quite honest I was scared of my father when I was little, and to an extent I still am but not as much since I've grown up and became as big as him and maybe he grew a little smaller.
I do agree that I am a bit cowardly and don't feel very masculine and manly, definitely not as much as my father is.
I do try to be honest and nice, but I try to be tough when I need to be. I also do agree that some might perceive me as being distant and arrogant even though I don't try to be.

You mentioned me not being "appriciated by man, like you could never be enough womenly, enough beatiful, enough devine women for any man"................. maybe I should have mentioned that I am a male attracted to women and only women :tongue::biggrin::lol:.

I do have trouble with self-worth.

I do think I have some commitment issues as well as you mentioned.

What did you mean by my destiny is to shine?

How do I "unlock" my Leo?

Why do you think that dental school is not for me? I always liked the sciences (biology and chemistry) since a very young age, as well as the medical field. Although I must admit that I am not sure if I really do truly like it or if I have been lead, guided and steered there by my parents.

You mentioned the career is difficult at first. The past years have been rough in that regard. I didn't do well in my exams except for good marks in English and Philosophy and a decent mark in Biology (although I still needed to better it for medical school) because I studied very little and didn't pay a lot of attention. I was only a teenager who didn't care much at the time. Because I didn't want to be a coward and just accept my bad grades that were my fault I redid the exams a year later and got excellent grades but I got the same marks in Biology so again it wasn't enough for medical school. Thus I applied for dental school but got rejected which was partly my fault cause I didn't prepare enough but I also think I got treated a bit too harshly and unfairly. So I decided to redo the exams another time (this year) to improve my chances of getting into dental school but about a month before the exams, I felt too stressed and decided not to do them cause it was just too much for me to handle (as I've mentioned I get quite anxious). Now I've applied for dental school once again and I have better hopes than last time since I'm working as an intern, researched more on the subject, took more interest in it, etc but I still have to do an interview and a little test and then await a response if I get in or not.

I didn't quite get the part where you said that I feel deep emotion for my friend. Is it a specific friend or is it all my friends? What does this mean or imply? How does this make me feel powerful?

Kind regards

Ok, freestyle, let's see.. I will be saying 'you + verb' but I am of course not sure I am right at all, I just theorize and use the simplest communique for it, so don't get offended if it doesn't fit. As you said, I don't think you are a very assertive person because your Mars is sunk in the 12th house, it is repressed so you might have an inner anger you don't even know about. You might be a little cowardly, you would rather flee then fight, you are not really in touch with your assertive side so you don't believe you could win, you could make a mark. So you try to look rather optimistic and nice and kinda honest person you know that person that god can't really be mad about, although you also can look a little distant, sometimes even arrogant. Your Mars can have influence on you, that you don't even know about, but others might. Your 4th is in the aries, so your father minded his own bussines, which shaped the image of your home, you were supposed to be raised to be independent and strong in yourself, to have home in yourself, to trust in yourself like your father. But that probably just made you feel like you lack support. You said your father wasn't present so there's that. You feel like you are not enough and you were not enough for him. You didn't integrated the manly side, really. And you do not feel appriciated by man, like you could never be enough womenly, enough beatiful, enough devine women for any man. You have trouble with self-worth and you don't trust your material representation (saturn in venus) and it's behindering you, it holds you from becaming an unique individual (square uranus), your original self. However, you crave that love, aayou lot and lot of it, you crave that comfort of home, stability, material abundance, that you were possibly given. As you said, you see your mother asi emotional and natural picture of nurture and you want to find that thing in a relationship. But you imagine that person to be independent, light, friendly, intelligent and flexible, because these are traits that you supress in yourself, but it is actually what you can offer in relationships and you don't realize. You know, you are supressing your strenght, yourself, your originality, your dreams (intercepted aqua with ur. and nep.) but if you are about to find your self worth you have to dig that out. You might thing that you get self worth (2H) by being a succes and holding your **** togheter and being an adult, but what you find inside is that individual a collective being, a friend. Inside your mind your dreamy and you have phantasy and you are the type of person that doesn't despite other people, you believe in love and justice (3H pisces, MC libra). But in your daily routine and tasks and practical work you are kinda scattered, it's hard to stick to something, maybe you are scared to commit to something because you might fail or whatever. Going further, your leo is intercepted in your 8th, so you feel you were never able to be that darling of crowds, your public image suffers and your feminine side suffers but.inside you, that feminine power wants to be creative, to be seen to shine! And you have to learn how to shine! It is your north node, your destiny. You will learn how to put spell on others, to be acknowledged by everyone, not being that weirdo, that outcast. The eight house of transformation, of reborn, power, magical, dark, secretive begins in emotional watery cancer, but what you really hide inside is leo which is your true power that has to be unlocked. According to 9H your ego, your centre is located in higher truths and education which is in virgo, so intelligence, analytical skills, critical thinking is your nature. Sun conjunct MC, you.should find yourself in your career, as was said, it should be something that has to do with justice, love, peace making. I do not think that dental school is for you. Mercury in the 10H in Libra, so again you will use good mind and intelligence in that career, which might be at first somehow difficult for some reason, hard aspect to emotional moon and jupiter in 4h and neptune... do you think you could disappoint your parents dreams somehow? or otherwise have emotional conflict by being logical? you shouldn't, your ego is in good aspect with ur. and neptune, that makes you.visionary. Than 11, very very deep emotion for your friend and collective good, makes you feel powerful. And finally chiron, pluto, 12H sag, you can't be scared of growing and finding the grand truth and finding the meaning becaute you are all about that deep inside, it drives you. So yeah, my first thoughts about your chart.

Meluzina

I am sorry :D You sounded somehow feminine to me. It might even apply as you have the cancer moon which is crazy feminine, strongly emotional, bound to mother too long so still carrying her traits and stuff, so.
Anyways, it still applies for the self-worth with saturn in taurus. To a guy I would say this: people with saturn in 2H or taurus are prone to base their self-esteem on material gains and don't realize that what is important is inside, like it is the opposite of scorpio that feels power in their pontential to get what they want not literally materialy have a lot of stuff. Saturn here creates constant fear that you will loose stuff which you eventually will if you cling to it, which is great, really. It is in the 5H, leo's house so another thing with damaged leo. Do you have any problems to enjoy yourself, to have fun or to create? Problems with flirting maybe? Another thing, Saturn Taurus person might get way too rigid and stubborn and fearful of change because hack, changes might take everything 'you have'. So difficult aspect to uranus that is very into change would make sense. And you also have Jupiter in taurus. Don't get too into money, really, they won't make you feel proud and not even your parents (father). Don't get to sucked up by material pleasures, you might hurt your feelings. Use that stable grounding to build your dreams and evolve and fortune will come by itself. You have the potential to be a very mindful, philosopical and wise person.
Also, now it makes much more sense that your 4 is aries. That's it, your father was an individual, a strong man (aries) and he seemed so big (jupiter there). But you know, your 4h house is now you, congrats. It's been written into you, you just have to acept it. Now you are the hero. And you have even more, because you also comprise that emotional intuitivnes.
Well to the commitment I say: do what you believe in and what is in sync with your ideals and with the picture of the better future and you will find yourself in the place of confidence. But don't get me wrong, keeping that gemini energy is great, being mutable is a an advantage if you do not overdo.
Unlock interception, let's see. You have intercepted leo, whose energy is expressed anyways because its ruler Sun is free in Libra, so by being Libra you get leo (Libra loves relationships, love, justice, peace you know, like imagine Ghandi od Lennon). But you have intercepted aqua and uranus so you probably don't get your portion of personal freedom. So then it is adviced to access them through duplicated signs energy - here you concentrate on Sag (traveler, higher truth seeker, meaning seeker, wise person) and gemini (unbound, weights as a feather, extremely curious, intelligent). Like generally, you want to get aqua and leo in some kind of balance, like don't eventually cling to much to aqua stuff, being smart and trusting into collective goals is great but you don't want to end up with it's shadow side, your mission is to persue your desire, your creativity, your joy, enjoying your inner child, being inspiring, having charisma, that's what you will grow into. I do not thing that people have to do such great effort to get into their north node, that's just where their live will drive them. Do not resist it and it will be good.

I felt like stuff around your 10 don't really scream 'dentist' and you also say that you apply for the third time so I don't really get the feeling it's something you want greatly. Like it is not imposible, the 2H is capricorn and 9h virgo, but well... you should really choose what will make you and only you happy. Do not study it for wrong reasons.

It's just that friendships (collectives) probably mean a lot to you, when you have a friend or you belong to a group, you don't take them lightly, you have very deep emotions to them.

Scibeii

How is it great that I will lose stuff if I cling to it out of fear?

I do have problems with enjoying myself or having fun. For example, I sometimes get bored at home, decide to go out with friends but still be bored. I don't consider myself to be an especially creative person but I sometimes produce music as a hobby.
I do have big problems with flirting, approaching women, etc.

I appreciate what you said about me having "the potential to be a very mindful, philosophical and wise person", I like thinking of myself as being and becoming that. :smile:

Regarding what you mentioned about my father, "That's it, your father was an individual, a strong man (Aries) and he seemed so big (Jupiter there)", does it have to do with the fact that my father's sun sign is, in fact, Aries?
What do you mean I'm "the hero"?

I do feel like I am not totally free sometimes and in many ways, such as philosophically as I struggle with free will and determinism, and also because my parents can be a bit controlling at times as I'm an only child.
What do you mean exactly by "access them through duplicated signs"?

Also, regarding my north node at Leo and it is my destiny, etc. and me being overly attached to my mother, could it have to do with the fact that my mother's sun sign is Leo?

Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see what the future hold regarding my career then.

Yes, friendships do mean a lot to me.

Do you gather anything else from my chart? How will my life be?
Is it an average birth chart/life? A bad one :sad:? A good one :biggrin:? Am I cursed :eek:? Am I blessed :innocent:? Am I destined for greatness :w00t:?
What does my future hold in general?
What will my future hold regarding wife and kids? I always dreamed of having a big happy family.

Thanks for answering me :smile: and sorry if I'm wasting some of your time :pouty::unsure:

clip11

Update: I got into dental school :biggrin:

I noticed that you said that you have trouble with the opposite sex and you said that you've never been in a relationship (don't know if that means that you are a virgin or not) but I was reading a book about research on love shy men, it came out in the 80s. These love shy men were defined as men, college aged to middle aged who wanted to be with the opposite sex, but were virgins and for whatever reason couldn't overcome it. The researcher studied the astrological charts of these men and certain placements kept popping up more than one would expect by chance.

One of these placements was Saturn in the 5th house.

Scibeii

I noticed that you said that you have trouble with the opposite sex and you said that you've never been in a relationship (don't know if that means that you are a virgin or not) but I was reading a book about research on love shy men, it came out in the 80s. These love shy men were defined as men, college aged to middle aged who wanted to be with the opposite sex, but were virgins and for whatever reason couldn't overcome it. The researcher studied the astrological charts of these men and certain placements kept popping up more than one would expect by chance.

One of these placements was Saturn in the 5th house.

Do I have any other placements in common with those "love shy" men? Am I cursed in terms of love and relationships?

Harmelia

Hello!
I've read the conversation you have been having and I'm looking at your chart. Congrats in getting into dental school! That's awesome!

Your Libra Sun tells me that you are here to learn a new self-concept through relating to others, even if you do it as an introvert. In your past life or family ancestry, you've suffered a blow or shock to your sense of self. You may even tend to dissociate - to kind of not really BE HERE. You may tend to not really be fully in your body. You are now here to remedy that.

That MARS conjunct your ASC is truly about BEING here in your body - AND - helps you to relate more actively or assertively. Sag ASC will help you assimilate what you learn from other people and you will begin to have a more solid sense of self and confidence in time. You are still young, so you will have to be patient. You WILL gain confidence and come out of your shy self. Your shyness isn't your true character. You WILL be more extroverted with time and development. Trust me. You will.

The thing you'll have to work with is your Cancer Moon. It makes you very very sensitive and you will need to develop a way to protect yourself while you're engaging people. It's like you have to put on a suit of armor so that you don't worry about being hurt. That's a very sensitive Moon. Once you figure out how to protect your natural sensitivity, you'll feel freer in being more social. Don't try not to be sensitive - to go against your true nature. That sensitivity will be a beautiful part of yourself. You just need to know when to reveal it and when not to reveal it - and when to wear protective armor.

You will benefit from traveling to other cultures, but you also might find learning new things in other ways just as satisfying. You will probably need to be physically active and that will be very good for you. Try very hard not to judge yourself or others or to see things as "black or white" - either/or, rihgt/wrong, etc. That could be a tendency with all that Sagittarius.

As you develop and consolidate your new self-concept and image, you'll enjoy exploring yourself creatively. You could be quite reflective and enjoy that. But your true aim, is to seek and find peace. You need to create peacefulness around you through you inner exploration. This will be much more clearer for you when you reach age 28-29-30, so just hear what I'm saying and put it on the back burner and let it percolate. The success if this lifetime depends upon you letting go of ideas about yourself and others while building a new philosophy about the meaning of life. You should have fun when you finally get the swing of it! And you could travel as a dentist! :)

Scibeii

Hello!
I've read the conversation you have been having and I'm looking at your chart. Congrats in getting into dental school! That's awesome!

Your Libra Sun tells me that you are here to learn a new self-concept through relating to others, even if you do it as an introvert. In your past life or family ancestry, you've suffered a blow or shock to your sense of self. You may even tend to dissociate - to kind of not really BE HERE. You may tend to not really be fully in your body. You are now here to remedy that.

That MARS conjunct your ASC is truly about BEING here in your body - AND - helps you to relate more actively or assertively. Sag ASC will help you assimilate what you learn from other people and you will begin to have a more solid sense of self and confidence in time. You are still young, so you will have to be patient. You WILL gain confidence and come out of your shy self. Your shyness isn't your true character. You WILL be more extroverted with time and development. Trust me. You will.

The thing you'll have to work with is your Cancer Moon. It makes you very very sensitive and you will need to develop a way to protect yourself while you're engaging people. It's like you have to put on a suit of armor so that you don't worry about being hurt. That's a very sensitive Moon. Once you figure out how to protect your natural sensitivity, you'll feel freer in being more social. Don't try not to be sensitive - to go against your true nature. That sensitivity will be a beautiful part of yourself. You just need to know when to reveal it and when not to reveal it - and when to wear protective armor.

You will benefit from traveling to other cultures, but you also might find learning new things in other ways just as satisfying. You will probably need to be physically active and that will be very good for you. Try very hard not to judge yourself or others or to see things as "black or white" - either/or, rihgt/wrong, etc. That could be a tendency with all that Sagittarius.

As you develop and consolidate your new self-concept and image, you'll enjoy exploring yourself creatively. You could be quite reflective and enjoy that. But your true aim, is to seek and find peace. You need to create peacefulness around you through you inner exploration. This will be much more clearer for you when you reach age 28-29-30, so just hear what I'm saying and put it on the back burner and let it percolate. The success if this lifetime depends upon you letting go of ideas about yourself and others while building a new philosophy about the meaning of life. You should have fun when you finally get the swing of it! And you could travel as a dentist! :)

Many thanks. :biggrin:
It was not easy to get in, but I did not give up.

I do tend to dissociate. Sometimes I feel like I am only a mere observer experiencing the physical world through the vessel that is my body. I'd say that is quite spot on.

I do agree that I am a bit too sensitive sometimes and I'm not conscious about it when it happens. I am especially sensitive if I'm hurt by a relative or a friend, not so much a stranger.

One of my goals in life was always to travel around the world and experience different cultures and philosophies - such as living for a time in a Buddhist monastery somewhere, a spiritual retreat to Jamaica, be part of a shamanic ritual in Peru, etc.

I always question the meaning of life.

I do hope to travel as a dentist (if all goes well and I graduate in the future) as there is not much career progression in my country.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Asc lord jup with sat taurus 4/5th, aptitude for
economics, research, advisory-trainer roles, banking, hotel management, dentistry;

Sat 5th negating employment opportunities; aptitude for public admin;

Mer lord 9th over libra 10th, luck with career,
but gemini-mer 7th inimical for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation; inimical mer over 10th,
stress-delays in career-recognition; supportive but dominating spouse;

10th lord venus over leo 8th with rahu NNode, career issues,
Venus-rahu rise-fall in life;
acting skills; high self-pride; toxic urological-kidney issues;
prayers for ancestors; observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

ketu separative SNode over acq 2nd, reformist, innovative;
detachment from family-finances, pain-injury-surgery legs-throat-teeth etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

Moon own cancer 7th, diplomatic aptitudes; aptitude for psychology-teaching

sun debilated libra 9th, wavering mind, aptitude for public relations management;
sun-mer libra, literary-oratory aptitudes;
wear ruby over pendant touching heart;
sun elevated aspect aries 3rd for iniative, writings etc;

Mars sag 12th for foreign lands, technical aptitudes; foundry technology etc;
mars lord 11th over 12th, gains from foreign lands;

do share your studied reflections how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited: